OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How much does it not work? As much as the others? :Popcorn:

...don't know....Lokmeer!

All I knowz according to recent studies is that the mRNA vaccines are only about 37% effective (or less).

So anything more than that must be better, eh?

Probably why you got COVID, Bud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All I knowz according to recent studies is that the mRNA vaccines are only about 37% effective (or less).

I didnt get the vax. Everyone I know that did get the vax got covid. Wut now, josephine? :Popcorn:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didnt get the vax. Everyone I know that did get the vax got covid. Wut now, josephine? :Popcorn:

Well those mRNA vaccines were only about 30% effective (or less) against OMICRON, Lokmar.

It's no wonder that so many people were gittin' sick after 4, 5, 6 shots.

as you would say in yer world, it'd be like firin' blanks at a Grizzly Bear.

Wouldn't do doodly squat.

No wonder the stuff from pfizer or Moderna wasn't protectin anyone, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well those mRNA vaccines were only about 30% effective (or less) against OMICRON, Lokmar.

Other than wishful thinking, you aint got shit. Lemme know when this vax has withstood a year of ACTUAL use. Till then, STFU.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Other than wishful thinking, you aint got shit. Lemme know when this vax has withstood a year of ACTUAL use. Till then, STFU.

Well I'm gonna try it out....Lokmeer!

But 1st off I'm gonna get the American vaccine which hasn't been approved in your country - Novavax.

Seems incredible that Novavax had to come to Canada to get their vaccine approved even tho it's a 100% American creation @Lokmar! Seems Canada has more faith in their scientists than your own country does Bud.

Europe Australia & parts of Asia too where Novavax has already been approved eh?

Americans can't even get an American vaccine approved in other nations cuz the CDC/FDA won't approve.

They must be in bed with Pfizer & making too much money off them eh.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've had covid TWICE. I've got no fucks.

Coulda damaged you butch don't know it yet Lokmeer.

Kinda like tradesmen or automechanics who face workplace hazards only to notice the effects years later eh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've had covid TWICE. I've got no fucks.

Coulda damaged you butch don't know it yet Lokmeer.

Kinda like tradesmen or automechanics who face workplace hazards only to notice the effects years later eh.
I aint scared. Lets just say I croak, josephine, there's 1 female version of Lokmar and 3 male Lokmars just waiting to inherit my arsenal and ammo. Lucky them!

DDT

Factory Bastard
In the beginning, it was just one jab, to lower the curve. Then it was two. Then it was a third booster. And now a fourth booster, and soon it'll be a 50th fucking booster into your body like it's some kind of god damned pin cushion.

I smelled what was cooking right from the start... Never ending jabs. Luckily I'm self employed, and couldn't be coerced by the government forcing many employers to mandate jabs for their employees or get fired. The only reason Canada has such a high vaccination rate, is many had no choice if they didn't want to end up jobless and homeless.

Things should have never reached this point to begin with. We were lied to. From "just two more weeks" to two fucking years later, there's still no end in sight.

Which brings me to the conclusion that I've already known: If the CBC pushes enough propaganda, the Canadian masses eat it up like flies on shit.