My "Come to Jesus" moment

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oh piss off with your Critical Theory Marxist garbage, this isn't your old classroom and you're not addressing a group of naive, impressionable teenagers.

Expecting people to not be racist, sexist, or classist is Marxist? OK, Einstein.
Darn.... according to that definition I am a Marxist....

Good that that is not the real definition :)

Q

Banned
Beatch please, you're a self-proclaimed 'far left liberal', you people regard Marxism as a religion.
Can you explain how the following is possible?

You think to know people better than they know themself? People you do not even know....

Interesting...

Q

Banned
If I remember correctly this was about Jesus/God. Who else is religious?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.
Oh well...live and learn.

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

I feel sorry that she's so dumb...sometimes.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.

She may know the Communist Manifesto off by heart but I doubt she can turn a kettle on without assistance.

I don't know how many tens of thousands of meals I have cooked for my family.

How good are you in the kitchen? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?

How good are you in the kitchen, Rassenass? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?

If the guy works and the woman doesn't, fuck yes she belongs in the kitchen. If both sexes work then you obviously share the responsibility of housework/meal making etc.

Is this acceptable to you or should the man be expected to do absolutely everything?

I've worked my entire life, and birthed and raised kids, so no man has ever done everything for me.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...

She may know the Communist Manifesto off by heart but I doubt she can turn a kettle on without assistance.

How good are you in the kitchen? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?

How good are you in the kitchen, Rassenass? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?

If the guy works and the woman doesn't, fuck yes she belongs in the kitchen. If both sexes work then you obviously share the responsibility of housework/meal making etc.

Is this acceptable to you or should the man be expected to do absolutely everything?

I've worked my entire life, and birthed and raised kids, so no man has ever done everything for me.
do they get 2 meet the turkey baster syringe thingy on fathers day?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure. If you put it in the mail on time.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

so ur barren and need eggs?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All of her kids were african cast offs to the adoption agency where she was volunteering as a hormone injected wet nurse.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

so ur barren and need eggs?

Only when you're done.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I am religious in a way, but not in a way that anyone here would guess.

You admitted to your partial Jewish lineage on SG...

So? Wanna kill me?

It never ceases to amaze me how many SJW's turn out to be Jewish or part-Jewish...

It's as though divisive, left wing political views are ingrained into your DNA.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So? Wanna kill me?
and if he says yes u will do what, call the FBI on him? lol

She probably already has, I know she has the SPLC on speed dial.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So? Wanna kill me?

What is SPLC?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So? Wanna kill me?

What is SPLC?

Oh please, you're an American lefty and you haven't heard of the Southern Poverty Law Centre? :Confused:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So? Wanna kill me?

What is SPLC?

Oh please, you're an American lefty and you haven't heard of the Southern Poverty Law Centre? :Confused:

Why, yes. But I've never referred to it as an acronym. SO sorry, Master. BTW, why would I call them?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So? Wanna kill me?

What is SPLC?

Why, yes. But I've never referred to it as an acronym. SO sorry, Master. BTW, why would I call them?

I thought that was the headquarters for the PC internet police?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So? Wanna kill me?

What is SPLC?

You think a lot of things that are just plain stupid.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So? Wanna kill me?

What is SPLC?

6074b6c1dfd2af7d9d7d240dea40c7cc.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So? Wanna kill me?

What is SPLC?

Ah right, so it's not a subversive Jewish organisation which targets groups and individuals who dare to oppose Communism and other leftist ideologies?