The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"access portals to that database"

"Hahahahahahaha!!!!!"

"Wait, no, I was not talking about hacking!"

Fuck off, you idiot.

License plate numbers are not something anyone needs to hide. How stupid are you?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The day my C8 arrived....

wiMeMAo.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's so dumb he's comparing the general public to a forum full of trolls. Some of them quite malicious.

Big dumb dumb.

Laugh at his low iq...go ahead, point and laugh.

He should have used the spray paint photo edit feature and covered it like a bald spot on his ginormous empty head :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh shit, did I post a picture of the license plate?

The one that anyone can read when I am parked in the driveway? Or in a parking lot?

The one that is meant to be so visible that it is intended to be easily read by other people driving on the road?

This is what I mean about you people being stupid. A license plate number is not something that needs to be protected. It is out there for anyone to see. It is meant to be seen!!!

You fuckin' idiots.

Now, enjoy the back end of my car. Se how the cabin flows into the engine compartment. Like art.

You know when you look through that window, you see the engine, right?

You can get close....but do not touch!!!

wCE8BFh.jpeg
Now everyone knows who you are, Lexx.

Your name, where you live.

You are very dumb Lexx @The Prowler

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh no, they have my License Plate Number!!!!

With that they can find out.....my License Plate Number!!!!!

You people are lame.

This was one of my first rides in my C8 last year:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like your car Prowler, not the colour, fuck I couldn’t afford to dream of a car like that anyways so who am I
The only place you could open it up is on the track tho def not in our congested city lucky to do 90Km for any lengthy stretch
I’ve been using my electric scooter type bike this summer more than the motorbike because I cut through the don river humber river martin Goodman trail black creek so many arteries that are shadier and quieter less polluted it’s really something to whizz by everyone as they sit in their Corvettes and fancy SUVs and many other 100 thousand dollar cars with that blank “fuck I’m paying how much to sit in traffic” gaze LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh no, they have my License Plate Number!!!!

With that they can find out.....my License Plate Number!!!!!

You people are lame.

This was one of my first rides in my C8 last year:

Were you guise on your way to make out point ?

lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I like your car Prowler, not the colour, fuck I couldn’t afford to dream of a car like that anyways so who am I
I could afford that car but I don't want it.

Money could be better spent ( like 1/2 the price) to get way more bang for the buck.

You could take another muscle car and with proper enhancements and mechanical work make it just as fast.

Lex @The Prowler spent too much for an overpriced depreciating asset that will be worth considerably less in 5 years than paid for it. Like 50% less?

Doesn't seem like a good use of funds ta me.

If I bought collectibles like Prowler buys cars I'd be losing money. But fortunately I never get caught in that trap because I always pay less that the market value not more like does.

You know the saying buy low sell high.

And even if ya wanna keep it - still buy low not h9gh eh

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The only place you could open it up is on the track tho def not in our congested city lucky to do 90Km for any lengthy stretch
I’ve been using my electric scooter type bike this summer more than the motorbike because I cut through the don river humber river martin Goodman trail black creek so many arteries that are shadier and quieter less polluted it’s really something to whizz by everyone as they sit in their Corvettes and fancy SUVs and many other 100 thousand dollar cars with that blank “fuck I’m paying how much to sit in traffic” gaze LOL

You are in the GTA. You have to drive through HELL to get to open roads.

I live near the edge of my city. In 3 minutes I am out on open country roads.

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
X has never driven anything but his p e d 0 bike. he probably never got his license useless fuckwitted bum. he probably begs to be uberred so he looks like a somebody. can't believe he lives so close to me. wretched scum should be eliminated

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
X has never driven anything but his p e d 0 bike. he probably never got his license useless fuckwitted bum. he probably begs to be uberred so he looks like a somebody. can't believe he lives so close to me. wretched scum should be eliminated
Have you ever gone on one of those Carnival All You Can Eat Luxury Cruises?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Shit my collectibles are wort
Great car. No offence to you though it ain't my color but everything else top notch. Some people on here just enjoy being miserable in their lives that they can't appreciate how good this is.
But Lex @The Prowler still overpaid for a depreciating asset. Actually Oerdin over TBC told Lex that but he stubbornly refuses to believe the truth.

