MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FJHWUBhVUAE8bMw

This Transsexual is smarter than you are. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Meanwhile

"Tubbs was a boy named James when, on New Year's Eve in 2014, he spotted a 10-year-old girl at a Denny's in Palmdale, California.

He followed the girl into the bathroom, held her by the throat and forced his hand down the girl's pants. He only stopped when someone came into the restroom, and then ran away before he could be stopped. He was two weeks off his 18th birthday at the time - with Gascon refusing to sentence Tubbs as an adult because the defendant was 17 when the attack took place."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let's put a child rapist in a JUVENILE detention facility. A cross dresser, by the way. With more various crimes.

But yes.....let's all look to this one who is on Jeopardy. Because we know the trans person who made millions and won Jeopardy would NEVER EVER harm or rape anyone. We know because he won Jeopardy.

So none of these cases of rape and assault against women and girls is valid. Cuz a trans wom Jeopardy and that's all that matters.

Admin just deliberately IGNORES all the cases of rape and assault against women and girls so he can keep pretending that he is some civil rights hero defending poor transpeople against us evil right wingers who are "desperate for hate and division". So ignores all of this so he can larp I guess

This just tells us the left wing could wipe their ass with womens rights. Its not a cool trend anymore to play feminist.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin wishes "Tubbs" would grab him by the throat and shove his hand down his skirt in a girls toilet.

I bet his nipples look like pencils just reading that

what a gay fuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
admin wishes "Tubbs" would grab him by the throat and shove his hand down his skirt in a girls toilet.

I bet his nipples look like pencils just reading that

what a gay fuck

CA will place child rapists in Juvenile detention to protect the fucking rapist.

This poor piece of shits safety, stopping him from possibly getting beaten up or raped himself is more important than protecting young girls who locked up over shit like truancy

Let these girls get beat or raped by a child rapist.....protect these scum bags no matter what.

I've said for years that leftists were fake feminists. They keep proving me right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW I believe this man stole the title from a woman named Julia Collins.

But at least this transwoman paid "homage" to her, I guess. Since women are no longer a specific definition. Cant even define "woman" now without getting called a transphobe.

Julia Collins is still the top Jeopardy woman, period.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cant even define "woman" now without getting called a transphobe.
There is a workaround there you know

Just say "Navy Vet" and most logical and sane people will understand you are referring to a feminine entity