New HELLRAISER REBOOT to Have Female Pinhead

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I loved Hellraiser. When I was younger I wanted to be a cenobite and pierce myself silly with hooks and needles!

hellraiser-pinhead.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always been a fan of the Monks from Hell.

At one point even owned the Lament Configuration Special Edition boxed set dvd's.

5s.jpg

(Still own the Lament Configuration "Rubik's Cube" puzzle.)

So a reboot, eh? Like there aren't enough pinheads running amok in the world already. Plus a star-studded cast of unknowns? And Barker as a producer? Don't know about that one. The man doesn't have a good track record with adaptations of his own material. In that way, he's like Stephen King, but gay and with a British accent.

Still, like Grimmie, I like a Woman of Dark Power, Deep Mystery and Dire Desires. Looking forward to seeing how Clayton will inhabit the skin of an iconic Cenobyte.

sideshowhellraiser.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so pinhead is now a woman and superman is a bisexual... unreal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I loved the book. I had a bunch of Clive Barker.... my favorite was probably Imagica.

You know what I might throw these movies on tonight. It's been a long time and it's that time of year.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I loved the book. I had a bunch of Clive Barker.... my favorite was probably Imagica.

You know what I might throw these movies on tonight. It's been a long time and it's that time of year.

Agreed. While I think his best work is to be found in his Books of Blood, those are short stories. His best novel is Imajica. And I'm talking about the two-volume paperback edition that includes an enlightening essay on the work by Barker himself.

I had a bit of a literary crush back then on Pie 'oh' Pah.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, while it might be sexy, the original Pinhead, not the new dude, was the best Pinhead.

I've always wanted to be Pinhead for Halloween. The nails in the head is the hard part lol. But I seen a video where a dude used q-tips and painted them silver looking, and made it work.

My ex was super freaked out about the cenobytes, so I never done it lol. Well Im single now lol. Maybe next year I'll pull it off.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Man, while it might be sexy, the original Pinhead, not the new dude, was the best Pinhead.

I've always wanted to be Pinhead for Halloween. The nails in the head is the hard part lol. But I seen a video where a dude used q-tips and painted them silver looking, and made it work.

My ex was super freaked out about the cenobytes, so I never done it lol. Well Im single now lol. Maybe next year I'll pull it off.

Blaze, here's an idea for Halloween 2022:

il-794x-N-3100188597-rvwp.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont see anything?

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I dont see anything?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont see anything?

Is that what he posted? This damn work puter is so old, it wont load the images from it lol. I'll have to check on my puter later.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I dont see anything?

Is that what he posted? This damn work puter is so old, it wont load the images from it lol. I'll have to check on my puter later.
Not that specific angle but yes the same figurine

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Grimmie's pic is a better shot of the... um... the Mandalobyte?

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Doug Bradley is the only Pinhead

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
y cant the weirdos just make up there own characters instead of altering existing ones?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The original Pinhead was supposed to be female but DB blew them away at audition. I am kind of looking forward to a bald "Servalan", I just hope its just not an avatar for a vehicle for leftwing garbage politics.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The original Pinhead was supposed to be female but DB blew them away at audition. I am kind of looking forward to a bald "Servalan", I just hope its just not an avatar for a vehicle for leftwing garbage politics.
I want to see a bitch with her body bejewelled sitting on a colossal buttplug for kicks.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to see a bitch with her body bejewelled sitting on a colossal buttplug for kicks.

LOL every time I see one of those muscular kangaroos I think "Breakfall probably fights those on occasion"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LOL every time I see one of those muscular kangaroos I think "Breakfall probably fights those on occasion"
Only to put them out of their misery. They can be a menace on the roads and sometimes one has to put them out of their misery.
Around caravan parks or camping sites they can become quite tame and you’re able to hand feed them. During mating season the alpha males can see you as a threat, and that’s when they want to box. They have been known to disembowel humans with their long claws during a kick.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Only to put them out of their misery. They can be a menace on the roads and sometimes one has to put them out of their misery.
Around caravan parks or camping sites they can become quite tame and you’re able to hand feed them. During mating season the alpha males can see you as a threat, and that’s when they want to box. They have been known to disembowel humans with their long claws during a kick.

Holy crap, I thought they only strangled you

In Brazoo we only fear jaguars, snakes and those tiny fish that can swim into your dick's canal.

And of course, favela thugs.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Watched it, it was OK just about. The plot had a few twists, was a bit confusing in places. Chick pinhead was OK. plot limited by need to shove fags in it so was a bit pozzed.

4/10