So, California's lib governor...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Considered using fighter planes to bomb his own voters if they revolted against the lockdowns...

Is that ok with you people? I mean, what else do you need to know to find out who this people really are?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone thinks our military would smoke the shit outta civis in short order. Many of these morons dont remember the Serbs confused the shit outta tech with microwaves. Once it turned into a guerilla operation, the military would have its fuking head cut off in short order.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. It's not okay. I do not approve any of this crap, from either party.

But you see, if you VOTE for them, it's the same thing.

Rancid, I don't think you understand. I DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM. Holy fuck. How many timees do I have to say this?

I didn't vote for Biden or Newsome or Feinstein. I put my money where my mouth is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not surprised. Gavim Newsom is a piece of dog shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. It's not okay. I do not approve any of this crap, from either party.

But you see, if you VOTE for them, it's the same thing.

Rancid, I don't think you understand. I DIDN'T FUCKING VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM. Holy fuck. How many timees do I have to say this?

I didn't vote for Biden or Newsome or Feinstein. I put my money where my mouth is.

You just didn't vote.

I love how you people are always telling me what I think and do.

I DID vote. I voted for third party candidates. Are you American? If you are, you should be ashamed that you don't understand one does not have to vote for a Dem or a Con.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Californias problems are 100% the fault of cunts like lotus because she and her ilk voted for the cocksuckers that ruined the state and then she left. I'd give the cunt 2 choices:
1. get drone striked where she is now
2. live her remaining years in a tent on skid row

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People are stupid here so I expect Newscum will manage to not get recalled. He sure deserves to get recalled but, again, stupid people like Lotusbud are here in huge numbers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People are stupid here so I expect Newscum will manage to not get recalled. He sure deserves to get recalled but, again, stupid people like Lotusbud are here in huge numbers.

Do you have serious problems with English?