Will California Governor Gavin Newsom be recalled?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bad news for the people. State law is written to favor incumbents very heavily. For example Newscum can legally raise as much money as he wants as he has no legal spending caps. All of his challengers do have legal spending limits though. Thus Newscum is flooding the airwaves with attack and smear ads full of lies. Sadly, the Democrat's misinformation campaign seems to be working.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Youtube keeps lying and playing defense for Newscum.

The "Republican recall" lmao. Its democrats who want the recall .....there are not nearly enough Republicans in CA to initiate a recall. Are they stupid?

He completely fucked CA. The "covid surge" is a thing even as he has the mandates.....but everyone will DIE if a Republican gets in there. They STILL have a Covid surge with the mandates. Do people just not notice that? Smh.

And thousands of covid infected immigrants were brought in all over the place, so. .....clearly covid only matters as a partisan tool. The ONLY smart thing CA has done is recall their shitty governor. I really hope all the people who worked for this recall are seeing how fast the people they voted to represent them not only ignored them but turned on them and accused them of being petty Republicans. Hopefully these people see that and stop voting for this party of hate and death.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Newscum is even playing dirty with fellow Democrats on the recall ballot. He clearly only cares for his own power.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think she is governor material right now but I would like see how she does at a lesser job. Maybe an advisor to Larry Elder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Youtube keeps lying and playing defense for Newscum.

The "Republican recall" lmao. Its democrats who want the recall .....there are not nearly enough Republicans in CA to initiate a recall. Are they stupid?

No, you're stupid AF.

Of course there are enough Republicans to initiate a recall, retard. It's how this happened.

eta @Oerdin, if you want to be credible you should correct lies by people outside of California about the California GOP

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"California is one of
that allow voters to remove state officials before the end of their term. No reason is necessary — the only requirement to put a recall on the ballot is enough voter signatures. That number must be 12% of voters in the last election for the office, and must include voters in at least five counties. The magic number for Newsom’s would-be recallers: 1,495,709 valid signatures."

CA Republicans 5.33 million, more than enough to gather 1.5 million signatures for recall

It is a Republican recall, dumbass.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao... Oak averages 1000 posts a month and is here all day cause no one in real life loves her

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harvey Weinstein was one of Gavin Newsom's big donors, when Rose McGowan came forward to tell how Weinstein was sexually abusing her and other actresses and firing them if they refused, well, Gavin Newsom's wife started calling all the major media outlets asking what it would take to shut this story down. Dems always claim they support women but they never due whenever it is a liberal who is guilty.

BTW more on the Democrat/Anarchist racist attack on Larry Elder.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actress Rose McGowan announces she is no longer a Democrat as it is revealed Governor. Newscum tried to bury her sexual harrassment and assault complaint against serial sex offender Harvey Weinstein because he was a major Democrat donor.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank God this shit is almost over.

You are going to hate it when it is over and Newscum is free to act like the fascist authoritarian he has always dreamed to be. Our one hope in avoiding that is to get him out and thus make the other dems too scared of the people to act out their authoritarian dreams.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actress Rose McGowan announces she is no longer a Democrat as it is revealed Governor. Newscum tried to bury her sexual harrassment and assault complaint against serial sex offender Harvey Weinstein because he was a major Democrat donor.

She started calling out the Democrats last year and it was awesome

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank God this shit is almost over.

You are going to hate it when it is over and Newscum is free to act like the fascist authoritarian he has always dreamed to be. Our one hope in avoiding that is to get him out and thus make the other dems too scared of the people to act out their authoritarian dreams.

Sore loser much?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, being aware of reality is one of the many things which makes me both smarter and better informed than you. Just watch how, without a recall to fear, Newscum will go 3rd Reich in a heart beat. You're just too stupid to understand that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe there is hope for her yet. She obviously can't think more than one step ahead though. Hell, the only reason Newscum was forced to allow things to reopen at all was because of fear of the recall so as soon as it is over it will been vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, and lockdowns with demands for IDs and papers every where. He will instantly copy Hawaii, New York, and France. Poark is just not intelligent enough to think that far ahead.

Oh, well, it is not like Poark would have ever wanted to go to the gym but you'd think the regulations about restaurants and supermarkets would have gotten her attention since she worries about food so much.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nope, being aware of reality is one of the many things which makes me both smarter and better informed than you. Just watch how, without a recall to fear, Newscum will go 3rd Reich in a heart beat. You're just too stupid to understand that.
I feel sorry for the conservatives in California and anyone who works hard and has something to lose

because you will indeed lose it if you stay there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This was a great article

"They want to hear that the more we micro label each other, the better we'll be," McGowan said during a Sunday press conference. "The reality is, today, I challenge this state, I challenge these voters, I challenge the media, to back up. Be human first, vote for humanity."" ~Rose M

Absolutely 100%

I hope so much for your state that you guys win this one and get Elder. Before CA goes full 3rd world.

Arent they supposed to care about rape? Women are getting raped in prison, harrassed in female spaces by perverts, and Newsums wife tried to protect a fucking rapist.

I swear these people do not care about anything. The only thing that matters to them is forcing a one party government.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe there is hope for her yet. She obviously can't think more than one step ahead though. Hell, the only reason Newscum was forced to allow things to reopen at all was because of fear of the recall so as soon as it is over it will been vaccin mandates, vaccine passports, and lockdowns with demands for IDs and papers every where. He will instantly copy Hawaii, New York, and France. Poark is just not intelligent enough to think that far ahead.

Oh, well, it is not like Poark would have ever wanted to go to the gym but you'd think the regulations about restaurants and supermarkets would have gotten her attention since she worries about food so much.

I believe in Public Health and don't have a difficult time doing the right thing for others. I'm not selfish like you are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now that Diane Frankenstein has refused to retire the fix is in

People in the balkans and their pets will be voting on this one without restriction

Larry Elder doesn't stand a chance

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't know jack shit about me or what I believe wrt to healthcare so kindly close your big fat pig mouth.