My Sharona

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I'm in a good mood. Hell, as _Pile's old avatar screamed: DRUGS

That only matters because I'm going to talk about Sharona's gums in that pic she posted of herself, her gums run a 10! Just kidding, 1s across both (upper and lower) boards, if you filthy yuckmouths know what that means. Reminds me of that old episode of Married with Children when our hero, our idol, Al Bundy actually shows up to his... "cleaning" only to see Marcy's picture on the wall as Patient of the Year. She would actually place second after Sharona in real life.

Watch yourself now, I'm going to go into the depths of trying to convince you to floss regularly - just not after you shit, mkay?

To get this out of the way, you should hold your new soft brush-head tilted by around 15 degrees, and gently brush your gumline and teeth at the same time. I mean, why the fuck would anyone bother to brush only the buccal sides of their molars, huh? Just focus on keeping them in your mouths by brushing the occlusial valleys before using your old shoelaces to floss them if they're your only choice.

7, 8, 9, and 10; if you could only choose four to brighten. The rest of what matters is between the rest. Compare your gums to Sharona's fantastic picture of her self-made second hymen - an oral one that no one could break because her gums don't bleed, no matter how aggressive that woman is.

Fresh breath, very healthy smile; she could end up dead in The Road like everyone else with worn-down shoes, unmatching clothes you'd never wanna be pictured wearing, and hair every fucking where. Their teeth either gone or causing pain and paranoia. Not Sharona. That woman could make up all sorts of stories as to why she still had her real teeth, unlike poor George Washington who had - wooden - dentures. He smilin' on your quarters?

Sharona and I could pass tips between ourselves or answer any honest questions you pee-dons have. Flossing is even more important than breathing downwind for the majority of losers here. That problem can somewhat easily be corrected with perseverance and routine. I'm starting to crave more crack now so I'll step out now but holler if you're concerned about something you'd prefer not to pay to fix, if possible...

SSS
- Sharona's gums bump her attractiveness up from a "bland" to a "I need some practice kissing"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sharona does have some chompers lol....

Sharona_Beaver.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I would have second thoughs about sticking my cock in her mouth with does choppers !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sharona at work - - - - - -

image.jpg