MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

Could you share your thoughts on the gender bender questions with me?

I don't understand how a male to female transwoman that has intimate relations with males is not in a gay relationship, especially if they aren't surgically altered.

I also don't understand transwomen where they do surgically transition aren't lesbians when they have same sex relationships.

If it is all supposed to be about how the individuals feel about their gender, how is the rest of the world supposed to interact with these individuals? How do we not offend or misunderstand.

To be completely honest, it feels like a mind fuck sometimes.

Lil, in the same way that you can't speak for men, I can't speak for transwomen (nor, obviously, for women... nor, come to think of it, for other men).

I can only speak for myself. And I'm not the droid you're looking for.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't dream of it.

Could you share your thoughts on the gender bender questions with me?

I don't understand how a male to female transwoman that has intimate relations with males is not in a gay relationship, especially if they aren't surgically altered.

I also don't understand transwomen where they do surgically transition aren't lesbians when they have same sex relationships.

If it is all supposed to be about how the individuals feel about their gender, how is the rest of the world supposed to interact with these individuals? How do we not offend or misunderstand.

To be completely honest, it feels like a mind fuck sometimes.

Lil, in the same way that you can't speak for men, I can't speak for transwomen (nor, obviously, for women... nor, come to think of it, for other men).

I can only speak for myself. And I'm not the droid you're looking for.

I wanted your thoughts, no one else's. I know you don't speak for anyone. I'm not looking for a droid. I was giving you credit for being the "neutral" individual you play online. :/

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL I didn't know that Aidsman is part of the "trans" community... I thought he was just a regular homo.

Isn't the old gent a tad late coming out, considering he's 89 years old or something?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I get it, Lily. I do. And thanks.

Still, I won't be giving my thoughts in a thread whose title begins with the words, "MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda..." Sorry.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why did Wachowski brothers decided in their late fifties that they were suddenly women, was it because all the sequels to the matrix sucked and they felt a women was needed to direct the reboot, The Matrix Resurrections

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Still, I won't be giving my thoughts in a thread whose title begins with the words, "MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda..." Sorry.

No worries, it won't happen again.

Oh, don't be like that, Lily. I don't mind discussing the issue but this just ain't the venue for it, yanno?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Oh, don't be like that, Lily. I don't mind discussing the issue but this just ain't the venue for it, yanno?
lmao.. you offended fatso

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can have a conversation with you regardless of the noise around us.

“SANCHO, DEJAD QUE LOS PERROS LADREN, ES SEÑAL QUE CABALGAMOS”

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I didn't know that Aidsman is part of the "trans" community... I thought he was just a regular homo.

Isn't the old gent a tad late coming out, considering he's 89 years old or something?
Derr har har har i din't know you wuz a Smruf! LOLOL!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People as stupid as him should be cursed with debilitating and piercing migraines every time they're lame.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's not stupid fuck.

Hey, don't get mad at me because you said Aidsman is elderly.

I wish you had balls and didn't have to make shit up.

As if I need to lie or exaggerate when conversing with you mentally deficient sub-humans.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not stupid fuck.

As if I need to lie or exaggerate when conversing with you mentally deficient sub-humans.

That is all you do white trash.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

People as stupid as him should be cursed with debilitating and piercing migraines every time they're lame.

Do you fags and faggettes speak English?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I speak two languages quite well, how about you cock gobbler?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's not stupid fuck.

Oooooh, it's always amusing to see a leftard of the wild, exotic variety, display their anti-white racism.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You need to work on your grasp of English.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not stupid fuck.

Oooooh, it's always amusing to see a leftard of the wild, exotic variety, display their anti-white racism.

That's anti-Aryan facts. You are white trash. Only one other person here qualifies. That's two.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not stupid fuck.

When ever I hear someone say that in a derogatory way, I think many of ya won’t make it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You need to work on your grasp of English.

You need to work on a grasping a bit of humanity. You're an evil fuck.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not stupid fuck.

Is Cock Gobbler an actual race, or did you just have another stroke?