My "Come to Jesus" moment

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.
Oh well...live and learn.

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

I feel sorry that she's so dumb...sometimes.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...
True that. You know, as half-witted or quarter-witted as she might be, I think it could be a marginal accomplishment for either of us to actually make her listen to reason for once in her life. She may learn a thing or two about natural progression, selection and the art of happiness in the 21st century. Pigs could even fly if one puts just the right amount of dynamite under their ample rumps! Lol

She's a lost cause, brah...

She'll be the first type of ones caught between conservatives and neoliberals on the street and pingponging between shop windows while screaming "Peace! Love! EAT MY GRANNY PANTIES, SPIRITUAL LIBERTY MINDED COCKSUCKERS!!!"

...and nobody will miss her...
Hahahahahaa...the imagery! :LOL1:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.

She may know the Communist Manifesto off by heart but I doubt she can turn a kettle on without assistance.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...
True that. You know, as half-witted or quarter-witted as she might be, I think it could be a marginal accomplishment for either of us to actually make her listen to reason for once in her life. She may learn a thing or two about natural progression, selection and the art of happiness in the 21st century. Pigs could even fly if one puts just the right amount of dynamite under their ample rumps! Lol

I find it really cute that you two actually think you're smart. Where's that "pat him on the head" emoji that would be so perfect right now?

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I find it really cute that you two actually think you're smart. Where's that "pat him on the head" emoji that would be so perfect right now?

Ah, here's a gif:

giphy.gif

A gif of the Broad St Bullies?

:LMAO2:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She may know the Communist Manifesto off by heart but I doubt she can turn a kettle on without assistance.

I don't know how many tens of thousands of meals I have cooked for my family.

How good are you in the kitchen? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?

How good are you in the kitchen, Rassenass? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, and Brainfail, a question for you. Do you think hormones caused my grandfather to become a preacher, or is that a cause you believe to be limited to the female of the species?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How good are you in the kitchen? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?

How good are you in the kitchen, Rassenass? Or is that woman's work in your flea-sized brain pan?
Liberal skanks cant cook for shit

too busy worrying about their superficial appearances

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Liberal skanks cant cook for shit

too busy worrying about their superficial appearances

LOL

Spoken like a short ugly bastard :LMAO2:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Though proggie woman can't cook for shit.... or manage laundry.... or start a lawn mower...

Proggie women are helpless.

They can kill anything or start a fire to cook it...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LOl... LotusBUtthead said Jesus was the biggest liberal she knows of

Yet, no where in the bible do we read of him putting on lipstick, wearing high heels or requesting we refer to him as Jasmine.

dumb douche

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If the guy works and the woman doesn't, fuck yes she belongs in the kitchen. If both sexes work then you obviously share the responsibility of housework/meal making etc.

Is this acceptable to you or should the man be expected to do absolutely everything?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If the guy works and the woman doesn't, fuck yes she belongs in the kitchen. If both sexes work then you obviously share the housework/meal making etc.

Is this acceptable to you or should the man be expected to do absolutely everything?
THe best one is when you have kids with some liberal skank and she tells you it's your job to wake up every two hours to feed the newborn despite you having a 9 to 5 and her staying home.

The mother of my sons tried that shit with me and got thrown out on her ass. I don't play that shit with no cunt. Friday and Saturday night I'll wake up as many times as needed, but during the week when I have to haul my ass into the office and you get to sleep until 11:00 hell the fuck no.

and I don't give a fuck what woman says otherwise. Take your ass somewhere and find you a neutered soy boy like Jake to tolerate that shit

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My wife works and I handle the kids and domestic duties. Dinner is served at 6pm sharp.

This is our covid scenario...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My wife works and I handle the kids and domestic duties. Dinner is served at 6pm sharp.

The way things are with this covid bollocks it could well be a permanent scenario, I'm honestly unsure about whether things are ever going to return back to normal.
COVID. THe liberal version of the boogie man hiding under your bed

More people die PER YEAR smoking cigarettes and even more die from the dangerous drugs they are pushing to legalize but THAT they remain unconcerned with

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The way things are with this covid bollocks it could well be a permanent scenario, I'm honestly unsure about whether things are ever going to return back to normal.

More people die PER YEAR smoking cigarettes and even more die from the dangerous drugs they are pushing to legalize but THAT they remain unconcerned with

Yeah, funny how it's mostly leftists who support the draconian lockdowns and constantly spread hysteria about the scamdemic.

The mask enthousiasts are the most annoying of all...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, funny how it's mostly leftists who support the draconian lockdowns and constantly spread hysteria about the scamdemic.

The mask enthousiasts are the most annoying of all...
Oh the beloved masks and the hysterical sheeple think that something tantamount to a chain link fence trying to prevent house flies is going to protect them from something smaller than a fucking fart

Idiots on the left, I swear

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't really care at this stage. My work life was all about cost cutting and savings. I've got our bills down approximately to 40% to current COVID levels. We're comfortable on one salary, and I get to raise our daughter as I see fit...

...and that one needs the discipline... lulz

I've got a great wife who is all in for this too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good for you man, it's not easy finding a good woman.
My youngest found himself a good old fashioned Italian girl. Cooks, cleans, owns firearms, is a hardcore republican, knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to open it and she's a real looker

Imagine THAT in this day and age? Among these shitrag liberal douchebag kids on social media?

I told him if he fucks that up I'll castrate him myself

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My youngest found himself a good old fashioned Italian girl. Cooks, cleans, owns firearms, is a hardcore republican, knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to open it and she's a real looker

Imagine THAT in this day and age? Among these shitrag liberal douchebag kids on social media?

Yeah Feminism and other left wing nonsense has fucked up a lot of western women. I'm all for traditional values myself, I hear it's much more common among Eastern European women, but the Cultural Marxist rot will probably spread there too eventually.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I just KNEW, as if God was taking me by the hand, that Christianity was bullshit.

I had my "Walk Away from Jesus" moment, and it was the most stunning experience I have ever had. Nothing else has ever compared.

You have to listen when God speaks to you directly, and I did.

This is a true story. Probably not for a troll board, but I just wanted to share.
LoLz, Lotus - troll-bait for the pretend Christians (xtians really) here?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah Feminism and other left wing nonsense has fucked up a lot of western women. I'm all for traditional values myself, I hear it's much more common among Eastern European women, but the Cultural Marxist rot will probably spread there too eventually.
Liberalism and it's communist cousin feminism are social cancers

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Liberalism and it's communist cousin feminism are social cancers
You do know that Liberalism is every word of the US Constitution and DoI?
No, no you don't - because you're a fucking moron.

Liberalism is the antithesis of commieism. ...and remember who the people Trump is in bed with and admires most are commies and those who strive toward totalitarianism - as he has tried..