Gavin Newsome vs. Ron de Santis in 2024?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Slightly off topic but I love this short clip. He speaks the truth and no fucks are given.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kamala is such a clown. No one, not even democrats, like her thus why she got zero electors in the 2020 primary.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One side actually reads the constitution and follows what is actually says. he other side imagines what they wish it said. One side follows the law while the other does not.

That's bullshit. The constitution doesn't say anything about abortion. The states are arbitrary on this issue.

I love this post. She unintentionally and unknowingly agrees with the Supreme Court.

I'm not agreeing actually. It doesn't say that it's not a right. I said that the states isn't where it should be decided. They're arbitrary.

You guys dont think anything should be decided by states. Nothing important at least. Dems/progs want centralized power. You want the federal government to step in and force certain left wing positions on the whole country.

Most of us point out how disingenuous many left wing positions are and arbitrary, but that doesnt stop your guys from pushing. You guys wont even have normal conversations.....its all bumper sticker slogans and rage and emotional blackmail.

This never should have been taken away from the states to begin with. Now that it's back to the states you should be glad that we have democracy in action, since now the people of each state cam have a voice on this matter.

Its always some "attack" on democracy whenever other parties accomplish something or something doesnt go the way dems/progs want it to.

You guys dont want to have to convince anyone or persued others with fact based, honest and respectful civil discourse. You want the government to force the country to run a certain way and you want to spew hatred at the opposition.

The fact we had people openly calling for violence, people attacking crisis pregnancy centers(places that exist to help women in need....fuck all those moms I guess), people sending hangers and period blood to justices and harrassing the neighborhoods justices live in because abortion was turned over to the states just shows the sad, pathetic and depraved state of the country.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
One side actually reads the constitution and follows what is actually says. he other side imagines what they wish it said. One side follows the law while the other does not.

That's bullshit. The constitution doesn't say anything about abortion. The states are arbitrary on this issue.

I love this post. She unintentionally and unknowingly agrees with the Supreme Court.

I'm not agreeing actually. It doesn't say that it's not a right. I said that the states isn't where it should be decided. They're arbitrary.

You guys dont think anything should be decided by states. Nothing important at least. Dems/progs want centralized power. You want the federal government to step in and force certain left wing positions on the whole country.

Most of us point out how disingenuous many left wing positions are and arbitrary, but that doesnt stop your guys from pushing. You guys wont even have normal conversations.....its all bumper sticker slogans and rage and emotional blackmail.

This never should have been taken away from the states to begin with. Now that it's back to the states you should be glad that we have democracy in action, since now the people of each state cam have a voice on this matter.

Its always some "attack" on democracy whenever other parties accomplish something or something doesnt go the way dems/progs want it to.

You guys dont want to have to convince anyone or persued others with fact based, honest and respectful civil discourse. You want the government to force the country to run a certain way and you want to spew hatred at the opposition.

The fact we had people openly calling for violence, people attacking crisis pregnancy centers(places that exist to help women in need....fuck all those moms I guess), people sending hangers and period blood to justices and harrassing the neighborhoods justices live in because abortion was turned over to the states just shows the sad, pathetic and depraved state of the country.
idiots like the pig on two feet believe in mob rule