My wife and stepsons have gone to Las Vegas this holiday weekend.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are you even married? Is it for the "cover"?

Look, I understand how a fagot like you constantly thinks of cover, you are a fagot after all, but, no, I didn't want to spend a three day weekend in Vegas in a not large house with ten other people. They can enjoy themselves while I done things I enjoy. Stop sucking so much dick, fagot.

I have no desire to spend time in a two bedroom apartment in Vegas with ten other people when I can instead have free time alone in my million dollar house and spend time at the beach.

Why tell us how much your house is worth?

Being from SoCal, I know a million dollar house in SD is something like this:

main-qimg-512100265fe6064ca0d00087b01bed48

I took a look on realtor.com. The houses are quite expensive there. A million will get you in a house 1700-2000 square feet. But, as Oerdin touched on, he is enjoying his close proximity to the ocean.

My house is worth somewhere in the $1.1 million range, but it is 2700 square feet, plus about 1000 square feet of finished basement. That is CAD too, which is not even $900K USD.

My house is not right next to the ocean, is much larger and newer than that one, was built in 1988, has a three car garage, and a some what larger lot. It is nice to know that Lotusbutt remains the same clueless person she always has been.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mine is a corner lot on a cul de sac street, on top of a hill with a view, it is surrounded by open space complete with trails, and we have a nice members only pool and recreation center only open for membership who live in the designated area. The local schools are great which drives up prices. Plus we are right next to the largest urban park in the U.S.

So, no, my house doesn't look like Lotusbutt's seaside shack which she posted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine is a corner lot on a cul de sac street, on top of a hill with a view, it is surrounded by open space complete with trails, and we have a nice members only pool and recreation center only open for membership who live in the designated area. The local schools are great which drives up prices. Plus we are right next to the largest urban park in the U.S.

You just don't get it, do you? Why don't you post a picture of it to prove her wrong? I mean since you have this need to "win" this dispute.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her brother and her husband (they are gay married) live in Las Vegas, my wife's younger sister and her husband are also bringing their two children as the boy has a baseball game in Vegas, while my mother in law is also going to visit her son. I told them I hope they all have a wonderful time but that is far to many people for me in one house.

I am thus left alone this holiday weekend and I think I will go hiking tomorrow morning and maybe go cliff diving tomorrow at sunset cliffs. You do have to time things correctly to avoid the rocks but this is what it looks like.

Wait, what? Your wife has two husbands, and one of them is gay married?

No, my illiterate friend. Her brother is gay married.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Same area.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For the hard of thinking, I think her point is that for $1 million you're not exactly getting a castle in San Diego.

True, it is not a castle but it is very comfortable and has a great location, wonderful climate (probably one of the best in the world), and really good schools.

Great, fantastic. I was there recently, it could be a little less humid. Otherwise you're right, coastal California has among the best climates in the world and only available in 5 or 6 places on the planet.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
has a three car garage

Man, I could use a 3 car garage. I only have a 2 car garage, but I do have a 4 post lift on one side of the garage, so I can store my Z28 up on the lift in the winter...and all our winter shit goes up there in the summer.

But a 3 car garage would be awesome.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You just don't get it, do you? Why don't you post a picture of it to prove her wrong? I mean since you have this need to "win" this dispute.

I think I already did.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It sounds fuckin' awesome.

I do not know why people like LotusBud and Lily cannot just be happy for you. Their jealously must eat away at them. People like them just want everyone to share their misery.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank you. It means a lot. I mean that. I truly believe just about anyone can do that same in this country if they make the sacrifices and good decisions. There is a reason I drove the same Toyota Camry for around 20 years. It was to save money to invest. So much of life is about choices and those who delay gratification and save early tend to do better in the long run.

That is not bragging, far from it, it is more just hoping more people delay gratification in the short run in order to realize long term goals. Lotusbutt believes that is some hownevil and capitalist but most investors I have met started small and built their way up. Thatbshould be encouraged.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do not know why people like LotusBud and Lily cannot just be happy for you. Their jealously must eat away at them. People like them just want everyone to share their misery.

