MultiMember DuaL TroLL Account KILLFiLe

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i hear monkey cant function sexually without a fat black veiny dildo up his keister
So like….on that pic, which, I commended you for posting on these types of forums…your right inner thigh has something either growing on it or a part of your sack fell out of your panties.

Are you a guy?
lmao post/cite that shit, dude

seriously, peel yourself off that sofa and live

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
i hear monkey cant function sexually without a fat black veiny dildo up his keister
So like….on that pic, which, I commended you for posting on these types of forums…your right inner thigh has something either growing on it or a part of your sack fell out of your panties.

Are you a guy?

It’s 2022,bro

you can wear panties if you want,sir.

Just buy big enough ones so your sack ain’t flapping out the side.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a guy?

It’s 2022,bro

i can tell ur fucked up lol ^

..and ur right, u probably should kys

DO IT! >:-D

Master

Site Supporter

Are you a guy?

It’s 2022,bro

i can tell ur fucked up lol ^

..and ur right, u probably should kys

DO IT! >:-D
Don’t get upset, Joe.

Transitioning is probably a big thing for “youz pplz”.

Im just here to encourage you for your well being and happiness.

Why keep the sack, tho? I thought you guys Copperfield that shit and make it disappear?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u ever watch that show 'the things we do in the shadows'?

joe is the energy vampire lol

Master

Site Supporter
Jeannie has a ball sac ?? I knwe ET LOLOLOL
Jeannie has a ball sac ?? I knwe ET LOLOLOL
5-D613615-FBD4-445-B-8-D37-9-F4-D8-F153-E79.jpg

his sacks falling out, the poor thing

• Funny
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

They might but I doubt "they" thought it out that far ahead of time.

Why? Why do you "doubt" that?

Because you have decided they are big dummy dums?

What are you even talking about? Did anyone ask for forum kilker #2 to stand up and post something stupid?

I like how you're the only one that doesn't have an issue with The Iron Dinks/Fashionista sick rant that spans 4 threads. I guess your ass slurping knows no bounds.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no problem with outing those chinks. Fashionista actually tried to get me into trouble with the RCMP simply for using racial slurs on her forum, which isn't actually illegal here.

This is fucking weird.... I recall @Scooter claiming ages ago that the BC regs were mostly alts.

Shen Li & Fashionista the same person? Surely not. They supposedly know each other in real life, so maybe Shen was posting at Fashionista's house or something?
What's so hard to believe? Do you buy into Fash is a sweet little naive Chinese Christian lady? Shen's drunken attacks against Fash, getting timed-out ... spicy drama for the forum. Conveniently, Herman comes along to play that role. Shen openly admitted that she posts as Priscilla. Do you honestly believe that Shen's mom posts on that forum and likes to 'make party'? Look at Velvet's posts and tell me you don't recognize the posting style. And then there's that Azhya Aryola character that goes way back on VF. Look at the cooking threads where everybody is using the same style copy/paste stock photos and recipes. I've seen enough of their bullshit over the years.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't doubt you brother, that's why I quoted you and asked for your 2 cents.

I've said numerous times over the years that Fashionista's butter wouldn't melt routine is bullshit.

Something doesn't add up for sure.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is this drama anything like me destroying a sub I don’t even post on?
Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

What are you even talking about? Did anyone ask for forum kilker #2 to stand up and post something stupid?

I like how you're the only one that doesn't have an issue with The Iron Dinks/Fashionista sick rant that spans 4 threads. I guess your ass slurping knows no bounds.

I dont see YOU having an issue with the sick rants that have been flung at me, in fact you cheer lead it

So you can make room and shove that fake sanctimony up your disenigious man bussy.

What a dumb fucking thing to get all righteous over.

Did it hurt you? Were you unable to not read it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

I dont see YOU having an issue with the sick rants that have been flung at me, in fact you cheer lead it

So you can make room and shove that fake sanctimony up your disenigious man bussy.

These are the same people who praise Evil Blood like he was a forum Nephilim flame deity because he, as they themselves have put it "tried to destroy you" while using his panel to further that end

hypocrite doesn't even begin to describe these people

I think it's funny tho

I destroyed a forum sub that I don't even post on :LOL3: :LOL3:

And I thought I had trolled the sissies at CBT into fantastic melties

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

These are the same people who praise Evil Blood like he was a forum Nephilim flame deity because he, as they themselves have put it "tried to destroy you" while using his panel to further that end

hypocrite doesn't even begin to describe these people

I think it's funny tho

I destroyed a forum sub that I don't even post on :LOL3: :LOL3:

And I thought I had trolled the sissies at CBT into fantastic melties

They are mad at Shen because she trolled the meltdown board.

Ridiculous. I'm the asshole because I'm not all disturbed by it? :Crazy: