my new Chat show. Across the pond.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have listened to them all... twice, indeed the UHU Glue Tube sniffing algorithm notifies me when Cookie Monster's opinions are ovulating. The political hypocrisy is outstanding on both sides of the pond, limited only by the dissonance within the economies of blame.

Obviously the 4th estate plays a major part (as it should), but in the end you are left wanting more of the less you come to expect from the mere interpretation of the right of left, or whit is left theredafter.

Across the whole pond, scum floats in terms of the oxygenation of nothing but self worth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have listened to them all... twice, indeed the UHU Glue Tube sniffing algorithm notifies me when Cookie Monster's opinions are ovulating. The political hypocrisy is outstanding on both sides of the pond, limited only by the dissonance within the economies of blame.

Obviously the 4th estate plays a major part (as it should), but in the end you are left wanting more of the less you come to expect from the mere interpretation of the right of left, or whit is left theredafter.

Across the whole pond, scum floats in terms of the oxygenation of nothing but self worth.

I don't see what they could possibly say that they haven't posted umpteen times before...

I didn't waste my time.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I don't see what they could possibly say that they haven't posted umpteen times before...

I didn't waste my time.

It is always pertinacious to listen.

It is sometimes disappointing to realise the opposing opinion has simply given that chore up!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is always pertinacious to listen.

It is sometimes disappointing to realise the opposing opinion has simply given that chore up!

I've reached a stage in life where I no longer have energy to give people that I find to be intransigent with no interest in questioning themselves and their own ideas.

It's a woman thing I think. We give so much our whole lives we reach a point where we say "fuck it". I'm there, for better or worse.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
They are both extremely intelligent, banished and burnished by the paradox of beliefs that neither one of them ever once had to fight for.

Fight for? i was the first person in the UK, possibly west to Suspend an islamic society at University for extremism when I was on the student council and wandered into one of their "events". Try and run that gauntlet motormouth.

Ans Also having been on the receiving end of cancel culture more than once so the fight goes on, which is one of my motivations for doing this.

if all goes to plan we will have our first guest on Tuesday with a couple more in the pipeline.

Haven't discussed it with @Garraty_47 but in my mind if we do about 20 of these to the end of the year and see were we are.

we will gain experience and new skill sets as well as it being fun. Something for the CV/Resume and possible chat up line lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fight for? i was the first person in the UK, possibly west to Suspend an islamic society at University for extremism when I was on the student council and wandered into one of their "events". Try and run that gauntlet motormouth.

Ans Also having been on the receiving end of cancel culture more than once so the fight goes on, which is one of my motivations for doing this.

if all goes to plan we will have our first guest on Tuesday with a couple more in the pipeline.

Haven't discussed it with @Garraty_47 but in my mind if we do about 20 of these to the end of the year and see were we are.

we will gain experience and new skill sets as well as it being fun. Something for the CV/Resume and possible chat up line lol.
In all honesty you guys suck
No one cares

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
It’s a bit of a battle to listen to without wanting to drag oneself away in a subtle rush. Maybe a bit more comedy and bantering wouldn’t go too astray in the mix??
its like they are filming in a crypt or dungeon, with useless fuckwits(or snowflakes) locked up all around them, and they all eventually die of boredom listening to those two. now thats real fucking torture

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
its like they are filming in a crypt or dungeon, with useless fuckwits(or snowflakes) locked up all around them, and they all eventually die of boredom listening to those two. now thats real fucking torture
When discussing politics, they need to keep it light-hearted. Foreign politics is as painful as it gets, particularly when their political parties are an absolute mess and most of these clowns we’ve never heard of before…

It could be educational while also taking the piss in other words. Anyway politics is the least interesting topic in my opinion. I’d rather hear about @Garraty_47 affinity with “Ghosts” and ave a right ol’ laff! lol

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone needs to slap an interesting/fun comment on that thing to counteract the zzz.
Not me. Iam an extremely busy person.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
When discussing politics, they need to keep it light-hearted. Foreign politics is as painful as it gets, particularly when their political parties are an absolute mess and most of these clowns we’ve never heard of before…

It could be educational while also taking the piss in other words. Anyway politics is the least interesting topic in my opinion. I’d rather hear about @Garraty_47 affinity with “Ghosts” and ave a right ol’ laff! lol
a ghost one would be good if i were fucking drunk.. cracking the fuck up. he could have gold right there