Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you wanna know how big big BIG mad he is with me?

He invited some ancient reject who couldn’t hang at TV who he kicked off our first forum for being a creep like almost 2 decades ago. Actually, I thought the guy was psycho and he is here talking all kinds of shit like I would ever unblock his sorry ass after all these years :Crazy:

Wadda fucking loser…. they made a gif of him driving in a pacer down the freeway to a rest stop where he gives a teen gangbanger and blowey in the bushes. Like need I say moar?

I’m going to remind my boyfriend how much I love him tonight by draining his balls in my throat.

He’s a short fat fuck. He couldn’t get laid in a Carson City Whore House

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Probably because he was trying to avoid looking at your face and body so whatever boner he mustered wouldn't be killed.
There was no boner. I don’t have a white marshmallow blob fetish

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why does greasy biggy fuck ugly chiXs :LOL3::LOL3:

do the tiny take what they can get ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Until she takes one in front of a mirror like I did, you know she’s still a heffer.
Always been a big whale always will be a big whale

This is why her relationships don’t work out. Not even the full lesbo one she had with that big shrek looking monster that had her fronting like she was BLM

Hence the alcohol and drug abuse to ease the personal misery

Get the feeling alphonso already hit the front door? I do. I seen this movie a hundred times with her already

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

This is why her relationships don’t work out. Not even the full lesbo one she had with that big shrek looking monster that had her fronting like she was BLM

Get the feeling alphonso already hit the front door? I do. I seen this movie a hundred times with her already
You’re fat

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You mean the whole feigning for male attention bit?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You mean the whole feigning for male attention bit?
That and the “I found the one, I found the one h s the bestest” only to get cheated on and dumped yet again

Men just don’t find her attractive. Unless they are extremely desperate or blind

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That and the “I found the one, I found the one h s the bestest” only to get cheated on and dumped yet again

Men just don’t find her attractive. Unless they are extremely desperate or blind

Imma be honest. If she lost a significant amount of weight, she’d look and feel better. I wasn’t that big but it’s harder to lose weight as we get older. I decided to invest in myself and I’ll never regret that decision. I feel so much better about myself and my mood is completely different.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imma be honest. If she lost a significant amount of weight, she’d look and feel better. I wasn’t that big but it’s harder to lose weight as we get older. I decided to invest in myself and I’ll never regret that decision. I feel so much better about myself and my mood is completely different.

It will be back fat ass, it always does. Good God are you stupid or what?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
first step is realizing and admitting shes a fat drunk who isn't too bright

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
first step is realizing and admitting shes a fat drunk who isn't too bright
680.gif

That's only part of it Stubby, you're also short and stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not sure where Turd gets this bullshit that I was sexually disappointed with Biggy.

I absolutely wasn't. I was so in love with him. He made me feel beautiful and wanted.....and you don't need to have any specail techniques if you are mentally and emotionally connected.....but I'm just gonna say he definately knew what he was doing.

I wasn't never left disappointed.

I mean one night we were drinking and I was SO turned on and he passed out on me....that was pretty disappointing. He made up for it the next night though.

I don't know why Turd wants to continually compare her pity fuck on a forced weekend to my two year long love relationship with Big but I'm absolutely certain it does NOT and that she doesn't compare to me at all in Bigs eyes. Just because him and I never ran to the damn forums to discuss the sex we were having doesn't mean it sucked. We just are not desperate for validation.

But yeah by all means....keep trying.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure where Turd gets this bullshit that I was sexually disappointed with Biggy.

I absolutely wasn't. I was so in love with him. He made me feel beautiful and wanted.....and you don't need to have any specail techniques if you are mentally and emotionally connected.....but I'm just gonna say he definately knew what he was doing.

I wasn't never left disappointed.

I mean one night we were drinking and I was SO turned on and he passed out on me....that was pretty disappointing. He made up for it the next night though.

I don't know why Turd wants to continually compare her pity fuck on a forced weekend to my two year long love relationship with Big but I'm absolutely certain it does NOT and that she doesn't compare to me at all in Bigs eyes. Just because him and I never ran to the damn forums to discuss the sex we were having doesn't mean it sucked. We just are not desperate for validation.

But yeah by all means....keep trying.
TLDR

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Projection

because every partner has been sexually disappointed with her

or, if they are sane like me, disgusted with themselves for letting it go there in the first place