Ngger Trannie literally goes ape on Jew York Subway

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Assaults woman, nobody does a thing.....

Violence against women isnt something that's cared about anymore. It's happening everywhere.....they dont give a shit. They are stuck on this stupid fucking cult belief that these are all "trans" people because they say so. And trans people never hurt anyone. And if they do hurt someone.... oh well. They still want "equality!"(male priviledge) because these people are more important than our safety now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Violence against women isnt something that's cared about anymore. It's happening everywhere.....they dont give a shit. They are stuck on this stupid fucking cult belief that these are all "trans" people because they say so. And trans people never hurt anyone. And if they do hurt someone.... oh well. They still want "equality!"(male priviledge) because these people are more important than our safety now.

But what if the VA approves Admin's sex change operation, he's riding a subway and this happens to him?

Do you think his instincts will take over forcing him to invoke that hand to cock training he learned in the Navy?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Saw another fucked up clip yesterday in France of some inbred cross-eyed Somalian jerking himself off on a crowded train while people looked away and pretended they couldn't see what he was doing.

Western society is being flooded with low IQ third world scum and it's gonna eventually drag us down to their level.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Saw another fucked up clip yesterday in France of some inbred cross-eyed Somalian jerking himself off on a crowded train while people looked away and pretended they couldn't see what he was doing.

Western society is being flooded with low IQ third world scum and it's gonna eventually drag us down to their level.

No man, dont you like going out and blatently showing you are of a higher level than these degenerates ?? LMAO

I walk proud TALL AND WHUTE when I walk by these inferiorities ... I watch as they bow their heads in dismay that they are not me ...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

To be honest brother, women nowadays are "strong indepedent you go girl" species. Where are all the good men? LoL. They are going their own way. Women these days don't need men, when I see the commercials, movies, music videos and TV.

Why should a man stand up now? Women have police and government now taking care off.

Why should I stand up for? Just to take a stab or Aids shot from that junky? Do you think that woman would thank me later at the end? Or visit me at the hospital? LoL. Or give me pussy? Nothing would happen.

I would call the police and that's it.

I would do something seeing that it is a normal lady. If it would be an IG thot or young slut, I would call the police and mind my business.

Us men, we are treated like shit these days. Everytime when the shit hits the fan, they ask "where are all the good men gone?" Well, we asked female for her number, took her to diner. But we got an arrogant "fuck off" or "dont talk to me or I call the cops" . Or they cheat on us men.

So let them handle the situation.

But good channel here mate. Sky Autralia is bringing good news. Also Mark Dice.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No man, dont you like going out and blatently showing you are of a higher level than these degenerates ?? LMAO

I walk proud TALL AND WHUTE when I walk by these inferiorities ... I watch as they bow their heads in dismay that they are not me ...

It's a pity webms can't be posted on here, the state of the mutant is almost indescribable.... it definitely belongs in a cage/padded cell.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

But what if the VA approves Admin's sex change operation, he's riding a subway and this happens to him?

Do you think his instincts will take over forcing him to invoke that hand to cock training he learned in the Navy?

I suspect he'd just drop his panties, lift up his skirt and brandish his hairy ass cheeks in an effort to defuse the situation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I suspect he'd just drop his panties, lift up his skirt and brandish his hairy cheeks in an effort to defuse the situation.

Like a boss

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

To be honest brother, women nowadays are "strong indepedent you go girl" species. Where are all the good men? LoL. They are going their own way. Women these days don't need men, when I see the commercials, movies, music videos and TV.

Why should a man stand up now? Women have police and government now taking care off.

Why should I stand up for? Just to take a stab or Aids shot from that junky? Do you think that woman would thank me later at the end? Or visit me at the hospital? LoL. Or give me pussy? Nothing would happen.

I would call the police and that's it.

I would do something seeing that it is a normal lady. If it would be an IG thot or young slut, I would call the police and mind my business.

Us men, we are treated like shit these days. Everytime when the shit hits the fan, they ask "where are all the good men gone?" Well, we asked female for her number, took her to diner. But we got an arrogant "fuck off" or "dont talk to me or I call the cops" . Or they cheat on us men.

So let them handle the situation.

But good channel here mate. Sky Autralia is bringing good news. Also Mark Dice.

I know what you mean mate, have a go heroes aren't always praised in reality, like they are in the movies. In fact, the authorities strongly dislike any form of vigilantism and have been known to go so far as prosecute people for stepping in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sad but true.
10 years ago I'd have knocked that bum on his ass the minute he grabbed that poor girl by the neck.

Today I'd just walk my ass into a different car and act like I never saw anything. Blue states hold human garbage like that in high regard and would probably nail me to the wall if I used the wrong pronouns addressing that animal

Nope. People are on their own in shitholes that promote democrat politics

Now down here in Florida? That animal wouldn't have any teeth left in his mouth.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You know my opinion as to the latency of those who continually post regarding a perverse sexuality.

I wonder if they make a nice Swastika Mini Skirt in fat, UK Bouncer size?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know my opinion as to the latency of those who continually post regarding a perverse sexuality.

I wonder if they make a nice Swastika Mini Skirt in fat, UK Bouncer size?

Ok fella, you like taking it up the ass on the sly, that shit is evident by your defence of all things LGBT over the years and is not something I wish to dwell on.

However, as a fellow scouser, I have to ask, why aren't you outraged about our country slowly being colonised by the turd world?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly this gents! First us alphas dont use public transportation. It is too dangerous. You never win!

Sad for people who dont have a Lambo, car or other possibilities.

Imagine working hard, going home as a woman and some AIDS filth grab you by the neck. As brother Biggies said: 10 years I would FIST that dude k.o. In 3 seconds.

Today??? I mind my business. It is all made by design! You will lose. You knock him down? He will sue you. Maybe the woman will say that you knocked him too hard. LULZ! And you pay for life for his AIDSY lifestyle and trips.

Or you get FISTED and lose an eye or whatever.

Mind your own business. And never forget! Women today are „independent and strong, right?

On the other side. Easy to say. But what if your woman uses Public transportations? Damn,politicians. As said, made bydesign.

We need MILITARY and MORE POLICE STATE!!!!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Ok fella, you like taking it up the ass on the sly, that shit is evident by your defence of all things LGBT over the years and is not something I wish to dwell on.

However, as a fellow scouser, I have to ask, why aren't you outraged about our country slowly being colonised by the turd world?

Dude. I've never defended the actions of militant LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ types.

I merely say that the majority give about as much a fuck about me as I do about them. They seem to take an inordinate amount of your time searching for and posting about the extremes and you could pretty much take any other than a WASP population and see similar traits.

I just wonder why homos and Jews occupy your mind so much?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dude. I've never defended the actions of militant LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ types.

I merely say that the majority give about as much a fuck about me as I do about them. They seem to take an inordinate amount of your time searching for and posting about the extremes and you could pretty much take any other than a WASP population and see similar traits.

I just wonder why homos and Jews occupy your mind so much?

Homos, not so much, although our enemy enables them.

Jews however, how long have you got?