New? Nah, not me!

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
Made my way here from some other forum that's all but falling apart at this point. Maybe a new home? We'll see. Doesn't seem very active here. Not compared to where I normally go, anyway. We normally have 200+ people on the forum at any one time so this will be quite a change. Anyway...

What's up everybody?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That and the fact that we've only been open for 11 weeks and nobody knows were here. Yet.

rtl83r9t.gif

Welcome GW!

OP
OP
GuerillaWarfare

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
Hopefully this place doesn't fill up with trolls and AE's like the other place I go. Why Be at that place and deal with the dumbfucks and trolls when I can come here and talk to actual adults?

OP
OP
GuerillaWarfare

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
Anybody seen the troll Sharona lately? Pretty sure they were fake. Notice they disappeared after the panty fiasco when they got called out for posting pics from a news story and claiming them as their own stuff. They haven't really been back since then. Lol. That's the type of shit we deal with over at the garbage dump. Men pretending to be women on a forum full of men. What kind of shit is that?

Reminds me of when I was 15. Lots of teenage guys, for some fucked up reason, would pretend to be a lesbian woman in order to get nude pics from other "lesbian women", not realizing the entire time that they're likely talking to another male pretending to be a woman. That was AOL 4.0 days. Wanna bet its the same guys that did that type of shit that are still pretending to be women? Fuckin sickos.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha, yeah, I used to out all the dudes and met some cool chicks in the AOL chat rooms.

BFF has a long history of real women posting. Seen some great pics over the years.

Welcome, you will see troll behavior but that's as far as it goes. No alts, fuck that shit.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Made my way here from some other forum that's all but falling apart at this point. Maybe a new home? We'll see. Doesn't seem very active here. Not compared to where I normally go, anyway. We normally have 200+ people on the forum at any one time so this will be quite a change. Anyway...

What's up everybody?

Guerrilla Warfare is hiding in the bushes too long.