Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not true. You are a critical. You think you know everything and smarter than everyone. That is the reason. It's draining.

I don't think I'm smarter than everyone. I am smarter than you though. If it's draining, why don't you do something sensible about it?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can't reason yourself out of a paper bag. You respond with answers that are unrelated to what's being posted. You make very little sense. And when you do, I believe it's an accident.
Really? So when you liked me and thought I was so sweet. That was just bullshit huh. You are a snake. Just like everyone has said from get go.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really? So when you liked me and thought I was so sweet. That was just bullshit huh. You are a snake. Just like everyone has said from get go.

I liked you until you started acting like an ass with me. And it's been a while, it started before you started coming here to judge. I've seen it for a while.

You can be sweet, but you decided you had a right to "put me in my place". I don't owe you a damn thing. Figure it out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I liked you until you started acting like an ass with me. And it's been a while, it started before you started coming here to judge. I've seen it for a while.

You can be sweet, but you decided you had a right to "put me in my place". I don't owe you a damn thing. Figure it out.

It’s clear that she is being manipulated by posters too chickenshit to do it themselves. This is not trolling… these fights are real for them.

It’s sad that she allows people to use her, but I don’t make her (or anyone else’s) issues my problem.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

bullshit. I spoke up to you for doing something dirty to someone. Now you are creating stupid ass rumors that I want this person. Fucking lie. I am one person who never met up with any man from any forum or sent any kind of signals to where I wanted any relationship. So it just shows how nasty you can be.

Murds I do hope you get yourself help. Professional help. Oak isn't the answer for that. Good luck.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bullshit. I spoke up to you for doing something dirty to someone. Now you are creating stupid ass rumors that I want this person. Fucking lie. I am one person who never met up with any men from any forum or sent any kind of signals to where I wanted any relationship. So it just shows how nasty you can be.

Murds I do hope you get yourself help. Professional help. Oak isn't the answer for that. Good luck.

Clearly I touched a nerve, cowpie. Now go play in traffic, it's safer for you than playing with me.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s clear that she is being manipulated by posters too chickenshit to do it themselves. This is not trolling… these fights are real for them.

It’s sad that she allows people to use her, but I don’t make her (or anyone else’s) issues my problem.
Wtf lmao stop bleaching your head it's getting in your skull fucking your brain up.

Murds you are not the topic of every conversation on every forum like you believe. FYI

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What kind of man allows a woman to meatshield him?

Also, how large are those meatflaps, 'cause damn, he's huuuuge?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I wouldn’t say that I wanted him as much as I would say I wanted to do a little trolling when I finally brought it to the boards years later…

Nothing says "Lack of Self Respect" like....

Fucking somebody for future trolling opportunities.