My "Come to Jesus" moment

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good for you man, it's not easy finding a good woman.
My youngest found himself a good old fashioned Italian girl. Cooks, cleans, owns firearms, is a hardcore republican, knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to open it and she's a real looker

Imagine THAT in this day and age? Among these shitrag liberal douchebag kids on social media?

I told him if he fucks that up I'll castrate him myself

Yeah Feminism and other left wing nonsense has fucked up a lot of western women. I'm all for traditional values myself, I hear it's much more common among Eastern European women, but the Cultural Marxist rot will probably spread there too eventually.

Ahhh, yes. Those good old traditional values of racism, sexism, and classism. What a man you are, Rassenass.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Oh piss off with your Critical Theory Marxist garbage, this isn't your old classroom and you're not addressing a group of naive, impressionable teenagers.
True - she never was a kindergarten teacher.
Give her time to get a sense of her new charges.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh piss off with your Critical Theory Marxist garbage, this isn't your old classroom and you're not addressing a group of naive, impressionable teenagers.
True - she never was a kindergarten teacher.
Give her time to get a sense of her new charges.

It's hard for people like Rassenass and Strapon to adjust to a new world in which people do not condone their traditional values of hatred. It's scary for them, and I imagine they walk through life on the verge of wetting their pants ALL THE TIME. Ya gotta feel for the poor, backwards little fellows.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
By the way, errrm Comrade, there are rumours flying around that you or one of your fellow soy soldiers have paid for Marxi to be let out of the Assbox, care to comment?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, errrm Comrade, there are rumours flying around that you or one of your fellow soy soldiers have paid for Marxi to be let out of the Assbox, care to comment?

I do not know what you're even talking about. I don't keep up with gossip. Here or in rl. It's why this Hilaria BS was news to me.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Did you mean me?

.Yes
.I weighed the options of banning several of you or freeing Q
and being a Liberal, and holding dear the Bill of Rights and the 1st of the amendments to the Constitution.

.I chose to advocate for the release of Q.

Like to know how that info came to light. :Grin3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you mean me?

.Yes
and being a Liberal, and holding dear the Bill of Rights and the 1st of the amendments to the Constitution.

Hmmmm. Spies in the field?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Did you mean me?

.Yes

Hmmmm. Spies in the field?
Here! No fuckin way.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Good for you man, it's not easy finding a good woman.
My youngest found himself a good old fashioned Italian girl. Cooks, cleans, owns firearms, is a hardcore republican, knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to open it and she's a real looker

Imagine THAT in this day and age? Among these shitrag liberal douchebag kids on social media?

I told him if he fucks that up I'll castrate him myself

Yeah Feminism and other left wing nonsense has fucked up a lot of western women. I'm all for traditional values myself, I hear it's much more common among Eastern European women, but the Cultural Marxist rot will probably spread there too eventually.

Ahhh, yes. Those good old traditional values of racism, sexism, and classism. What a man you are, Rassenass.
He doesn't belong to the group that's trying to flip the LAWS of nature on its head...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.
Oh well...live and learn.

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

I feel sorry that she's so dumb...sometimes.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...
True that. You know, as half-witted or quarter-witted as she might be, I think it could be a marginal accomplishment for either of us to actually make her listen to reason for once in her life. She may learn a thing or two about natural progression, selection and the art of happiness in the 21st century. Pigs could even fly if one puts just the right amount of dynamite under their ample rumps! Lol

I find it really cute that you two actually think you're smart. Where's that "pat him on the head" emoji that would be so perfect right now?

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif
Now listen. I’m not a herpetologist, but I know a thing or two. For example:

1.Snake’s forked tongue: the snake “tastes” the molecules in it’s immediate surrounds. Potential prey would be strongest to either the left or right side of the fork depending on the prey’s location.

2.Snake’s split jaw: the snake only has rudimentary ears alongside it’s skull, however it uses it’s split jaw pressed against the ground to “hear” and direct vibration to either side of the skull depending on which side of the jaw has the strongest vibration, and hence the direction of potential prey.

