My pussy is a stinker...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fucking geriatric dementia ridden fuckwit of a feline refuses to turd outside and meows for hours to get in the house so she can take a big nasty in the litterbox. Then she whines for hours to get outside because of the stench.

I won't let her out. Sniff your stank, kitty....

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That’s gross.

I have a chinchilla. They poop pellets like a rabbit and look like a mouse/bunny/squirrel hybrid.... but they jump 6’ and are fast af, the spazzzticated little weirdos.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Fucking geriatric dementia ridden fuckwit of a feline refuses to turd outside and meows for hours to get in the house so she can take a big nasty in the litterbox. Then she whines for hours to get outside because of the stench.

MY PUSSY STINKS.
You need to loosen up a different patch of dirt outside so she can bury her shit easily. I do it with my cats periodically. :LOL1:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've tried using the garden hose on her outside and spray bottles inside. Nothing works anymore.

My pussy is an internal bum spud merchant...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.
You need to loosen up a different patch of dirt outside so she can bury her shit easily. I do it with my cats periodically. :LOL1:

I leave the years leaf litter underneath the border bushes for her... which was her go to before senility really took hold.

Last edited:

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That reminds me... my friend at work bought an electronic litter box and she loves it. It literally rakes the turd and disposes of it into a side pouch. It’s like a diaper genie for cats.

I think she got it on Amazon... will they deliver to you?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That reminds me... my friend at work bough and electronic litter box and she loves it. It literally rakes the turd and disposes of it into a side pouch. It’s like a diaper genie for cats.

My pussy is a turd factory. It would still require manual gouging out...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

Yanno what....my mothers oldest cat is a scrawny 14 year old angy, ornery old lady.

She has the most disgusting liquid shits too.

When I feed these cats? Baby(the old one) shakes, drools and screams. Its terrifying. I need to video this because it's like something out of South Park. I have meow downs with her lol.

Shes also suicidal. Always diving under feet.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That reminds me... my friend at work bough and electronic litter box and she loves it. It literally rakes the turd and disposes of it into a side pouch. It’s like a diaper genie for cats.

ewww

Is she old? Or could it be her diet?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

Yanno what....my mothers oldest cat is a scrawny 14 year old angy, ornery old lady.

When I feed these cats? Baby(the old one) shakes, drools and screams. Its terrifying. I need to video this because it's like something out of South Park. I have meow downs with her lol.

A liberal cat.

Take her outside and shoot her immediately

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

Kitties are like kiddies.... all sweet and loving until they turn 11-12, and then you want to put them down...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

ewww

Is she old? Or could it be her diet?

Both... she's maybe 15 years old and she still eats birds and rodent's.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I heard good reports about that contraption. Friends of ours live in a small apartment with two cats, and it seems to do the trick nicely with not too much stank. :rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

Kitties are like kiddies.... all sweet and loving until they turn 11-12, and then you want to put them down...

This old bitch got so so worked when I was getting ready to feed them that she legit flung a glass food bowl off the counter almost straight across the kitchen.

While screaming lol.

It's the most horrifying....bizzare...and hilarious shit when I'm trying to feed them.

Then she goes and spray paints the wall by the litter box with asshole lava :(

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

This old bitch got so so worked when I was getting ready to feed them that she legit flung a glass food bowl off the counter almost straight across the kitchen.

While screaming lol.

It's the most horrifying....bizzare...and hilarious shit when I'm trying to feed them.

yep... she has the liberal disease

put her down

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

While screaming lol.

yep... she has the liberal disease

put her down

She doesnt meow right. It's either some gurgle where she sounds underwater or she screams "gaaaannngg"

I gotta video this lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Savour my smelly pussy...

20190525-224834.jpg

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

While screaming lol.

roflmao @ asshole lava *snortz*

this reminds me of when my oldest got diarrhea for the first time and she was crying on the toilet “mommy, my poop is melting”~ poor baby

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is moms.

Imagine this, drooling(noticably), shaking all over and screaming "gaaannhhgg" at you while you try to feed her lol.

20201217-233508.jpg

Shes a sweetheart though lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

While screaming lol.

this reminds me of when my oldest got diarrhea for the first time and she was crying on the toilet “mommy, my poop is melting”~ poor baby

I'm not kidding when I say this cats shit smells like shes decomposing inside.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We have to have the old pussies in our families surgically removed, Dove...

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

While screaming lol.

I haven’t owned a cat since before I had scarlet fever. I’m deathly allergic now, but I do recall it being pungent to the nostrils like way more than dog shit... and dog shit is pretty horrific.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

20190525-224834.jpg
She is pretty and reminds me of my cat, Midnight.

She is very sweet, actually. Loves me to death even if I avoid her generally and dislike cats as a rule.

She can't clean herself very well and smells nasty on the outside too. I've tried to wash my pussy but it still smells rotten....so I don't engage in any heavy petting unless I wash immediately after...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

While screaming lol.

I haven’t owned a cat since before I had scarlet fever. I’m deathly allergic now, but I do recall it being pungent to the nostrils like way more than dog shit... and dog shit is pretty horrific.

I'm completely psycho about the boxes. I scoop them sometimes twice a day and I have tons of cat box deodorant(nontoxic natural shit)

It works because you cant even tell cats live here. And we have way too many cats in here.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

20190525-224834.jpg
She is pretty and reminds me of my cat, Midnight.

She is very sweet, actually. Loves me to death even if I avoid her generally and dislike cats as a rule.

She can't clean herself very well and smells nasty on the outside too. I've tried to wash my pussy but it still smells rotten....so I don't engage in any heavy petting unless I wash immediately after...

Can the vet groom her for you or would that not even make it better at this point? I have the nose of a bloodhound and that would drive me nuts.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

MY PUSSY STINKS.

Omg STILL?

While screaming lol.

I'm completely psycho about the boxes. I scoop them sometimes twice a day and I have tons of cat box deodorant(nontoxic natural shit)

It works because you cant even tell cats live here. And we have way too many cats in here.

your OCD level is always twinning with mine:Lovin1: