Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well then stop saying things like that. I'm sure she doesn't want to hear that.

First, stop telling me what to post. Second, she doesn't give a shit about how fat he is now...he wasn't quite that fat then.

I have to tell you, I clown her all the time for even looking at that slob. She takes it with grace, she knows how gross it really is...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
First, stop telling me what to post. Second, she doesn't give a shit about how fat he is now...he wasn't quite that fat then.

I have to tell you, I clown her all the time for even looking at that slob. She takes it with grace, she knows how gross it really is...

He was still chunky back then… but he was mobile and didn’t need a scooter with a basket at the market.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ouch struck a nerve huh...

How do you know??? You really never know someone. Just have some grace. Just a touch maybe. You can thank me later.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn’t say that I wanted him as much as I would say I wanted to do a little trolling when I finally brought it to the boards years later…

But clinging to reality online is like clinging to a shred of your sanity when you find yourself alone in a hotel room and Prince Charming left you on READ.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t say that I wanted him as much as I would say I wanted to do a little trolling when I finally brought it to the boards years later…

But clinging to reality online is like clinging to a shred of your sanity when you find yourself alone in a hotel room and Prince Charming left you on READ.
Well you live and learn