Gov Newsome: What's good for TX is good for CA, as far as fuckfoolery goes

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Saturday that his administration will push for a new measure, modeled after Texas’s
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, to limit the sale of assault weapons and “ghost guns” in the state.

The proposed bill,
from Newsom, would allow Californians to sue “anyone who manufactures, distributes, or sells an assault weapon or ghost gun kit or parts” for damages — the same injunction-skirting mechanism Texas has used to
, which has so far been permitted by the Supreme Court.

“If that’s the precedent then we’ll let Californians sue those who put ghost guns and assault weapons on our streets,” Newsom said
Saturday. “If TX can ban abortion and endanger lives, CA can ban deadly weapons of war and save lives.”

I'm making a big tub of popcorn, folks.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It'll get smacked down just like the mag limit law. There's a 2nd Amendment to protect guns used specifically for killing people. There's no right to murder your kid, fuktard. PWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The courts will strike that one down almost immediately and Newscum knows this so it is just posturing by the Dems. Hell, the SCotUS recently struck down the state's assault weapons (stupid name as they are just standard rifles) ban, over turned the state's standard capacity magazine ban (what dems wrongly called high capacity magazines), and is in the process of striking down parts bans.

Sorry but the 2nd amendment is actually in the constitution while abortion is not. The good news is the SCotUS is kicking abortion back to states so each can decide for its self.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It'll get smacked down just like the mag limit law. There's a 2nd Amendment to protect guns used specifically for killing people. There's no right to murder your kid, fuktard. PWN3D!

I went put and bought a half a dozen standard 20 capacity magazines on freedom day two. I also kept the receipt just in case so I could prove I bought them when the bam was not in place.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do dems/progs think abortion is a constitutional right? It's not. And that's unhinged and shows how little people understand rights.

If every abortionist stopped providing them? You cant force doctors to do them. It's not a right. It's a legal thing you can pay for.

Arming ourselves IS a right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do dems/progs think abortion is a constitutional right? It's not. And that's unhinged and shows how little people understand rights.

If every abortionist stopped providing them? You cant force doctors to do them. It's not a right. It's a legal thing you can pay for.

Because "Muh Feelz!".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm with Newsom on this one. Fuck em if they can't take a joke, the damn fools.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I think you're missing the point of Newsome's threat. It's not about "abortion" or the "right" to abortion. That is a matter of settled law at the Fed level, has been so considered for five decades.

Nope, it's about something else. See if you can figure out what it's actually about.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you're missing the point of Newsome's threat. It's not about "abortion" or the "right" to abortion. That is a matter of settled law at the Fed level, has been so considered for five decades.

Nope, it's about something else. See if you can figure out what it's actually about.
No dipshit, YUO missed the point. Carry on though. I'll be loving all the butthurt from you stupid fucking libs. Best start suing manufacturers of aluminum billets too while you're at it.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Getting more votes .

a-magic-ar.jpg

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I went put and bought a half a dozen standard 20 capacity magazines on freedom day two. I also kept the receipt just in case so I could prove I bought them when the bam was not in place.

I meant to say 30 round capacity magazines. That was a typo. I fat fingered the Galaxy's screen.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, it I about an extremely unpopular Democrat politician trying to pander for votes in the run up to an election which he knows will go very badly for his party. It is about trying to excite the dullards like Lotusbud who are too stupid to realize the courts have thrown out these state level restrictions many times in the past and absolutely will again in the future. Sure, it wastes a bunch of taxpayer money but why do dem politicians care about that?

Politicians are always happy to waste other people's money if it means they and their party retain or gain more power. Sadly, Lotusbud is such a worthless waste of space she lacks the cognitive ability to understand even basic stuff like that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I meant to say 30 round capacity magazines. That was a typo. I fat fingered the Galaxy's screen.
LOL! I just figured you had a .308 instead of a .223!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm with Newsom on this one. Fuck em if they can't take a joke, the damn fools.
You're with Newscum on every thing. As you are with every far left liberty hating criminal fuckwit you partisan hack

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The courts will strike that one down almost immediately and Newscum knows this so it is just posturing by the Dems. Hell, the SCotUS recently struck down the state's assault weapons (stupid name as they are just standard rifles) ban, over turned the state's standard capacity magazine ban (what dems wrongly called high capacity magazines), and is in the process of striking down parts bans.

