My Corvette Troll is Costing Me a Small Fortune

The Prowler

Exclusive Member of...
Avatar Hack'd
Reaction score
1,656
Location
Canada
That is the one downside of Trolls that incur Royalty Fees.

On one hand, you are getting a Troll that you know will work.

On the other hand, the fees can really add up.
 
That is the one downside of Trolls that incur Royalty Fees.

On one hand, you are getting a Troll that you know will work.

On the other hand, the fees can really add up.
You just don't get it. lol
 
^^Says the trooniest troon on the interwebz, who is infamous not just for e-crossdressing and trying to pilfer cawk pics from unsuspecting members, but also for going from X board and then to Y, in order to stir the pot and cause e-drama.

You're potentially even gayer than Admin...
 
I'll say one thing, Admin sure does suck a lot of cock.
I get it now. You're Biggie's PA! He's sent you to make sure that the "Admin sucks cock" remark reaches here and around the entire internet without him typing a word! Keepin' it alive!!
 
Nah, I just know how those 3 simple words drive Admin into a diaper soiling frenzy.
 
These people can type a lot of shit they do not believe.

That is and always has been The Truth in Flametown.


But inside.


Inside.




They BURN.





Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Curious
Would that be the same burn you feel on your head on a hot day ?
 
btw Don't listen to any sites that say Mafia 4 is out this year. It's not.
If they get it right, I don't mind a delay or 2. Trouble is, nowadays they delay games and still end up releasing a buggy mess.

The entire gaming industry needs a huge shakeup imo...
 
He pays attention.

But he has the mind of a turnip.

Oh snap! Another gem from Prowler! How do you do it?! You've earned my respect with that one bro. I know real talent when I see it. I'm going to keep my eye on you sir.
 
You were my bitch too, Rukia Kuchiki. Stfu

You know you have actually changed since then, not me.....right?

You were a poster much like Fat @Lily back then. Trying to convince yourself that you were winning.

Like when Fat @Lily says "He is such a loser! He performers at fundraisers for non-profits!!!!"


I wonder how many of the improvements you have made in your life are a direct result of the seeds I planted way back when.
 
You know you have actually changed since then, not me.....right?

You were a poster much like Fat @Lily back then. Trying to convince yourself that you were winning.

Like when Fat @Lily says "He is such a loser! He performers at fundraisers for non-profits!!!!"


I wonder how many of the improvements you have made in your life are a direct result of the seeds I planted way back when.
You should plant hair seeds you idiot LOLOLOL
 
That is the one downside of Trolls that incur Royalty Fees.

On one hand, you are getting a Troll that you know will work.

On the other hand, the fees can really add up.

You paid too much for your Corvette @The Prowler

You really oughta learn ta live within yer means, Lex.

Dont buy whatcha caint afford!
 
You really oughta learn ta live within yer means

Between my wife and me, our Net Worth increased by over $300,000 over the last 30-40 days.

I know the markets will settle down at some point, but we find ourselves in the situation where we have more money than we know what to do with...
 
Between my wife and me, our Net Worth increased by over $300,000 over the last 30-40 days.

I know the markets will settle down at some point, but we find ourselves in the situation where we have more money than we know what to do with...
That sounds like a long game of monopoly, what's taking you?