MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
^^^ And this is why.
The meat head, ya mean?

Yeah, he can't pass up a thread with transsexuality, LBGTQ, pansexuality, obesity, little girls, any of that stuff, without popping in to contribute a big zero. I think Grimmy's appetites may be more varied but Grimmy keeps that shit in the sub it belongs in.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ And this is why.
The meat head, ya mean?

Yeah, he can't pass up a thread with transsexuality, LBGTQ, pansexuality, obesity, little girls, any of that stuff, without popping in to contribute a big zero. I think Grimmy's appetites may be more varied but Grimmy keeps that shit in the sub it belongs in.

Meat head needs to be ignored. Life has to go on even if there's a yappy Chihuahua in our midst. At least that's my opinion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poverty Lol...

No, it would explain your inferiority.

There is no one here inferior to you. No one.

Yet you shit outside in a bucket most nights?

You have strange fantasies and I wish you'd keep your scatology to yourself.

I do apologise, I assumed that's how most of you natives live.

You can't even get from point A to point B without a "mate" getting you there. And you question how I live. Funny.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Could you share your thoughts on the gender bender questions with me?

I don't understand how a male to female transwoman that has intimate relations with males is not in a gay relationship, especially if they aren't surgically altered.

I also don't understand transwomen where they do surgically transition aren't lesbians when they have same sex relationships.

If it is all supposed to be about how the individuals feel about their gender, how is the rest of the world supposed to interact with these individuals? How do we not offend or misunderstand.

To be completely honest, it feels like a mind fuck sometimes.
It's a coping mechanism for his repressed unruhe. At his core, Blurt is a straight male. During times of stress, Blurt becomes another person to escape. This other 'person' is female, likely modeled after his Mother.

It's dissociative identity disorder, and is likely caused by childhood trauma.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I can have a conversation with you regardless of the noise around us.

“SANCHO, DEJAD QUE LOS PERROS LADREN, ES SEÑAL QUE CABALGAMOS”

Él que lee mucho y anda mucho, ve mucho y sabe mucho.

And I'm sure Sancho would agree.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a coping mechanism for his repressed unruhe. At his core, Blurt is a straight male. During times of stress, Blurt becomes another person to escape. This other 'person' is female, likely modeled after his Mother.

Show us another receipt, Mel.

:Jackass:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't understand how a male to female transwoman that has intimate relations with males is not in a gay relationship, especially if they aren't surgically altered.

You need to understand the definintion of "gay". Gay is feeling sexual attraction to members of the same gender as oneself. So a transwoman, being the gender "woman", is not gay if she has intimate relations with a man.

You used the word "male", which is not the proper term. If a transwoman has sex with another transwoman or a woman, then she is gay. If a transwoman has sex with a transman or a man, then she is not gay.

Whether or not a person is surgically altered does not affect any of this. How dare you accuse anyone of being less of a transwoman just because she has not been surgically altered.

In fact, many people have been surgically altered and have come to realize that they are the gender they were born. Just because a dude has his dick and balls cut off and has been a transwoman for a few years, does not make him any less of a man; if he now says he is a man, then he is a man. A ball-less man. You ignorant hateful transphobe.

I also don't understand transwomen where they do surgically transition aren't lesbians when they have same sex relationships.

You need to understand the definintion of "lesbian". A lesbian is a female feeling sexual attraction to other females. So a transwoman, who is male, can never be a lesbian.

If it is all supposed to be about how the individuals feel about their gender, how is the rest of the world supposed to interact with these individuals? How do we not offend or misunderstand.

You will interact how they tell you to interact and you will always get it wrong. You will always offend. You will always misunderstand.

You are a hateful ignorant transphobe.

Only sometimes?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ And this is why.
The meat head, ya mean?

Still mad cause I lifted up your dirty skirt, monster? :LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
lol... lily the pig just got slapped around

About 3 more of your roid addled shitposts and you'll be claiming YOU did the slapping... as if.

^^^ And this is why.
The meat head, ya mean?

That's one of them, and another "as if." If I got mad at j00dog airclaims, I'd have jumped off a bridge long ago.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Settle down noseless. You're gonna turn your face hole into a swimming pool

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

About 3 more of your roid addled shitposts and you'll be claiming YOU did the slapping... as if.

^^^ And this is why.
The meat head, ya mean?

That's one of them, and another "as if." If I got mad at j00dog airclaims, I'd have jumped off a bridge long ago.

As if I got slapped around. I know how I see the world. However, I don't see the world through the eyes of those that think very differently from me.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

^^^ And this is why.
The meat head, ya mean?

As if I got slapped around. I know how I see the world. However, I don't see the world through the eyes of those that think very differently from me.

Yeah, baseless victory claims (even before trying to appropriate said victory) are one of the hallmarks of the meat head poster. Think back on the HFB style.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^ And this is why.
The meat head, ya mean?

Yeah, baseless victory claims (even before trying to appropriate said victory) are one of the hallmarks of the meat head poster. Think back on the HFB style.

He shoots and not only scores, the ball doesn't make it to the rim. Total duds.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Could you share your thoughts on the gender bender questions with me?

I wasn't asking Blurt about himself. I was asking in a general way. I get Blurt, thanks.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No, no, I get that Lily would be struggling with these notions. Some of my closest friends (both male and female) still scratch their head over this.

In a nutshell:

1. Sex: your genetic maleness or femaleness; your body at birth.
2. Sexual orientation: your preference in regard to sexual partners.
3. Gender identity: a subjective assessment of where you think you fit on a masculinity--femininity spectrum (often tied to arbitrary gender roles and social expectations).
4. Gender expression: how you (choose to) publicly mirror your gender identity. This is, in essence, a "performance."

For example, UncleDiLF, Aryan, Biggies, and other such Breakfalls are essentially "performing" an Alpha Male. Well, here, online, at least. Who knows what they're really like face to face?