Ode to the trannie

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Sindy666 , @Blurt , @Levon , @Flynn

I saw this and thought of you fellas...

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he sobers up.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

trans-councilwoman-starwars-02-1.jpg

aberdeen.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Levon reckons that @Blurt is a pseudo-lesbian, in that he’s really heterosexual but dresses like a chick only when he’s feeling stressed out! Hey?? It’s all very confusing since the liberals created this LGBTPIBe+ bollocks!

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think that may have been me that attempted to diagnose Blurt with a Dissociative Disorder, and I'm probably not wrong.

That said, I'm fine with whatever people do in their own private time, in their own home. That's not my business.

Just don't push that with the general public though. If you're 6' 2" tall, look like a man, smell like a man, and rocking a five o'clock shadow, you're a fucking dude...

No cheap wig makes you not a dude.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They quite literally make it up as they go along by changing the definition of words and creating new types of gender.
Armageddon will sort out this shit. I only just found out the other day that the trannies and gaylords are having a rift-war!? The gaylords have their buttplug’s loose over the trannies garnering too much attention over all their sub-categories of trannyismism!!
FFS :facepalm:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think that may have been me that attempted to diagnose Blurt with a Dissociative Disorder, and I'm probably not wrong.

That said, I'm fine with whatever people do in their own private time, in their own home. That's not my business.

Just don't push that with the general public though. If you're 6' 2" tall, look like a man, smell like a man, and rocking a five o'clock shadow, you're a fucking dude...

No cheap wig makes you not a dude.
That’s right. My mind is all over the place with the buildup into Xmas...and probably a few rums no doubt! Lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Transfreakshows are nothing but a caricature of real women

failures as men and failures as women. Worth nothing and should commit suicide

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
didn't oak recently it was mega self pwnage to end up quoting oneself?

I believe she did

I have a nose too

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The sexually insecure are out in full force today, I see.

Nothing like a scoop of chopped Incelery with Sour Kraut.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Still haven't taken my advice and learnt to write an intelligible sentence, I see.
Have a seat, imbecile
.You know, I think you just get so excited by my presence that you can't think straight.
Not that there's anything gay about that.(ofcoursethereiseyeroll smiley)
sit down bobblehead, you're nothing but a clown. A corny one at that

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Still haven't taken my advice and learnt to write an intelligible sentence, I see.
Have a seat, imbecile
.You know, I think you just get so excited by my presence that you can't think straight.
Not that there's anything gay about that.(ofcoursethereiseyeroll smiley)
sit down bobblehead, you're nothing but a clown. A corny one at that
Like, grow a cerebrum, Bigly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isn't it fascinating to be held in such esteem by one who claims to hate me? I think, like many before, he's stung by my rejection. The anger is real because my opinion clearly meant so much to him.

Fun.