Who is jealous, stupid? I was attempting to clarify what I believe that Lotus was saying. The point is that in California, on the beach, $ 1 million is a hovel, more than likely from the early part of the last century that needs to be torn down. It's being sold for the land and not the house that sits on it in most cases.

I don't envy him anything. He earned it, he pays for it, pays his taxes, I have no beef with that. It's normal behavior.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

I just reread the minutes of the last couple BF Liberals Meetings, no one has expressed any problems with the OP's things....most of the tension, as is usually the case on these forums, is on his ill conceived socio-political "views"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Who is jealous, stupid? I was attempting to clarify what I believe that Lotus was saying. The point is that in California, on the beach, $ 1 million is a hovel, more than likely from the early part of the last century that needs to be torn down. It's being sold for the land and not the house that sits on it in most cases.

I don't envy him anything. He earned it, he pays for it, pays his taxes, I have no beef with that. It's normal behavior.
Just calm down or your stay at Bastard Factory will be a short one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I just reread the minutes of the last couple BF Liberals Meetings, no one has expressed any problems with the OP's things....most of the tension, as is usually the case on these forums, is on his ill conceived socio-political "views"
You can’t read properly with perpetual cock in your mouthy!?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well, I don't fucking care.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Try just get along with people for once in your life. Is that too hard to realise? This is supposed to be a fun and relaxing experience.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try just get along with people for once in your life. Is that too hard to realise? This is supposed to be a fun and relaxing experience.

I won't put up with people sticking words in my fucking mouth. Why should I? I ignore a lot. What do you want me to be some punching bag for some fucked up conservatives?

Not going to happen. Most of the time, I get along with you, until you start telling me how to post. You and I seem to get along most of the time.

Have you ever thought it was them?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I won't put up with people sticking words in my fucking mouth. Why should I? I ignore a lot. What do you want me to be some punching bag for some fucked up conservatives?

Not going to happen. Most of the time, I get along with you, until you start telling me how to post. You and I seem to get along most of the time.

Conservative? God...this is Bastard Factory...who gives a fuck? Fucking breathe...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why are you even married? Is it for the "cover"?

Look, I understand how a fagot like you constantly thinks of cover, you are a fagot after all, but, no, I didn't want to spend a three day weekend in Vegas in a not large house with ten other people. They can enjoy themselves while I done things I enjoy. Stop sucking so much dick, fagot.

I have no desire to spend time in a two bedroom apartment in Vegas with ten other people when I can instead have free time alone in my million dollar house and spend time at the beach.

Why tell us how much your house is worth?

Being from SoCal, I know a million dollar house in SD is something like this:

main-qimg-512100265fe6064ca0d00087b01bed48

I took a look on realtor.com. The houses are quite expensive there. A million will get you in a house 1700-2000 square feet. But, as Oerdin touched on, he is enjoying his close proximity to the ocean.

My house is worth somewhere in the $1.1 million range, but it is 2700 square feet, plus about 1000 square feet of finished basement. That is CAD too, which is not even $900K USD.

My house is not right next to the ocean, is much larger and newer than that one, was built in 1988, has a three car garage, and a some what larger lot. It is nice to know that Lotusbutt remains the same clueless person she always has been.
I'm going to need a three car garage when I get my new luxury Audi. Worst case scenario is I'm gonna use a car tent and park one of the other two luxury cars I own in there cause the Florida sun be doing work on the paint if you leave it out there

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Conservative? God...this is Bastard Factory...who gives a fuck? Fucking breathe...

Don't lecture me. You want to change shit here, do not start with me. Look elsewhere or just say this is a loony tune forum for only right wingers. Then you can all squirt each other with con cum or shit, whatever you weirdos like and smear it all over one another.

That's fun, right?!