Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Projection

because every partner has been sexually disappointed with her

or, if they are sane like me, disgusted with themselves for letting it go there in the first place
e2a.gif

"Maw, does this tattoo make me look fat?" Stubby

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin bites cock and bait

BF slapped him in his dick suckers just the other day

lolz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy FUUCK @Biggie Smiles ... do you sit on your lard ass and poast ALL DAY ?? :LOL3:

ffs you're a permanent fiXture, like a wall socket around here LOL
Go fer an imaginary jog like Duhvvy :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You see nothing but your own projections and your obvious obsession with Biggie. The amount of time and effort you put into following him around like a faithful hound is truly amazing.
he's a gut hooked fairy faggot

wizer

Factory Bastard
He invited some ancient reject who couldn’t hang at TV who he kicked off our first forum for being a creep like almost 2 decades ago. Actually, I thought the guy was psycho and he is here talking all kinds of shit like I would ever unblock his sorry ass after all these years :Crazy:

Wadda fucking loser…. they made a gif of him driving in a pacer down the freeway to a rest stop where he gives a teen gangbanger and blowey in the bushes.
The pacer homo gif was the work of Fatbasted- a masterpiece, it must have taken him several hours. What's rather ironic is that my mom asphixiated herself in a Pacer. No way he could have possibly known that. That was me driving and yes I'm still a creep. Not sure about "ancient" but I guess that's all a matter of perspective. A creep? Yeah that's about right. Probably more of a creep now than I was then.

So you're sort of right Murdock, although I don't recall you ever blocking me from anywhere. If you did I had already left because of your real life backstabbing. Of all the folks I've met on and offline, Murdock is the only one who ever crossed a line. She's got serious boundary issues probably even worse than her eating disorder.

For anyone else reading this- did you know that the user ID "Murdock" was derived from my old username? That's right she actually named herself after me. Yet I'm the creepy stalker. :-]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seems me and the Sex Elephant's ex husband have something in common

neither of us could get wood with her lying there looking like a giant deflated soccer ball on the bed -

he doesn't appear to have that issue with his new dime piece -- she looks pretty damn good too.

Im sure he felt as I did for the last 3 years when he outright refused to fuck her

I remember thinking to myself as I made creepy eye contact with her with a rather distraught look on my face "can I just throw a few personal pizza's at this woman like freebees to catch with her mouth to keep her distracted while I go and file a missing persons report on myself until she leaves?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The pacer home gif was the work of Fatbasted- a masterpiece, it must have taken him several hours. What's rather ironic is that my mom asphixiated herself in a Pacer. No way he could have possibly known that. That was me driving and yes I'm still a creep. Not sure about "ancient" but I guess that's all a matter of perspective. A creep? Yeah that's about right. Probably more of a creep now than I was then.

So you're sort of right Murdock, although I don't recall you ever blocking me from anywhere. If you did I had already left because of your real life backstabbing. Of all the folks I've met on and offline, Murdock is the only one who ever crossed a line. She's got serious boundary issues probably even worse than her eating disorder.

For anyone else reading this- did you know that the user ID "Murdock" was derived from my old username? That's right she actually named herself after me. Yet I'm the creepy stalker. :-]
If I do recall correctly you named yourself I-docSt**** on a site we all used to post at together

she got so upset that you no longer wanted to cyber with her after seeing her pic that she actually named herself Murder Idoc

\hence Murdock for short

Yep, I remember that clearly - serious stalking and boundary issues

wizer

Factory Bastard
If I do recall correctly you named yourself I-docSt**** on a site we all used to post at together

she got so upset that you no longer wanted to cyber with her after seeing her pic that she actually named herself Murder Idoc

\hence Murdock for short

Yep, I remember that clearly - serious stalking and boundary issues
That is exactly right. Her user ID says "crazy ass stalker" without actually saying "crazy ass stalker".

The username speaks for itself as does the fact that 2 people who met her in real life want nothing to do with her and like I said despite having the pleasure of never actually met her IRL, It's my opinion that she's downright batshit crazy- literally the only individual I've ever labeled with that particular term and actually meant it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That is exactly right. Her user ID says "crazy ass stalker" without actually saying "crazy ass stalker".

