My Messy Sports Equipment Closet

I took this picture a few minutes ago....of a little area of my messy sports equipment closet.

@Admin. asked me to so he could see evidence that I play baseball and hockey and pickleball.

As a fun game, I put my Corvette key in the picture.

Can you find it?

QhR92IY.jpg

Great content Prowler...no wonder Erica Mena used you as a chew toy at TRF
 
Has anyone found the C8 Corvette key in the picture yet?

@Alticus will donate $20 to BF in the name of first person who finds it.

Thank you for that offer, @Alticus .
 
I took this picture a few minutes ago....of a little area of my messy sports equipment closet.

@Admin. asked me to so he could see evidence that I play baseball and hockey and pickleball.

As a fun game, I put my Corvette key in the picture.

Can you find it?

QhR92IY.jpg
I bet that stinks of feet, armpits and wet dog