MultiMember DuaL TroLL Account KILLFiLe

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

They might but I doubt "they" thought it out that far ahead of time.

Why? Why do you "doubt" that?

Because you have decided they are big dummy dums?

What are you even talking about? Did anyone ask for forum kilker #2 to stand up and post something stupid?

I like how you're the only one that doesn't have an issue with The Iron Dinks/Fashionista sick rant that spans 4 threads. I guess your ass slurping knows no bounds.

I dont see YOU having an issue with the sick rants that have been flung at me, in fact you cheer lead it

So you can make room and shove that fake sanctimony up your disenigious man bussy.

What a dumb fucking thing to get all righteous over.

Did it hurt you? Were you unable to not reatrue.
These are the same people who praise Evil Blood like he was a forum Nephilim flame deity because he, as they themselves have put it "tried to destroy you" while using his panel to further that end

hypocrite doesn't even begin to describe these people

I think it's funny tho

I destroyed a forum sub that I don't even post on :LOL3: :LOL3:

And I thought I had trolled the sissies at CBT into fantastic melties

They are mad at Shen because she trolled the meltdown board.

Ridiculous. I'm the asshole because I'm not all disturbed by it? :Crazy:

Yes. You. Are.

You're a fucking hypocrite as you're ranting about the evils of people saying hurtful things about you and then you sit here agreeing with Shen/Fashionista's comment about the forum owner who's done nothing but accomodate your whiny ass.
Her behavior, speaking as a loyal and demonstrably trustworthy forum denizen, makes me think she's a little flaky. No, I just hope someday Stubby find inner peace.
Is this you having a war at the gloryhole?

Thanks for proving me right, again.
are you excited right now?

Yes. Because I get to boink you on your midget sized head again with an oversized mallet in regard to how you fucking suck.
and when does that start happening?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll explain it like this.

You whiny dipshits need to post your political crap in the right forums. If I need to start moving some of these posts I will, that way I can read you simple fucks cry about how all the mods here are "power tripping."

There has been a grace period regarding this but I see that you and a few others want to push the envelope. Wait until I start pushing the "envelope" back.
And does this apply to spammers like admong

whom is currently involved in some kind of emoji war with his pillow?

I'm not talking about Admin right now. I'm talking about you and your shit pile of dullard bandwidth wasting posts.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

What are you even talking about? Did anyone ask for forum kilker #2 to stand up and post something stupid?

I like how you're the only one that doesn't have an issue with The Iron Dinks/Fashionista sick rant that spans 4 threads. I guess your ass slurping knows no bounds.

I dont see YOU having an issue with the sick rants that have been flung at me, in fact you cheer lead it

So you can make room and shove that fake sanctimony up your disenigious man bussy.

These are the same people who praise Evil Blood like he was a forum Nephilim flame deity because he, as they themselves have put it "tried to destroy you" while using his panel to further that end

I think it's funny tho

Yes. You. Are.

You're a fucking hypocrite as you're ranting about the evils of people saying hurtful things about you and then you sit here agreeing with Shen/Fashionista's comment about the forum owner who's done nothing but accomodate your whiny ass.
Her behavior, speaking as a loyal and demonstrably trustworthy forum denizen, makes me think she's a little flaky. No, I just hope someday Stubby find inner peace.

Yes. Because I get to boink you on your midget sized head again with an oversized mallet in regard to how you fucking suck.
If you were a real man and not a bubble butt boy, you might be able to make that happen, at your leisure.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

I think it's funny tho

Yes. You. Are.

It started back at SG.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

I think it's funny tho

Yes. You. Are.

If you were a real man and not a bubble butt boy, you might be able to make that happen, at your leisure.
Is this you having a war right now?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

I think it's funny tho

Yes. You. Are.

Is this you with your 24/7 gayflirtation?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can spoof IPs

idk if they know how…

I think it's funny tho

Yes. You. Are.

Is this you with your 24/7 gayflirtation?
Is there anyone warring with you in your room right now?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yo!
Sindy won't post here or what?

want me to go call her/him?
Sindy has a great new job and is working like a Monk.

Sindy can handle herself.

There is about a 41 percent chance he cant.

So I hear.
I hate to even, but what is you near hysterical panic over Transgender people about? I get not understanding, maybe even not approving of them, but you seem obsessed by them, just like how Stubby is obsessed about Cock sucking.

While you obsessively shill for them, almost as though you and your boyfriend are trannies yourselves?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not talking about Admin right now.

Well you should be. Just focusing on posters you disagree with and giving a pass to those from your side, as it were, isn't gonna do you any favours in the longrun.

Aidsman is one of the worst spamming, derailing fuckwits on here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well you should be. Just focusing on posters you disagree with and giving a pass to those from your side, as it were, isn't gonna do you any favours in the longrun.

you forgot funniest and bruising LMAO

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes yes, I know you and Aidsman are brahs now after he recommended that high end LGBT salon to you for your Mohawk cut and blonde highlights.

