Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it's more likely someone's hair keeps skipping out on him and he's terrified he'll wake up one morning and discover he now looks like George Castanza. Some folk are obsessed with that kind of stuff and view thinning hair as a literal betrayal by their own bodies.

It makes them very very weird.
We don't stay young forever!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think it's more likely someone's hair keeps skipping out on him and he's terrified he'll wake up one morning and discover he now looks like George Castanza. Some folk are obsessed with that kind of stuff and view thinning hair as a literal betrayal by their own bodies.

It makes them very very weird.

I don't have male pattern baldness garratah, my stylist says I have the Sting thing going on

sting-las-vegas-1-45af3c7d9b1040b9afba1b34b9058309.jpg

it's not wooly bully I know but it's DEF better than balD

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't have male pattern baldness garratah, my stylist says I have the Sting thing going on

it's not wooly bully I know but it's DEF better than balD

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

When people approach you from behind, do they ever mistake you for a member of some monastic order of monks?

I'll bet they do, you tonsure-having little monkey.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Methinks thou dost protest too much.

When people approach you from behind, do they ever mistake you for a member of some monastic order of monks?

I'll bet they do, you tonsure-having little monkey.
Do people mistake you for a slow poke talking fahgit … my pics plastered all over here, fucking hair everywhere
I’ve nothing to prove to a bald sympathizer

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't be fucking stupid.
It's not a bad song (hardly one of their best, though) but after hearing it for the 13,666th time it loses a bit of luster.
It’s not a bad song it’s unlistenable ffs yer like a woman …. LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I guarantee I can get hotter, funnier, more intelligent, more interesting , kinder, etc. etc. women than X.

The fact that I do not look like I am homeless gives me a huge advantage.