Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao

nevermind the herpes & the fact that she fucked a dude in a wheelchair once out of sheer desperation

she's a sex kitten

happy-overweight-woman-dressed-pink-260nw-130148012.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't you also fuck her and Dove?

I was his girlfriend for about 2 years and I lived in his house.

Are you operating under some delusional that he is embarrassed or ashamed him and I had a shit ton of sex?

He never struggled getting hard with me either.

The point is.....I was important to him and someone he wanted while Murd was just some idiot twunt from a forum who invited herself to his house and borderline assaulted him after years of him blowing her off.

I think it's hilarious that you want rant and rave and cry and complain about an adult woman with autonomy making sexual decisions that violate your controling and disingenuous "moral code" while giving a break to a fat two faced skank who literally paid to fuck men from the forums, got into a real life drama with Farmers wife, fucked High Flying Bryan in a cheesy cheap motel and cyber banged every single guy that responded to her late night drunken PMs talking about her "no~no".

It's because you are weak and weak people form alliances with other weak people just because they have the same boogie man.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I was his girlfriend for about 2 years and I lived in his house.

Are you operating under some delusional that he is embarrassed or ashamed him and I had a shit ton of sex?

He never struggled getting hard with me either.

The point is.....I was important to him and someone he wanted while Murd was just some idiot twunt from a forum who invited herself to his house and borderline assaulted him after years of him blowing her off.

I think it's hilarious that you want rant and rave and cry and complain about an adult woman with autonomy making sexual decisions that violate your controling and disingenuous "moral code" while giving a break to a fat two faced skank who literally paid to fuck men from the forums, got into a real life drama with Farmers wife, fucked High Flying Bryan in a cheesy cheap motel and cyber banged every single guy that responded to her late night drunken PMs talking about her "no~no".

It's because you are weak and weak people form alliances with other weak people just because they have the same boogie man.
Irony sailing over Dove, by a lot!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Irony sailing over Dove, by a lot!

I JUST called out the irony, you one sided fucking moron.

It's okay for Murd to bang everyone because it was her "sex kitten phase" but I have a boyfriend for two years and I'm the skank. I don't cyber fuck people either.

I met Poofer like twice and tell him I'm not ready for a relationship and that I need to move slowly and he goes off the deep end and harrasses and attacks me, calls my job trying to get me fired, calls my husband's job and blasts all this bullshit online but I'm a huge skank who deserves obsessive rage spewed at me for years.

It's because I voted for Trump so you think anything done to me is okay and my fault. You are an abuser just like Kevin. Stable and compassionate men see right through him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, I can’t understand it for you.

More like you don't understand fuck all, period.

I don't vote for democrats so I'm always wrong and always the one at fault no matter what gets spewed my way.

You are a one sided hypocritical and petty little prick. Period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So you vote for sexual assaulters Yikes!

I said I DONT vote for democrats. I didn't vote for Biden.

And I recall a bunch of leftwing women openly tweeting about how they believed Tera Reid (?) That Biden finger raped her and how they would still vote for Biden even though. And even if he raped 100 women. A few claimed they would vote for him even of he raped their own daughter.

I'm sure that's totally cool, though and you'll continue to accuse me of the shit your own people do everyday. Hate-filled hypocrites.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And I recall a bunch of leftwing women openly tweeting about how they believed Tera Reid (?) That Biden finger raped her and how they would still vote for Biden even though. And even if he raped 100 women. A few claimed they would vote for him even of he raped their own daughter.

I'm sure that's totally cool, though and you'll continue to accuse me of the shit your own people do everyday. Hate-filled hypocrites.
admin wants biden to rape him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump was just ordered to pay close to $5,000,000.00 for just one of his sexual assaults, how does that make you feel?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
admin wants biden to rape him.

Admin finds women openly supporting an established sex offender offensive ONLY if the sex offender is republican.

He just turns the eye if the offender is a Democrat. Yanno....like a nasty raping pastor of a cult who everyone knows is an abuser rapist but no one says anything because they don't wanna "start trouble"....and they even blame the victims.

