Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
images

:ThumbsUp1: Yes, you are repulsive and make women puke.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Some bald men are very attractive jmo

From what I have seen, these people are many leagues below me in the looks department.

It is not nice, but people who look like me do not even give people who look like them a chance when it comes to romance. Almost all people are somewhat shallow in that regard...

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
From what I have seen, these people are many leagues below me in the looks department.

It is not nice, but people who look like me do not even give people who look like them a chance when it comes to romance. Almost all people are somewhat shallow in that regard...
^^^Things said while masturbating in front of a mirror.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's funny to me all the talk about peeps "shit talk online"except with murds taking the shit to "real life" and it blows up in her face.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You, I and everyone knows you're not an attractive man. Stop kidding yourself. It's embarrassing.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit. So you all the sudden come at me in every post I post because I disagreed with you with sharing private information.

That really shows your true colors after all.
You showed yours the other day. Fatso is a rapist and it seems to be OK with you. Maybe you’re envious?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not really your business but she shared personal information I shared with her on another board. I know pretty shitty.
Fucking happens all the time. Ask Dinky Dianna, better yet Stubby

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dude yet bald shuddup. LOL