Sorry but the 2nd amendment is actually in the constitution while abortion is not. The good news is the SCotUS is kicking abortion back to states so each can decide for its self.

But you do realize that abortions were legal when the USA was founded in 1776, right?

Your founding fathers never banned abortions & it was practised by 18th century midwives.

Therefore outlawing abortions is actually an example of Conservative activism.

So a strict constitutionalist could argue that abortion should be legal because that is the way the constitution OUGHT to be interpreted because the US Constitution said so.

Just like the 2nd Amendment guarantees the Rights of us citizens to bear arms.

Last edited:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
. I'd like to see the federal goob do what it was designed to do and protect the rights of it's citizens by subsidizing those women seeking abortions in a state which denies their rights,
.and subtracting that sum from the federal aid sent to that errant state.
Let's all do remember that it's the Red (like communist-anti democracy) states that contribute less than they receive in federal moneys.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ya'd still git blown out in a shootout... @Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. I'd like to see the federal goob do what it was designed to do and protect the rights of it's citizens by subsidizing those women seeking abortions in a state which denies their rights,
.and subtracting that sum from the federal aid sent to that errant state.
Let's all do remember that it's the Red (like communist-anti democracy) states that contribute less than they receive in federal moneys.
liar.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So what if I did? The other people present would cut em in half and avenge me.

Most likely tho, I'd be fine since I practice a LOT. Any cunt like you or X is gonna take your last breath while looking down the barrel of my 45.

Tell me josephine, how many rounds of .45 ACP and 9MM have you shot this year? Any? A good friend of mine is in the local PD and he doesnt shoot but maybe HALF what I do and the taxpayers pay for all his ammo. I've shot well over 1000 rounds of pistol rounds this year, 400+ of those .357 mag and nearly 400 .44 mag.

Lots of people ask me why I spend so much money shooting magnum rounds, especially since they're so expensive. There's a good reason for it. I can pick up anything else and shooting it feels like a .380. Last week at the range, I used my home defense pistols in 9mm and 45ACP to put several rounds through the same hole at 10 yards, using either iron sights or the laser. While this doesnt sound very difficult to the average dipshit, nearly everyone tends to pull rounds from flinch after the first shot. I still do occasionally but not very often.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most likely tho, I'd be fine since I practice a LOT. Any cunt like you or X is gonna take your last breath while looking down the barrel of my 45.

Tell me josephine, how many rounds of .45 ACP and 9MM have you shot this year? Any? A good friend of mine is in the local PD and he doesnt shoot but maybe HALF what I do and the taxpayers pay for all his ammo. I've shot well over 1000 rounds of pistol rounds this year, 400+ of those .357 mag and nearly 400 .44 mag.

Lots of people ask me why I spend so much money shooting magnum rounds, especially since they're so expensive. There's a good reason for it. I can pick up anything else and shooting it feels like a .380. Last week at the range, I used my home defense pistols in 9mm and 45ACP to put several rounds through the same hole at 10 yards, using either iron sights or the laser. While this doesnt sound very difficult to the average dipshit, nearly everyone tends to pull rounds from flinch after the first shot. I still do occasionally but not very often.

Yeah but it doesn't matter how many guns you have.

You clearly are unprepared for an attack by an assailant.

Guns can be useful but they are only one small part of self defense.

More like speed quick reactions will save you before a gun does.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! I think you're just jealous that I have em and you cant.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yer a Soldier of Fortune wannabe Lokmeer.

The real thing would horrify the hell outta ya.

I 'd give ya 3 seconds before the enemy mowed ya down in a Hail of bullets with weapons 10x more powerful.

Good luck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yer a Soldier of Fortune wannabe Lokmeer.

The real thing would horrify the hell outta ya.

I 'd give ya 3 seconds before the enemy mowed ya down in a Hail of bullets with weapons 10x more powerful.

Good luck.
Look cunt, I own the hail of bullets. thousands and thousands of them. How many bullets do you own, josephine? Any?