Ngger Trannie literally goes ape on Jew York Subway

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
We need MILITARY and MORE POLICE STATE!!!!

What is the German stance on outrageous puffderism Dilf?

You Krauts have been known to cross dress even when your role as Nazi spies didn't require it.

As for the invention of Hide The Bockwurst at adults only parties your choice of 20th Century leaders speaks for itself.

If Angela Merkle wasn't a bloke in drag then I'm a rabbit with no hop.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok fella, you like taking it up the ass on the sly, that shit is evident by your defence of all things LGBT over the years and is not something I wish to dwell on.

However, as a fellow scouser, I have to ask, why aren't you outraged about our country slowly being colonised by the turd world?

Dude. I've never defended the actions of militant LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ types.

I merely say that the majority give about as much a fuck about me as I do about them. They seem to take an inordinate amount of your time searching for and posting about the extremes and you could pretty much take any other than a WASP population and see similar traits.

I just wonder why homos and Jews occupy your mind so much?

Homos, not so much, although our enemy enables them.

Jews however, how long have you got?

I wonder, what could be a solution? How are european countries like Sweden, Denmark handling FilTH on public transportation?

Remember Scouse where you have been angry about a video, where a white woman was punched by indian Filth??? Punched or even kicked out of the train???

What would you do as a president? How would you solve this problem??

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I wonder, what could be a solution? How are european countries like Sweden, Denmark handling FilTH on public transportation?

Remember Scouse where you have been angry about a video, where a white woman was punched by indian Filth??? Punched or even kicked out of the train???

I would find them a home in the military among their own kind.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's been years to date.

I can't envisage an ending where you get a nose job with a crooked conk and move into banking. Can you?

Try this

globozog.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

No doubt it'll be overpriced and offer a free penis snipping with every purchase?

I never thought anything bad about the Jews till I found out one of them sunk the Titanic.

Well................Iceberg........Goldberg. It's all the same to me.

Kerching.

Drop the mic.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Whats the JQ?

It'll be some kind of imaginary, reactionary Jewish conspiracy used as an excuse for the holocaust.

It doesn't Google up and if it don't Google it can't be real can it?

If that's the case all our kids are gonna be braindead retards.

Oh no..........Wait.

Tik Tok :Antagonize:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Ok fella, you like taking it up the ass on the sly, that shit is evident by your defence of all things LGBT over the years and is not something I wish to dwell on.

However, as a fellow scouser, I have to ask, why aren't you outraged about our country slowly being colonised by the turd world?

I merely say that the majority give about as much a fuck about me as I do about them. They seem to take an inordinate amount of your time searching for and posting about the extremes and you could pretty much take any other than a WASP population and see similar traits.

Duterte showed us the way. Unleash the police to kill filth with impunity.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Duterte showed us the way. Unleash the police to kill filth with impunity.

I am a huge fan of Duterte!!! We need more like him! Someone who loves his country and its people. But when I see my country and the vermins ruling over us… makes me sad