You could get as much 'CAR' for much less, eh?

And I wouldn't rate a muscle car as a true sports car either.

What Lex actually paid for is 75% advertising, marketing, licensing fees to 3rd party suppliers, paying off the corporate executives, their bonuses, their shareholders and finally the lowly factory worker.

As far as the actual CAR worth goes, maybe $30-40,000? That's why cars like his lose value fast. Because basically they are built on hot air and advertising, eh?

That's why those vintage cars are often worth more, hold their value and continue to go up. Because you're buying a Real Car where advertisers and shareholders no longer need to be paid off. Plus usu theres no warranties on those cars. But at least yet getting what you paid for not a buncha hot air.

Lex got seduced by the magic of advertising not the real value of the car itself. That's why his car will only be worth 1/2 as much in the coming years. Typically it may lose 25% of its original value after as little as a year.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But Lex @The Prowler still overpaid for a depreciating asset. Actually Oerdin over TBC told Lex but he stubbornly refuses to believe it.

What Lex actually paid for is 75% advertising, marketing, licensing fees to 3rd party suppliers, paying off the corporate executives, their bonuses, their shareholders and finally the lowly factory worker.

As far as the actual CAR worth goes, maybe $30-40,000? That's why cars like his lose value fast. Because basically they are built on hot air and advertising, eh?

That's why those vintage cars are often worth more, hold their value and continue to go up. Because you're buying a real car where advertisers and shareholders no longer need to be paid off. Plus usu theres no warranties on those cars. But at least yet getting what you paid for not a buncha hot air.

Lex got seduced by the magic of advertising not the real value of the car itself. That's why his car will only be worth 1/2 as much in the coming years. Typically it may lose 25% of its original value after as little as a year.

You're right, the purchase of that car is not a sign of intellect. But so what? He's not operating from his "intellect" when he made the decision to buy it.

He gave in to his ego. It makes him feel masculine to roar down the road. It makes him feel special. It makes him feel all the things he needs to distract him from what he is...insecure, inadequate, and uninteresting as a man. He overcompensated.

And that, @Joe is the real tragedy for him.

For you, and others, it should be bemusement and if we're honest, amusement. Only others like him think it's great. And who wants to be them?

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You're right, the purchase of that car is not a sign of intellect. But so what? He's not operating from his "intellect" when he made the decision to buy it.

He gave in to his ego. It makes him feel masculine to roar down the road. It makes him feel special. It makes him feel all the things he needs to distract him from what he is...insecure, inadequate, and uninteresting as a man. He overcompensated.

And that, @Joe is the real tragedy for him.

For you, and others, it should be bemusement and if we're honest, amusement. Only others like him think it's great. And who wants to be them?
If the little Dough Boy wants to be like Joe,

UI6I9Jw.png

a boy can always dream

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

But Lex @The Prowler still overpaid for a depreciating asset. Actually Oerdin over TBC told Lex that but he stubbornly refuses to believe the truth.

That's why those vintage cars are often worth more, hold their value and continue to go up. Because you're buying a Real Car where advertisers and shareholders no longer need to be paid off. Plus usu theres no warranties on those cars. But at least yet getting what you paid for not a buncha hot air.

even if you paid me to do it, i wouldn't read one of your posts entirely. just say what you have to say in a sentence or two tops

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Some reading material for all of you....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"A few years ago, the Internet almost went crazy as Oliver Gavin tested the eighth-gen Corvette around the Nordschleife. He recorded a fast lap of 7:29.90, slightly quicker than a Porsche Carrera S (992), a BMW M4 Competition (G82) and the 997.2 GT3 RS. The C8 had a Z51 performance package"

Live and learn, people.

Live and learn.