Now my point being, is that I probably educated you somewhat and you now are more clevererer. I could’ve expected you to know those simple facts, but like most people, you’re probably shit-scared of snakes and don’t direct your research or your energy towards the realm of Herpetology. Does that make you part of the low IQ crowd? (rhetoric)

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh, and Brainfail, a question for you. Do you think hormones caused my grandfather to become a preacher, or is that a cause you believe to be limited to the female of the species?
Many men become preachers or happy clappers for their own reasons, reasons that I feel I’m not justified to speculate on because of the family values that I hold dear to my heart and because...well, I’m an agnostic atheist and an educated man of science.

Hormones and other neurotransmitters are both present in females as well as males...it’s what makes our worlds go around. I can just keep educating you all day long, but I won’t. I don’t like to come across as a pretentious windbag to my audience or my friends. G’day ma’am...
:Grin3:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...
True that. You know, as half-witted or quarter-witted as she might be, I think it could be a marginal accomplishment for either of us to actually make her listen to reason for once in her life. She may learn a thing or two about natural progression, selection and the art of happiness in the 21st century. Pigs could even fly if one puts just the right amount of dynamite under their ample rumps! Lol

I find it really cute that you two actually think you're smart. Where's that "pat him on the head" emoji that would be so perfect right now?

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

1.Snake’s forked tongue: the snake “tastes” the molecules in it’s immediate surrounds. Potential prey would be strongest to either the left or right side of the fork depending on the prey’s location.

2.Snake’s split jaw: the snake only has rudimentary ears alongside it’s skull, however it uses it’s split jaw pressed against the ground to “hear” and direct vibration to either side of the skull depending on which side of the jaw has the strongest vibration, and hence the direction of potential prey.

Now my point being, is that I probably educated you somewhat and you now are more clevererer. I could’ve expected you to know those simple facts, but like most people, you’re probably shit-scared of snakes and don’t direct your research or your energy towards the realm of Herpetology. Does that make you part of the low IQ crowd? (rhetoric)

images
ummmm - you do not understand the symbolism of the serpent, do you?

Sad. It isn't all about he
Oh, and Brainfail, a question for you. Do you think hormones caused my grandfather to become a preacher, or is that a cause you believe to be limited to the female of the species?
Many men become preachers or happy clappers for their own reasons, reasons that I feel I’m not justified to speculate on because of the family values that I hold dear to my heart and because...well, I’m an agnostic atheist and an educated man of science.

Hormones and other neurotransmitters are both present in females as well as males...it’s what makes our worlds go around. I can just keep educating you all day long, but I won’t. I don’t like to come across as a pretentious windbag to my audience or my friends. G’day ma’am...
Do a fav.

Give us a chapter on the symbolism of the serpent.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

images

Do a fav.

Shut the fuck up you sniffling, tainted and libtarded arse-licker! :EvilOne:

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

images

Do a fav.

That was a real cool picture you showed though. Real cool. (gentlelovingsmile smiley)

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

images

Do a fav.

That was a real cool picture you showed though. Real cool. (gentlelovingsmile smiley)
Well @Breakfall didn't you think it was really cool?

That's why you post it, no? Because it was so cool of you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

images

Do a fav.

Yeah I thought it was symbolic and quite clever of me since we are talking about hormones of religion. Do I believe that a woman should be punished for eating the apple of knowledge and be subjugated by God for all eternity to bare the pains of childbirth as punishment? No...of course not! She should be given the chance to reverse-eat the apple into her butt and say ten hail Marys and move on from the serpentine trickery.

the-creation-of-adam-and-eve-140364.gif

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

images

Do a fav.

Yeah I thought it was symbolic and quite clever of me since we are talking about hormones of religion. Do I believe that a woman should be punished for eating the apple of knowledge and be subjugated by God for all eternity to bare the pains of childbirth as punishment? No...of course not! She should be given the chance to reverse-eat the apple into her butt and say ten hail Marys and move on from the serpentine trickery.

Trickery, you say.

...I see.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

images

Do a fav.

Trickery, you say.

...I see.
The bible said it you low IQ individual yoo! :devil1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't believe in Jesus AND be a liberal

The bible clearly states you cannot serve two masters

Well, that's utter bullshit. Jesus was as liberal as they come.

But, I don't believe in Jesus as anything other than a wise human. And I only serve one master: truth.

You didn't actually read my post, did you? You're going back on ignore, cockroach brain.
Jesus didn't support the murder of innocent babies while in their mother's womb

Try reading my post, Strapon.
haha now ur begging enemies 2 read your drivel posts :LMAO3: