Will California Governor Gavin Newsom be recalled?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is called frank talk and you clearly earned it.

Another religious whacko? Earned it? I said that I respect the health of others, so I will support public health. You think you're here to mete out justice too?

What is wrong with you people? You're like LotusBud in this aspect.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You get dumber with each post. I am an atheist and have mentioned that before.

Now, an intelligent person, which you clearly are not, would be reevaluating her assumptions as so many of those assumptions are clearly wrong.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You get dumber with each post. I am an atheist and have mentioned that before.

Now, an intelligent person, which you clearly are not, would be reevaluating her assumptions as so many of those assumptions are clearly wrong.

Religiosity can take different forms. An intelligent person would know that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have money that water restrictions are also going to happen right after the recall fails. Democrats only want to reduce water to the people, they have no interest in increasing supply either via desalination or through increased storage, Democrats are completely owned by environmental extremists and have no desire to increase supply. None at all.

Therefor there only solution is rationing, increased cost, and decreased availability. The ignorant and low I.Q. voters, people dumb enough to vote no on recall, are also extremely likely to be too stupid to understand these facts.

I will, of course, be sad when the recall fails and it is clear the majority of voters are stupid people but it will be interesting to see if any of the Dillard's are intelligent enough to figure out they were dooped.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some Republican voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

West Hills resident Estelle Bender, 88, said she was far from the only person who was being told incorrectly that they had already voted. Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said in a statement that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” to ensure that everyone’s votes are counted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some Republican voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not.

West Hills resident Estelle Bender, 88, said she was far from the only person who was being told incorrectly that they had already voted. Bender said she filled out a provisional ballot and “left really angry.”

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said in a statement that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” to ensure that everyone’s votes are counted.

Of course. Its ALWAYS shady shit in democrat states.

Here in MI you can track the "received" votes of people who died in 1902. We were doing it the last few elections. It's been a joke since I was little... dead people come and vote Democrat. Even the Democrat voters joke about it.

Only establishment Republicans who may as well be dems ever have a chance. Like Synder. John James? Never. We will see if James Criag even has a chance if he does run(former Detroit police cheif).

Isnt it funny that Republicans have black people running and losing to rich white establishment politicians? Irony never ends.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I will, of course, be sad when the recall fails and it is clear the majority of voters are stupid people but it will be interesting to see if any of the Dillard's are intelligent enough to figure out they were dooped.

They'll just get extra mad at US. They will know they've been dooped and continue on shilling because they hate us so much. Even though we didnt do anything to them at all.

I guess they see disagreement and making arguments as some high offence. They'll stay dooped before they admit we were probably right. They just get mad at all the wrong people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
California is overwhelmingly blue, among the bluest states in the country for which they are regularly scorned for being. Yet, this loss will be because of "fraud".

The cognitive dissonance would be funny if it weren't so damned stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your claims about everyone else being conspiracy theorists are what is gay as fuck. I understand you are poorly informed and not prone to much thinking but if you are confused about another person's opinions or beliefs it is better to ask for clarification instead of proving you are an idiot (yet again) but assuming something stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your claims about everyone else being conspiracy theorists are what is gay as fuck. I understand you are poorly informed and not prone to much thinking but if you are confused about another person's opinions or beliefs it is better to ask for clarification instead of proving you are an idiot (yet again) but assuming something stupid.

Can you please cite evidence of the latest offal you posted?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW wrt to California's election security you will notice even far left groups like the Center for American Progress rank California only a C-. They explain their methodology extremely well and I will note our election laws have only become ever more wide open for systematic abuse since 2016.

Again, this is a far left wing source and doesn't even include basic election security laws such as voter I.D. and signature matching. Even they say California's election laws suck ass so please stop with your horse shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So true. Only disgusting low I.Q. people will vote against this. We are talking about true evil, which is the Democratic Party.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what's the deal with water in Cali?

Haven't really been paying much attention to that shithole lately

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what's the deal with water in Cali?

Haven't really been paying much attention to that shithole lately
Dude, those people out there are so fucking moronic, the democrats could literally piss on them and tell em its polluted rain and they'd believe it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Imma go vote this afternoon! Praying for Elder to win.
I Hate to break the bad news to you but the COVID fix is in. Elder doesn't stand a chance.

It's still important she goes. Maybe the voters will outnumber the cheaters.

Maybe.

Watch her come back and say she had to fix something it had her listed already. SMH.
Did you see where the envelopes have an opening write were the X to mark YES is located so that the ballot can be thrown out by some partisan hack employee before being opened?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I Hate to break the bad news to you but the COVID fix is in. Elder doesn't stand a chance.

Maybe.

Watch her come back and say she had to fix something it had her listed already. SMH.
Did you see where the envelopes have an opening write were the X to mark YES is located so that the ballot can be thrown out by some partisan hack employee before being opened?

Yep. Pissed me off so bad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Maybe.

Yep. Pissed me off so bad.
These cockroaches need COVID to continue shit like this just long enough to change the game permanently

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe.

I see any sort of nonsense and it’s going viral.

Yes! Do it!

These evil fuckers want to shit on everything you and your family has worked for. You already pay way too much taxes. They shat on your sex based rights. They are destroying small businesses. Newsoms scumbag wife tried to protect a damn rapist.

It's wrong, evil, unAmerican bullshit.

Go get em!!! This is a fight! I'm so proud of you guys who got this recall. Be heard!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
e0b6ac3d9d48d0322b8d49b7dccd9c8920752ecc.jpeg

Alternative Fax!