The username speaks for itself as does the fact that 2 people who met her in real life want nothing to do with her and like I said despite having the pleasure of never actually met her IRL, It's my opinion that she's downright batshit crazy- literally the only individual I've ever labeled with that particular term and actually meant it.
Of course she's going to say that you and I collaborated to make that up & when moonpie and dove come in to confirm she'll just say they are vying for our attention which is just another classic case of projection

she's truly a miserable whale of a drug addicted loser and I do feel rather sorry for her

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's see -- that's FOUR people who know this diseased alcoholic sloth for nearly 20 years all saying the same thing.

I'm sure if we got rancidmilko involved he'd have similar things to say as he's aware of about 15 years worth of her online misery

Even Peaches, whom she claims she's holding a righteous torch for, didn't like nor trust her. He posted about his real feelings several times on the trollvalhalla Global mod boards AND even briefly on the SG mod boards.

The man was smart enough to know her fat miserable ass was playing both sides of the fence. Laughing with me and egging me on in private while trying to get PI outta him to pass back to me to further stoke the flames for her own amusement

I have the texts to prove it.

hell, even the saps that are meat shielding that hefty whale know the deal deep down as I shit all over them at a board SHE OWNED and she didn't do anything but laugh at them hoping that would impress ME. Now she's sucking up to them

tells you all you need to know

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The lies this man will tell to hide his ED and micro penis. SMH.

Chaos400 lbs was a body builder in between his bouts with double fisting double glazed jelly doughnuts allowing that 3rd stomach to open up and devour enough food to feed a small village. On top of the feeding frenzy abuse, he slammed roids for years and I’m the reason his dick “didn’t” work?

Bwa :LOL3::LOL3:

And the added bonus of bringing in the creepy kitten killer of forums past. Oh the desperation.

Wheezy couldn’t even hang at TV he was such a bitch. I’ll beg Edna out of retirement for this ***snorezzz***

wizer

Factory Bastard
Wheezy couldn’t even hang at TV he was such a bitch. I’ll beg Edna out of retirement for this ***snorezzz***
TV? I was there until it's dying day. So you don't even have THAT part right. But if I recall you were long gone by then -chased off another forum because your skin (and your gut) wasn't quite as thick back then.

Don't even know what that illegible bit of drunken posting quoted above actually means but no surprise you're still begging somebody for something.

Murdock if you do nothing else- eat less, beg less and do something productive with your miserable life. I'm about to retire from 32 years of being a well respected healthcare professional, and move to the other side of the planet. I'll be spending my next 10+ years exploring the world.

You sound like you aren't looking any further than your next donut.

You probably look like it too.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The lies this man will tell to hide his ED and micro penis. SMH.
Thing is, any dude in his right mind will look at your pic and say "that cow looks like Chris Farley" and not blame me for being unable to get wood with your hippo looking ass

so this essentially makes you look worse than you're trying to make me look, lmao -- but not that you're smart or sober enough to realize that

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
TV? I was there until it's dying day. So you don't even have THAT part right. But if I recall you were long gone by then -chased off another forum because your skin (and your gut) wasn't quite as thick back then.

Don't even know what that illegible bit of drunken posting quoted above actually means but no surprise you're still begging somebody for something.

Murdock if you do nothing else- eat less, beg less and do something productive with your miserable life. I'm about to retire from 32 years of being a well respected healthcare professional, and move to the other side of the planet. I'll be spending my next 10+ years exploring the world.

You sound like you aren't looking any further than your next donut.

You probably look like it too.
The fact that she has to "beg" someone to come throw shade for her whale ass says it all :LOL3:

No one could "beg" hateful fucker outta retirement tho. He took her 500.00 and bounced when he saw her gut start to rumble

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Thing is, any dude in his right mind will look at your pic and say "that cow looks like Chris Farley" and not blame me for being unable to get wood with your hippo looking ass

so this essentially makes you look worse than you're trying to make me look, lmao -- but not that you're smart or sober enough to realize that

Do you think you is funny?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What is wrong? You lost your dick in old dudes ass?

Youz such an ancient homo. Maybe you not be gay if no suckee and fuckee-fuckee slut queen Dove and goodyear blimp Murdy?

New faggot!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao -- at "goodyear blimp murdy"

that's some serious truth right there