I hope you chose to give the anal bleaching a miss...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucker !
funny is funny ...
there are some better than TV comedians here Aryan, I enjoy it, but when the hurt becomes palpable its gets stale quick

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"a liberal faggot..."

Your Peabody Award is in the mail.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I wasn't talking about Admin at that moment. I already addressed Admin in another thread. I'm "focusing" on the posters that threadjack and look to be reactionary while posting no nos. I haven't given anyone a "pass." That's you trying to get a rise out of me, plus I would need a penis.

Admin in your opinion may be the "worst spamming, derailing fuckwits on here," fine. You've said your piece. Now if you really want to blast Admin out of the water, then why don't you destroy him with an argument that doesn't involve the usual low brow retorts?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Attempting to have a civilised, intelligent discussion with the likes of Aidsman is about as pointless as sticking Lily on a low carb diet.

I'm not trying to get a "rise" out of you dummy, in case you hadn't noticed, I've been going out of my way to try and be civil with your frosty ass and give you a fair chance as a mod.

Just be impartial and not biased, it isn't much to expect from a self-proclaimed BH flaming legend supadupa star & former internetz world champion.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I wasn't talking about Admin at that moment. I already addressed Admin in another thread. I'm "focusing" on the posters that threadjack and look to be reactionary while posting no nos. I haven't given anyone a "pass." That's you trying to get a rise out of me, plus I would need a penis.

Admin in your opinion may be the "worst spamming, derailing fuckwits on here," fine. You've said your piece. Now if you really want to blast Admin out of the water, then why don't you destroy him with an argument that doesn't involve the usual low brow retorts?

in all fairness, Flynn. I’ve seen Dovey try to genuinely do just that. Many times. I’ve also seen him engage in conversation like a normal person, so I know he’s capable of it.

Ok, I’ll go mind my own now.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

in all fairness, Flynn. I’ve seen Dovey try to genuinely do just that. Many times. I’ve also seen him engage in conversation like a normal person, so I know he’s capable of it.

Always fair and balanced.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He won't engage us "CONS/Racists" in any kind of civilised discussion because he knows his SJW nonsense will get politely shoved up his ass with cold hard truth bombs.

This is why Big and me gave up long ago and instead just troll the fuckwit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I agree as well, Flea. Yes, Dove does it as well and I haven't thrown the hammer down on her yet, so the bias accusation is out of left field and everyone knows what a huge fan of Dove I am. Aryan is just being a baby, he'll get over it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I agree as well, Flea. Yes, Dove does it as well and I haven't thrown the hammer down on her yet, so the bias accusation is out of left field and everyone knows what a huge fan of Dove I am. Aryan is just being a baby, he'll get over it.

I’m talking about Admin. He’s capable of being a decent poster if he’d quit the shit posting.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

He won't engage us "CONS/Racists" in any kind of civilised discussion because he knows his SJW nonsense will get politely shoved up his ass with cold hard truth bombs.

So right there you do admit that most everything you post is about trolling Admin. Even your last thread you started. Thank you for validating what I've been saying.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I’m talking about Admin. He’s capable of being a decent poster if he’d quit the shit posting.

I understand what you are saying. I already posted about Admin and the way he posts. I'll repeat it just for you:

If Admin chooses to keep posting and trolling then that's on him. He can expect to get the same replies and have his own threads spammed up. Whether Admin wants to change is on him.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I understand what you are saying. I already posted about Admin and the way he posts. I'll repeat it just for you:

If Admin chooses to keep posting and trolling then that's on him. He can expect to get the same replies and have his own threads spammed up. Whether Admin wants to change is on him.

Fair enough

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So right there you do admit that most everything you post is about trolling Admin. Even your last thread you started. Thank you for validating what I've been saying.

Errr no, the thread had sweet fuck all to do with him. He was the one who chose to spam it, rather than have a civilised discussion.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Errr no, the thread had sweet fuck all to do with him. He was the one who chose to spam it, rather than have a civilised discussion.

ORLY???

So you weren't in there biting into the bait like when a shark sees the carcass of a seal floating in its own blood?

If you were really hellbent on having a civilized conversation you would have said,

"C'mon guys lets get this thread back on track."

No. You did not, you started your own kind of bickering and your usual attacks.

Okay. This is what I'll do. Just for you because you seem to think you deserve special treatment. I'll move back your thread to politics minus the attacks and THEN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DIRECTION IT GOES.

Deal?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sounds good.... if the woke brigade can't control themselves, they should just stay out of it.

Oh and watch the fucking video by the way, it isn't waaacist or anything.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sounds good.... if the woke brigade can't control themselves, they should just stay out of it.

Oh and watch the fucking video by the way, it isn't waaacist or anything.

I changed my mind after your little tantrum in another thread.