Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sometimes there's nothing left to do but dance

iu

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove OK, my cat picture that needs a bit of an explanation...

First off, I hacked away at the long hair so my husband could have a go with the electric shears... He took a chunk out, (that is the bare skin area, then gave up. He rang a vet who refused to help.

I threw a spazz over the refusal and he called another vet who said, bring her in... So we took her in and for $20 removed the offending lump of matted fur. She was a star but now my poor baby has lost her glorious blaze. It'll grow back soon enough. She has smaller ones all over the place so I'll attack one or two a day... When they are small they're easy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice pink skin.....shes healthy ♡

Her mane (or blaze lol) will definitely grow back.

Do you give her any brewer's yeast? That's really good for their coats if you can get them to eat it. I have a large container of powdered brewers yeast that I was using to make lactation cookies(Squish was exclusively breast fed) so I can get away with mixing the powder in the food like once a week. The tablets are not so easy lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No.... only cat biscuits and tinned fish (tuna) and roast chicken. So it's 1 dry meal and one wet meal a day.

She never has milk but Kurt has been giving her butter.. She's obviously craving fat. The vet said she is in perfect condition for 19 years old.

don't give them brewers yeast... My cats (I have an adopted Black cat too) get plenty of food.

The adopted cat catches rats. YUK,... and Puddy used to catch rats but now she is a bit too old.

I don't believe in keeping cats inside... I want them to climb up trees and onto the roof and catch rodents. Rats and mice do more damage to wildlife (small birds especially than cats) Rats can get to nests and steal eggs and baby birds to. People aren't aware of that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No.... only cat biscuits and tinned fish (tuna) and roast chicken. So it's 1 dry meal and one wet meal a day.

She never has milk but Kurt has been giving her butter.. She's obviously craving fat. The vet said she is in perfect condition for 19 years old.

don't give them brewers yeast... My cats (I have an adopted Black cat too) get plenty of food.

The adopted cat catches rats. YUK,... and Puddy used to catch rats but now she is a bit too old.

I don't believe in keeping cats inside... I want them to climb up trees and onto the roof and catch rodents. Rats and mice do more damage to wildlife (small birds especially than cats) Rats can get to nests and steal eggs and baby birds to. People aren't aware of that.

I keep mine inside here because it's just unsafe to do so. There are coyotes and animals out there that prey on them and people are cruel, hit them with cars and we have some asshole who poisons them.

We are getting a catio built though so they go out and enjoy outside safety. I walk my tuxies on harness and leashes lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Omnipotent, post:

I don't believe in keeping cats inside... I want them to climb up trees and onto the roof and catch rodents. R
[/QUOTE]

And shit in other peoples yards because you're to dam laze to pick it up - - - - -

PS - Cats don't like to shit in there own yard !

>Bandit<

X

xXx
Site Supporter
outdoor cat's also tear up birds ... countless birds, don't think they don't.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Omnipotent, post:

I don't believe in keeping cats inside... I want them to climb up trees and onto the roof and catch rodents. R

And shit in other peoples yards because you're to dam laze to pick it up - - - - -

PS - Cats don't like to shit in there own yard !

>Bandit<
[/QUOTE]

that's true but I have a large garden front and back and two sides. Ty for your concern.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, rats tear up birds and birds nests.

Hths

okay, but cats dispatch birds at a far greater rate

Not really, cats would much rather eat, bird destoying rats and mice.... cats clean evironments...

cats have been on the planet for millions of years and have not eradicated any other species...

HUMANS destroy virgin habitat.... keep those suckers inside 24/7 they're the fuckers unbalancing everything.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, rats tear up birds and birds nests.

Hths

okay, but cats dispatch birds at a far greater rate

Not really, cats would much rather eat, bird destoying rats and mice.... cats clean evironments...

cats have been on the planet for millions of years and have not eradicated any other species...

HUMANS destroy virgin habitat.... keep those suckers inside 24/7 they're the fuckers unbalancing everything.
That's not entirely true... =/
Worldwide, domestic cats have been implicated in the extinction of at least 2 reptile species, 21 mammal species and 40 bird species—ie 26% of all known contemporary extinctions in these species groups. Currently, domestic cats are posing a threat to a minimum of 367 species which are at risk of extinction...