My Sports Car

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Posting pics of your friend's car with his license plate showing. Not cool.
Some people think that a license plate number and all of the info it can provide is protected and inaccessible. There are details about the plate that are protected. That's assuming that the person who is looking for the info gives a flying fuck about the law and it's restrictions.

Last edited:

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Some people think that a license plate number and all of the info it can provide is protected and inaccessible. That's assuming the person who is looking for the info gives a flying fuck about the law and it's restrictions.
It's supposed to be tough to access owner info here too, but I know one free method that 60% of the Time works every time. Call the police tell them a car has been abandoned on your property and has been there for a while....if it's not on a busy road or blocking traffic the Cops don't really gaf...."here's the owner's name and number"....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Some people think that a license plate number and all of the info it can provide is protected and inaccessible. There are details about the plate that are protected. That's assuming that the person who is looking for the info gives a flying fuck about the law and it's restrictions.

I suppose someone needed to state the obvious.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
even if you paid me to do it, i wouldn't read one of your posts entirely. just say what you have to say in a sentence or two tops
Yeah but I could still buy that car & blow $120,000 Canadian /$90,000 US.

I have $100,000 in Gold and more in the bank.

But why would I throw good money after bad @RCM ? What would I prove to myself or anyone else? That's a $120,000 paperweight. I've driven more expensive vehicles than that and frankly they just felt like anvils around my neck. I couldn't wait to get rid of them at the end of the night.

$120,000 could buy a lotta things & provide a decent ROI

Only blowhards like Lex @The Prowler need to squander money like that then boast about it to feel less insecure about themselves.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's irresponsible to post a thread like this. It's how some folks end up with deep regret later on. Just because metadata may or may not have been removed from this image doesn't mean that the plate number isn't useful. This was a stupid and not very well thought out post imo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's irresponsible to post a thread like this. It's how some folks end up with deep regret later on. Just because metadata may or may not have been removed from this image doesn't mean that the plate number isn't useful. This was a stupid and not very well thought out post imo.

It's hubris.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's supposed to be tough to access owner info here too, but I know one free method that 60% of the Time works every time. Call the police tell them a car has been abandoned on your property and has been there for a while....if it's not on a busy road or blocking traffic the Cops don't really gaf...."here's the owner's name and number"....

Are you all retarded?

Try to answer that without drooling on yourselves.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh oh...I am feeling the urge to post another license plate....

Cannot....

Help.....

Myself......

ZWxRw7V.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have never boasted about owning a 2023 C8 Corvette in Arctic White.

That is all in your senile old delusional head, @Joe.
Oh really?
Of course you do.

But There's nothing special about your musclecar Lex @The Prowler

My gold pile is already worth more than your car. And in 5 years it will be worth at least 2x as much Lex. Just by doing nothing but sitting in a vault. As mine appreciates yours depreciates daily Lex

but enjoy your overpriced paperweight Lex.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh really?
Of course you do.

Liar.

If I were to boast about something it would be...ummmm, maybe that I had an on-base percentage of 1.000 last weekend by getting on base 8 times: 5 for 5, plus 3 walks.

Wait.

That was two weekends ago.

Last weekend was the long weekend. I only had a practice.

Hey, today after umping a spectator saw me pulling out of the parking lot and he said "Hey ump, how much are they paying you to afford a car like that?" I laughed and said "They only pay me enough to buy the gas." It is interesting how seeing a nice car like mine will automatically put some people in a good mood.

Try to provide evidence that I boasted about owning my C8 Corvette that goes from 0-60mph in under 3 seconds, Senile @Joe, you lying piece of shit.