My wife and stepsons have gone to Las Vegas this holiday weekend.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mine is a corner lot on a cul de sac street, on top of a hill with a view, it is surrounded by open space complete with trails, and we have a nice members only pool and recreation center only open for membership who live in the designated area. The local schools are great which drives up prices. Plus we are right next to the largest urban park in the U.S.

So, no, my house doesn't look like Lotusbutt's seaside shack which she posted.

It sounds fuckin' awesome.

I do not know why people like LotusBud and Lily cannot just be happy for you. Their jealously must eat away at them. People like them just want everyone to share their misery.

Who is jealous, stupid? I was attempting to clarify what I believe that Lotus was saying. The point is that in California, on the beach, $ 1 million is a hovel, more than likely from the early part of the last century that needs to be torn down. It's being sold for the land and not the house that sits on it in most cases.

I don't envy him anything. He earned it, he pays for it, pays his taxes, I have no beef with that. It's normal behavior.
Just calm down or your stay at Bastard Factory will be a short one.

Oh well, I don't fucking care.
Try just get along with people for once in your life. Is that too hard to realise? This is supposed to be a fun and relaxing experience.

I won't put up with people sticking words in my fucking mouth. Why should I? I ignore a lot. What do you want me to be some punching bag for some fucked up conservatives?

Not going to happen. Most of the time, I get along with you, until you start telling me how to post. You and I seem to get along most of the time.

Have you ever thought it was them?
Conservative? God...this is Bastard Factory...who gives a fuck? Fucking breathe...

Don't lecture me. You want to change shit here, do not start with me. Look elsewhere or just say this is a loony tune forum for only right wingers. Then you can all squirt each other with con cum or shit, whatever you weirdos like and smear it all over one another.

That's fun, right?!
Eeeeeeew! You make it sound so unromantic!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine is a corner lot on a cul de sac street, on top of a hill with a view, it is surrounded by open space complete with trails, and we have a nice members only pool and recreation center only open for membership who live in the designated area. The local schools are great which drives up prices. Plus we are right next to the largest urban park in the U.S.

I do not know why people like LotusBud and Lily cannot just be happy for you. Their jealously must eat away at them. People like them just want everyone to share their misery.

Who is jealous, stupid? I was attempting to clarify what I believe that Lotus was saying. The point is that in California, on the beach, $ 1 million is a hovel, more than likely from the early part of the last century that needs to be torn down. It's being sold for the land and not the house that sits on it in most cases.

I don't envy him anything. He earned it, he pays for it, pays his taxes, I have no beef with that. It's normal behavior.

Try just get along with people for once in your life. Is that too hard to realise? This is supposed to be a fun and relaxing experience.

I won't put up with people sticking words in my fucking mouth. Why should I? I ignore a lot. What do you want me to be some punching bag for some fucked up conservatives?

Not going to happen. Most of the time, I get along with you, until you start telling me how to post. You and I seem to get along most of the time.

Conservative? God...this is Bastard Factory...who gives a fuck? Fucking breathe...

Don't lecture me. You want to change shit here, do not start with me. Look elsewhere or just say this is a loony tune forum for only right wingers. Then you can all squirt each other with con cum or shit, whatever you weirdos like and smear it all over one another.

That's fun, right?!

I can't imagine how you all smearing one another in piss, shit and cum is unromantic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's fun, right?!

I can't imagine how you all smearing one another in piss, shit and cum is unromantic.
You’re telling the story Bessie!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Believe it or not the view from the top of the hill has a good view of the city lights so it is something of a local lover's lane. The city has put up no parking any time signs to try to discourage it but it still regularly happens. My wife has had to distract and change the subject when our youngest saw local high school kids parked at lover's lane going at it in the back of their daddy's car while my family was driving home. We are talking the teen girl was on her back in the back seat with her feet up in the air while her date was busy hammering away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On a side note. I hope everyone can get along here. I know I help provoke it from time to time and I also rise to the bait from people like Lotusbutt and Aidsman but outside of the assbox zone we should all able to get along.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Her brother and her husband (they are gay married) live in Las Vegas, my wife's younger sister and her husband are also bringing their two children as the boy has a baseball game in Vegas, while my mother in law is also going to visit her son. I told them I hope they all have a wonderful time but that is far to many people for me in one house.

I am thus left alone this holiday weekend and I think I will go hiking tomorrow morning and maybe go cliff diving tomorrow at sunset cliffs. You do have to time things correctly to avoid the rocks but this is what it looks like.

Wait, what? Your wife has two husbands, and one of them is gay married?

No, my illiterate friend. Her brother is gay married.

I'M illiterate? Apparently, you don't understand your own writing.

"My wife and stepsons have gone to Las Vegas this holiday weekend. Her brother and her husband (they are gay married) live in Las Vegas..."

What, exactly, do you think that means? Nitwit.

