Murdumbo is a SEX KITTEN tho

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually do, Admin. I have a whole file on my mental health issues. I spent nearly two full years in in patient psych care due to ptsd. And I've had about 7 years of CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy).

So yes....I actually DO have papers that not only show I'm absolutely not retarded but go into what my issues are.

Now what?

Do you have papers that prove you DONT suck lots of cock?
Sanity is not synonymous with mental retardation, they didn't explain that at the funny farm?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, change it up dammit.

gjkzcO1.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sanity is not synonymous with mental retardation, they didn't explain that at the funny farm?

You understand what I said, right?

Do you know what the series of testing you are given in psych care establish? It's okay if you don't. You normies aren't expected to know.

You asked if I had papers proving I'm not a tard and I do have them.

Now what, biatch?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was married once upon a time to a psycho-therapist. Them and the people who have been in therapy think they know so much more than everyone else. They are wrong. Desperate people putting thier faith in the greedy ones just proves how off base they are. How like Trump supporters and Trump now that it comes to mind.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You understand what I said, right?

Do you know what the series of testing you are given in psych care establish? It's okay if you don't. You normies aren't expected to know.

You asked if I had papers proving I'm not a tard and I do have them.

Now what, biatch?
I don't believe you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh lort.

People who show up calling everyone who disagrees with them stupid and subhuman, who are complete douchebags to others are pretending their massive egos are other people's flaw again. Pride?

Well it is June.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh lort.

People who show up calling everyone who disagrees with them stupid and subhuman, who are complete douchebags to others are pretending their massive egos are other people's flaw again. Pride?

Well it is June.
No need to apologize Duh'v just keep up with your therapy and things should turn out fine, someday.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Neither of you were able to address my post coherently based on what was said.

I know I told you guys to take it up with the voices in your head but.. gotdamn.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
walk away folks, holidork and admong are about to start 69ing right here in this thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is Dove meeting with Glory Hole Boy at his glory holes?

Is that what I'm doing Admin? I'm at a glory hole (funny you capitalized that) meeting with "glory holy boys"?

Man you sure burnt me right to a crisp with that one!

You guys are just too smart and quick for me!