That's the modern left. The sanctimonious cult who tolerates brutality from their leaders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump was just ordered to pay close to $5,000,000.00 for just one of his sexual assaults, how does that make you feel?

Right so that proves Trump is guilty? That a civil lawsuit was settled?

That's "proof" to you but solid testimony and witnesses and evidence against Biden not just finger raping Tera Reid, but also forcing his daughter to take "inappropriate showers"(and BTW his kids act out destructively like most victims of abuse but let's ignore that) and his open habit of groping women and children is all cool.....because he is a Democrat.

You are hate-filled hypocrites. You don't care about victims of sexuak assault. You care about politics. I don't believe any of you even see human beings anymore. Just partisan objects.

You'll take a debunked claim against any republican as gospel fucking truth and ignore heaps of actual evidence against those on your "side". We shit on and condemn rapists regardless of their politics.....not you guys. Nope. You ONLY fake outrage when it's beneficial to your politcs.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Right so that proves Trump is guilty? That a civil lawsuit was settled?

That's "proof" to you but solid testimony and witnesses and evidence against Biden not just finger raping Tera Reid, but also forcing his daughter to take "inappropriate showers"(and BTW his kids act out destructively like most victims of abuse but let's ignore that) and his open habit of groping women and children is all cool.....because he is a Democrat.

You are hate-filled hypocrites. You don't care about victims of sexuak assault. You care about politics. I don't believe any of you even see human beings anymore. Just partisan objects.
c57559cf1abeeeab093ff4a95e6c9ef09a364f59.jpeg

Keep tonguing, the truth is down there!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at him laugh when we have watched him do this over and over.

That girl in VA was raped in the ass and he just ignored it. And did the sleep emoji.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can literally hear you getting fatter.

I’m going to contact his exwife and ask her to take some of the stuffing out of the middle of his voodoo doll. He isn’t going to be able to wipe his hairy pancake ass at this rate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
c57559cf1abeeeab093ff4a95e6c9ef09a364f59.jpeg

Keep tonguing, the truth is down there!

That's not what anyone is saying. YOU take any claim as absolute truth as long as its against a republican. Even if its shown to be FALSE.

Anytime a republican is actually shown to be an offender we ALL condemn them. While YOU pretend we aren't saying anything because you don't read fuck all. You hate people over your bias induced delusions.

Any democrat rapist or any harm caused by your sides politics gets completely ignored everytime by you pricks.

You don't care at all about victims or survivors. You care about making your opposition look bad. That's your agenda.

You want to be able to ignore left wing rapists and let them rape away....and throw your opposition in prison for shit they didn't do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't you also fuck her and Dove?

I wouldn’t exactly call it fucking…

It was more like missionary with lots of creepy eye contact (him, not me) and the added bonus of the “I’m sorry, my dick is small” announcement right before the grand finale of 3 pumps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m going to contact his exwife and ask her to take some of the stuffing out of the middle of his voodoo doll. He isn’t going to be able to wipe his hairy pancake ass at this rate.

Because that's normal.

Stalking people from forums and intruding into their lives by contacting people they know or have known is perfectly acceptable when your feels get hurt online by people you learned you can't control.

That's why scum bags like you and Scrotini start contacting people's families and jobs and stuff. They want control and when they can't get it they do psycho irrational shit like calling jobs and this stupid and disturbing bullshit here. And sending emails and PMs to Farmers wife.

And of course they always have some bullshit narrative to blather on about about how they are victims and heros and why what they did was heroic and needed. But getting a back ground check ran before a date is some great privacy violation and stalking.

Typical narc shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t exactly call it fucking…

It was more like missionary with lots of creepy eye contact (him, not me) and the added bonus of the “I’m sorry, my dick is small” announcement right before the grand finale of 3 pumps.

Probably because he was trying to avoid looking at your face and body so whatever boner he mustered wouldn't be killed.