It actually means her brother is married to her husband. So, I am wrong. YOU are married to both your wife and her brother. LMAO.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Her brother and her husband (they are gay married) live in Las Vegas, my wife's younger sister and her husband are also bringing their two children as the boy has a baseball game in Vegas, while my mother in law is also going to visit her son. I told them I hope they all have a wonderful time but that is far to many people for me in one house.

I am thus left alone this holiday weekend and I think I will go hiking tomorrow morning and maybe go cliff diving tomorrow at sunset cliffs. You do have to time things correctly to avoid the rocks but this is what it looks like.

"My wife and stepsons have gone to Las Vegas this holiday weekend. Her brother and her husband (they are gay married) live in Las Vegas..."

It actually means her brother is married to her husband. So, I am wrong. YOU are married to both your wife and her brother. LMAO.

Hey Botty...what’s the name of your other forum please? I want to harass and get banned after 5 minutes. I also was going to push some putty into your mouth, but you blew it!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On a side note. I hope everyone can get along here. I know I help provoke it from time to time and I also rise to the bait from people like Lotusbutt and Aidsman but outside of the assbox zone we should all able to get along.

From time to time? Okay, Odorous.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone got back home around 4pm and was extremely tired from their three day trip to Las Vegas.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I don't know about any of you but I'm of the mindset that anyone doing such a valuable service such as correcting typos on an internet forum should be entitled to one full year of free soda pop courtesy of the Nigerian government

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok, did go for a nice long walk on the waterfront, even collected a few shells, but did not do any cliff diving. When I got home it was dark and stinky butt was absolutely squealing that it was past his dinner time and how could I forget about him? I have never seen a cat inhale a can of cat food faster. At least I made sure to give him his favorite "gravy lover's turkey feast."

Do you ever get those fancy feast packets with the gravy or broth for cats that love to lick the food gravy?

Mine LOVE those lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just reread the minutes of the last couple BF Liberals Meetings, no one has expressed any problems with the OP's things....most of the tension, as is usually the case on these forums, is on his ill conceived socio-political "views"

Nope! Not true! He has been called a selfish rotten person a few times during convos about renters and his income was used as ammo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't know about any of you but I'm of the mindset that anyone doing such a valuable service such as correcting typos on an internet forum should be entitled to one full year of free soda pop courtesy of the Nigerian government

She didnt correct Holigay with his incoherent post about the chickens.

And she gave us shit for not understanding him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That guy writes like old people fuck

I bet he spends 4 days producing his crapola on a notepad before bringing it here to bore us half to death

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I bet he spends 4 days producing his crapola on a notepad before bringing it here to bore us half to death

Have you noticed that instead of addressing me directly to say what he wants to say, he quotes HIMSELF and talks ABOUT me too himself?

He goes into a legit Gollum and Smeagol style of schizophrenia and communicates with me(poorly) indirectly through this avenue.

I literally read his posts in Gollums voice lol

I think I broke him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Have you noticed that instead of addressing me directly to say what he wants to say, he quotes HIMSELF and talks ABOUT me too himself?

He goes into a legit Gollum and Smeagol style of schizophrenia and communicates with me(poorly) indirectly through this avenue.

I think I broke him.

Yes, I have noticed he's a blithering imbecile with no common sense and a kickstand to keep his nose from collapsing unto his chin

why do you even bother giving that insect the time of day?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think I broke him.

9f8a0824294375491b556b6cbc7a10bc.gif

charles-manson-nobody.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think I broke him.

Yes, I have noticed he's a blithering imbecile with no common sense and a kickstand to keep his nose from collapsing unto his chin

Is that ^^^^^^ an example of keeping provocations out of general, @Breakfall, Mr BF cop man? Okay! I'll use that as my model for how to behave!!!!!!!

Hypocrite.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think I broke him.

How about this ^^^^^^, My Hypocrisy, @Breakfall?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think I broke him.

Is that ^^^^^^ an example of keeping provocations out of general, @Breakfall, Mr BF cop man? Okay! I'll use that as my model for how to behave!!!!!!!

Hypocrite.
Good! Or I’ll shit in your mouth!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think I broke him.

Hypocrite.
Good! Or I’ll shit in your mouth!

Piss off, you partisan hack.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, did go for a nice long walk on the waterfront, even collected a few shells, but did not do any cliff diving. When I got home it was dark and stinky butt was absolutely squealing that it was past his dinner time and how could I forget about him? I have never seen a cat inhale a can of cat food faster. At least I made sure to give him his favorite "gravy lover's turkey feast."

Do you ever get those fancy feast packets with the gravy or broth for cats that love to lick the food gravy?

Mine LOVE those lol

We normally get the fancy feast gravy lovers cans. There is a whole ritual where he hears the squad of the door hinge to the cabinet where we keep his food. I tap on the bottom of the can which gets him meowing and running towards the food and finally he does little circle eights around me legs while meowing as loud as he can.