Newsome pardons woman who murdered man

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
who trafficked her as a teen.

In 1995, Kruzan was found guilty of first-degree murder one year after she killed George Gilbert Howard when she was 16 years old. In the years after her conviction, Kruzan became an
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and accused Howard of sexually abusing and trafficking her as a teen.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Three views but no comments. Partisan hacks here refuse to comment when a non-CON does something right.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet the jury found her guilty and she was unable to prove her claims that she was some how a victim and in i.mediate fear for her life without any alternative. Typical low I.Q. feelings orientated stuff which makes perfect bait for people like Lotusbud.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Partisan hack is waiting to see what direction your politcal side goes with before you even ever comment on it.

I'm not giving any credit to Newson while rapists men are allowed to transfer to womens prisons because they said they identify as a woman.

And I'm not giving credit to Newsom while child marriage is legal as fuck in his state and even with advocacy groups fighting it....he doesnt care a single bit.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Partisan hack is waiting to see what direction your politcal side goes with before you even ever comment on it.

I'm not giving any credit to Newson while rapists men are allowed to transfer to womens prisons because they said they identify as a woman.

And I'm not giving credit to Newsom while child marriage is legal as fuck in his state and even with advocacy groups fighting it....he doesnt care a single bit.
Listen Petite Skull, learn to focus, your drunk driving citation is not an indictment of the government licker industrial complex.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
From what little (so far) I have read about this case, it seems inhumane that this teeny bopper was buried "in the system" for several decades for simply, Standing her ground' and making personal choices for her own body's usage. These days the sick fucks in the GOP would force the young girls to bear her rapists seed, as though being raped was "God will"

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Newscum also downgraded punishment for gay child rape. The same piece of shit gay politician who wrote the bill legalizing (removing the punishment for) knowingly infecting other people with AIDS without telling them wrote that ped0 protection bill. Both Newscum and that faggot are both evil people. "I know! Let us legalize child ass raping!"

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Newscum also downgraded punishment for gay child rape. The same piece of shit gay politician who wrote the bill legalizing (removing the punishment for) knowingly infecting other people with AIDS without telling them wrote that ped0 protection bill. Both Newscum and that faggot are both evil people. "I know! Let us legalize child ass raping!"

Oh. So you think a woman who already served her sentence for killing her trafficker should still be in prison. He got to her when she was 11 years old.

I guess that makes you an advocate of human trafficking and child prostitution. I guess that makes you a pe.do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, she was already out of prison. Newsom just pardoned her so she could get a fucking job. As usual, lots of bloviating from people with zero facts.

“When Ms. Kruzan was 16 years old, she fatally shot the man who had abused her and trafficked her for sex,” Newsom wrote in his pardon, adding that “she has provided evidence that she is living an upright life and has demonstrated her fitness for restoration of civic rights and responsibilities.”

In 2011,
and included in his clemency petition the possibility of parole. Two years later, in 2013, a Riverside judge lessened her sentence even further, and Kruzan was released from prison that year when she was 35 years old. As the LA Times reported, her conviction affected her ability to obtain work.
A
regarding the pardon explained that, while it does not erase her conviction, the pardon does work to remove “counterproductive barriers to employment and public service.”