Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The world does not know what to do with women like us… hence my sparked curiosity re the infamous and mighty Oak :SmokeBreak1:

So many, especially males, are threatened by a woman with spark. They want wet blankets that don't question them.

I'm glad my man likes a woman with gumption. He delights in my fire. He finds it interesting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, that makes sense.

Me mocking you for overreacting about your mentally retarded grandson must mean I am triggered.

Izzzz izzzzz triggerdzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Yeah, I'm overreacting. It can't possibly be you thinking you're getting under my skin with your desperation.

You are one easily directed and stupid individual.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I've been banned from so many of these common forums.......to run me off, especially using my family against me.

@Lily gets banned from forums when people "use her family against her" and now she is trying to claim that she did not overreact.

Getting banned is a pretty good sign that you overreacted, @Lily.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is funny that @Lily calls it a "Win" when she knows that it caused her a mental breakdown.

I don't get the 'so many forums' part. Wasn't it just SG?

Interesting.

"So many" would imply at least, say, half a dozen.

If @Lily was referring to four or less I would say she exaggerated because of the seriousness of her mental breakdowns...or she is just a flat out liar.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I told you
The bald are a strange breed, hitler got it all wrong and went after the wrong people
I believe the hair is a protection mechanism against environmental ills, his scalp has absorbed things like heavy metals and pesticides… the brain is a soupy mess LOL

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I told you
The bald are a strange breed, hitler got it all wrong and went after the wrong people
I believe the hair is a protection mechanism against environmental ills, his scalp has absorbed things like heavy metals and pesticides… the brain is a soupy mess LOL
Omg really. Bald can be very sexy on men. Fact

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wood buy a hat from a bald fella’ tho
One thing I bet they know is hats
:LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You need help. Maybe you were locked in a cage as a kid by some bald guy. Im
Sorry that happened.

I think it's more likely someone's hair keeps skipping out on him and he's terrified he'll wake up one morning and discover he now looks like George Castanza. Some folk are obsessed with that kind of stuff and view thinning hair as a literal betrayal by their own bodies.

It makes them very very weird.