Will California Governor Gavin Newsom be recalled?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank God the recall is going down. It's time California revised it's recall process as well. Each time they have a hissy fit, we have to go through this bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
e0b6ac3d9d48d0322b8d49b7dccd9c8920752ecc.jpeg

Alternative Fax!

Right! It's only cheating when YOU guys lose!

"Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton's scare tactics endanger the presidential election and the republic - Washington Times"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Alternative Fax!

"Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton's scare tactics endanger the presidential election and the republic - Washington Times"
LMFAO@Washington Times* I want to hear from ANDY NGO!

Yes yes only leftwing corporate sources are valid, right?

You post propaganda from Slate.....a fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! glorifying shit source

At least THIS article can be checked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean all kinds of people are complaining they were told they ALREADY voted when they DID NOT.

But fuck the people if it gets your politicains in....that's all that matters!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Alternative Fax!

They will lose and it won't be because of cheating. Dems outnumber Republicans 2 to 1.
they're already calling it a rigged vote and they have not even begun the count.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Alternative Fax!

They will lose and it won't be because of cheating. Dems outnumber Republicans 2 to 1.
they're already calling it a rigged vote and they have not even begun the count.

It's their new m.o. when you're losing scream "fraud".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Alternative Fax!

You know WHY? Did you listen to people? They have a few valid reasons for saying this.

First was the fuckery with the envelopes....which several people showed in video and pictures.

Now people are being told they already voted

Are you saying they have no reason to be pissed and suspicious? Claiming foul play?

You know a lot of these people always voted blue, Admin.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Alternative Fax!

new scum is doing a shitty job, even for a democRAT. There's nothing to say he couldnt be recalled and another RAT take his place.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what's the deal with water in Cali?

Haven't really been paying much attention to that shithole lately

There is a drought so now they want to start rationing water. BTW 70% of our rain water is allowed to just flow into the ocean instead of capturing it. Democrats are against dams and reservoirs so we haven't built any in something like 60 years even though population went from around 15 million to 40 million.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is talking about the war of ideas. It has been something he has spoken about for years.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There is a drought so now they want to start rationing water. BTW 70% of our rain water is allowed to just flow into the ocean instead of capturing it. Democrats are against dams and reservoirs so we haven't built any in something like 60 years even though population went from around 15 million to 40 million.

You need/ought to strike up deal with Canada to supply your state with water and it's future needs. California clearly doesn't have enough water and could run dry. The other sunbelt states need our water too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You need/ought to strike up deal with Canada to supply your state with water and it's future needs. California clearly doesn't have enough water and could run dry. The other sunbelt states need our water too.

The East coast is drowning. We should find a way of getting a pipeline of water West. If we can pipe oil, why not water?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The East coast is drowning. We should find a way of getting a pipeline of water West. If we can pipe oil, why not water?
You morons are against pipelines.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gavin Newsome got 40 million votes in his favor tonight. Let’s take a moment to realize that’s half the number of votes Biden got nation wide. We need a recall election to get rid of California.