My my, this certainly is poor timing!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sen. Ben Ray Luján, D-N.M., is expected to make a full recovery after surgery to relieve pressure on his brain following a stroke.

But an uncertain timetable for his Senate return has Democrats effectively ceding the majority to Republicans on a temporary basis. That could mean further setbacks for a Biden administration agenda already stymied by Dems' razon-thin majority and opposition to key legislation by players in his own party.

"We are very grateful that he will have a full recovery," Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Wednesday about the stricken Luján. "We're all praying for Ben Ray and his family," he added. "We look forward to his quick return to the Senate, and I believe the Senate will be able to carry forward with its business."

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean the news about Trump's fingerprints being all over multiple sets of plans to shoplift the election? Well no shit sherlock!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean the news about Trump's fingerprints being all over multiple sets of plans to shoplift the election? Well no shit sherlock!
Maybe you had a stroke too, faggit!
When you talk about the election being stolen do the people around you roll their eyes and check the time, a lot?
No, they're more likely to bring it up before I do. Everyone knows Trump won. You do too, you cunts just like to pretend.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...too much grease 'n oil in Mexican & fast food, eh Lokmeer?

The senator oughta git a civilized diet and stop smoking so many cigars.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Probably genetics. Look at Ozzy. Abused the fuck outta himself in ways that would kill most people but he made it because of the genetic lottery. My gran didnt smoke or drink and had cholesterol over 300 on lipitor. Had 4X bypass at 65. My grandpa had 130 cholesterol and smoked, drank, and was a brake mechanic. Eventually died of cancer at 91.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Probably genetics. Look at Ozzy. Abused the fuck outta himself in ways that would kill most people but he made it because of the genetic lottery. My gran didnt smoke or drink and had cholesterol over 300 on lipitor. Had 4X bypass at 65. My grandpa had 130 cholesterol and smoked, drank, and was a brake mechanic. Eventually died of cancer at 91.
Keef Richards allegedly partied harder than most men, and he just came off a world tour, at 80ish.