Gavin Newsome vs. Ron de Santis in 2024?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how they pit parents against the LGBTQ "rights".

This is what democrats do. Divide. And lie.

The guy who shuts down his whole state, allows small businesses to he robbed, let's grown men marry little girls and has pedophiles in schools is lying about DeSantis.

How funny.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Democrats are clearly seeking a successor to Biden to run in 2024.

So this is their way to 'test run' a candidate against whom they think may be the next Republican presidential candidate, Ron de Santis.

However the winds seem to be blowing in the Republicans favor so it'll be an uphill climb for the Democrats.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Newsom is not a good candidate but he does have a massive ego and thinks people are stupid.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Newsom is not a good candidate but he does have a massive ego and thinks people are stupid.

I don't even think Newsom is behind that ad.

More like the Democratic party who are desperately seeking a replacement for Joe Biden in 2024.

So you'll likely so other up and comers post their ads too.

I call that a 'feeler ad'. They're just trying to test the waters.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, arrogant Newscum was definitely behind the ad and he really does think he is the top candidate even though everything he touches turns to shit.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, arrogant Newscum was definitely behind the ad and he really does think he is the top candidate even though everything he touches turns to shit.

Well the Dems better find a replacement for Biden soon.

Heck if I was them I wouldn't wait. Guy is expiring fast. He should be replaced asap. Even Kamala Harris would be better cuz at least she can string toget her a complete sentence without forgetting what she said.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He barely survived the recall effort in a primarily lunatic infested dem state

He'd get crushed by DeSantis

But I seriously hope DeSantis stays right where he is - Defending Freedom in Freedom's last outpost.

sorry, I know that's kinda selfish

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Democrats are clearly seeking a successor to Biden to run in 2024.

So this is their way to 'test run' a candidate against whom they think may be the next Republican presidential candidate, Ron de Santis.

However the winds seem to be blowing in the Republicans favor so it'll be an uphill climb for the Democrats.

I don't think Newsom's running in 2024. I think he's going to wait for 2028 or 2032, he'll be 58 or 62...

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that abortion ruling was a mistake, from a right pov

I thought they could have made a compromise. Make access to abortion more restrictive, increased state powers to regulate it without overturning Roe v Wade.

Abortion was on its way to being banned in some of those red srates anyways so they coulda had it both ways. Made themselves look good while still giving their supporters most of the cake.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought they could have made a compromise. Make access to abortion more restrictive, increased state powers to regulate it without overturning Roe v Wade.

Abortion was on its way to being banned in some of those red srates anyways so they coulda had it both ways. Made themselves look good while still giving their supporters most of the cake.
all they did was return it 2 the states jurisdiction

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe you really need to understand how a court works.

They decide cases. They dont legislate.

Did you read the case that was brought that overturned Roe? Dobbs?

And I'm not sure you understand what overturning Roe meant. All they did was leave it up to the states.

There are no states that could have banned abortion under Roe and many restrictions were struck down because of Roe. That's what Roe was. It a federal decision that deemed bans and some restrictions as unconstitutional under the right to privacy. No one COULD ban it.

Over turning it means that now the individual states are free to decide their own laws. Its LESS government.

What you are saying makes absolutely zero sense. You dont know what Roe actually was and how the SCOTUS works and what their role is. And I think you dismiss everything I say on this because you think I'm saying bias things based on my stances.

I've explained to you what Roe was and how the court works. None of that changes just because I oppose abortion....a fact is still a fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They decide cases. They dont legislate.

Did you read the case that was brought that overturned Roe? Dobbs?

And I'm not sure you understand what overturning Roe meant. All they did was leave it up to the states.

There are no states that could have banned abortion under Roe and many restrictions were struck down because of Roe.

What you are saying makes absolutely zero sense. You dont know what Roe actually was and how the SCOTUS works and what their role is. And I think you dismiss everything I say on this because you think I'm saying bias things based on my stances.

I've explained to you what Roe was and how the court works. None of that changes just because I oppose abortion....a fact is still a fact

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe can't even figure out how a revolving door works

why do you even bother talking to this asshead at this point?

Interestingly when a court is packed with conservatives or liberals, each has their own method of how the law ought to be interpreted. If this Court was packed with liberals Roe v Wade would've been upheld.

So this accusation that one side us 'activist' & the other is 'constitutional' is bogus.

Whatever which side one is on in this debate they both seem activist.

One is Right Wing and the other is on the Left.

When it comes down to it in the End it's all about power. But in the case if the US one side wants excessive leverage or power over the other.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One side actually reads the constitution and follows what is actually says. he other side imagines what they wish it said. One side follows the law while the other does not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe can't even figure out how a revolving door works

why do you even bother talking to this asshead at this point?

Interestingly when a court is packed with conservatives or liberals, each has their own method of how the law ought to be interpreted. If this Court was packed with liberals Roe v Wade would've been upheld.

So this accusation that one side us 'activist' & the other is 'constitutional' is bogus.

Whatever which side one is on in this debate they both seem activist.

One is Right Wing and the other is on the Left.

When it comes down to it in the End it's all about power. But in the case if the US one side wants excessive leverage or power over the other.

I think you should explain what you think the function of the SCOTUS is, what Roe was and what happened when it overturned.

You are saying that makes no sense. And I think you are ignoring what I'm saying because you are assuming in some right wing bias person who has some different version.

I assure you, that's not at all the case. EVERYONE who understands the US is "right wing".....just by virtue of seeing the shit correctly.

I wanna know how you think the court could have "comprosed" and what that even means here.

Have you read Roe? I can provide it as well as a fact based explaination of what the SCOTUS does and I'll also provide Dobbs(the case that overturned Roe)

If you forgot politcs and looked at this objectively you would radical the left is on this one. In fact.....replace abortion with something else. You'll see the issue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One side actually reads the constitution and follows what is actually says. he other side imagines what they wish it said. One side follows the law while the other does not.

Exactly. Everyone who understands that constitution and the role of our SCOTUS is labeled right wing lol.

Did you ever think having fundamental American values would get you labeled an activist? That's scary.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's bullshit. The constitution doesn't say anything about abortion. The states are arbitrary on this issue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's bullshit. The constitution doesn't say anything about abortion. The states are arbitrary on this issue.

Exactly. So you guys dont need claim it's a constitutional right (when it never has been) and force it on the states via the federal government.

Govern your own state.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love this post. She unintentionally and unknowingly agrees with the Supreme Court.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love this post. She unintentionally and unknowingly agrees with the Supreme Court.

I'm not agreeing actually. It doesn't say that it's not a right. I said that the states isn't where it should be decided. They're arbitrary.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She is kinda dumb and slow that way

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe if NEwscum is elected we can get more "firey but mostly enjoyable" wildfires springing up throughout the country?

woodent that bee the awesums?