Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAo

yoo still all traumatized and shit from someone touchin' yer shirt ? :LOL3:
Who likes strangers touching them weirdo but no I wasn't traumatized at all lol. So do you have nothing to do with your time but going to other boards to read posters posts. What a creep. Geez.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who likes strangers touching them weirdo but no I wasn't traumatized at all lol. So do you have nothing to do with your time but going to other boards to read posters posts. What a creep. Geez.
Holy fuck me sideways, it’s a private group you bellend? Maybe I’m a member there
ffs you shuld be stupitpie LOL
OMG I would so touch your shirt just to watch you spaZ out ahahahahahahaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I believe that Canadian geese’s are Polar bears in disguise

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even if it were Fatso raping Trump?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit. So you all the sudden come at me in every post I post because I disagreed with you with sharing private information.

That really shows your true colors after all.
I don't, in fact, come after every one of your posts. You're in meltdown, deal with it or don't post on the sub.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yet, here you are...with me.
lol not with you. Creep.

@Lily is more than a little wacko.

A little while ago when I was commenting on how smelly her crotch must be because she cannot reach it to give it a good scrub, she framed that as "Being online talking to a woman about her pussy instead of being with my wife."

Seriously. She feels some kind of intimate connection just by being acknowledged here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A little while ago when I was commenting on how smelly her crotch must be because she cannot reach it to give it a good scrub, she framed that as "Being online talking to a woman about her pussy instead of being with my wife."

Seriously. She feels some kind of intimate connection just by being acknowledged here.
Stop talking about my crotch, creep.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You sound like someone suffering from a dry itchy scalp, have you painted it recently?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
images