Nikkie Minaj - Just another redneck Maga Trumpster refusing to get the vaccine

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do not let her olive tone skin or the fact that she's an ardent Trump hater fool you friends, She's a double secret, deep cover agent of white supremacy

And an anti vaxxer who kills baby kittens in the middle of the night

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes even calling out people turning on other people for not agreeing. Asking questions. Challenging narratives gets you attacked.

Literally saying "do you not see what's happening".

Nope they dont. They dont see it at all. Nikki may as well be a Trumptard now. Like all the people who wanted recall in CA are all Trumptards now.

We are seeing a one party authoritarian regime with their useful idiots rising. Anyone pushing back, asking questions, going against the preferred narrative gets attacked and turned on. There are so many people afraid to openly say anything.

Look at who the highest level of unvaccinated people are? Its black people. Black people who probably vote Democrat. These idiots completely ignore facts and blame "trumptards".

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Love the message but she’s the WRONG messenger. She married a rapist and is being sued by his victim because they keep harassing her to recant. Lots of peeps think this is all just a Nikki trying to deflect attention. Every time a story comes about her hubby, she pulls some stunt like this. It’s all over LSA lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Love the message but she’s the WRONG messenger. She married a rapist and is being sued by his victim because they keep harassing her to recant. Lots of peeps think this is all just a Nikki trying to deflect attention. Every time a story comes about her hubby, she pulls some stunt like this. It’s all over LSA lol

The hive would forgive her over the rape thing much faster than she would be forgiven for this.

Look at Newscums wife. Tried to do the same thing to Rose McGowan.

Betrayal to the narrative is a very high crime.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The hive would forgive her over the rape thing much faster than she would be forgiven for this.

Thats an excellent point. New scum's fukin wife is a rape enabler.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thats an excellent point. New scum's fukin wife is a rape enabler.

The hive is all trashing McGowans mental health. It's disgusting.

Knack

Freedom of conscience
2YAz.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop liking my posts, Semen

Youre a laugh a minute. It wasn’t me. I rewarded you with a STFU. Have another look.
Sting's ghost is on this thread?

Don’t do Sting like that lol
Semen is like the sting and temple love child. I swear

Hey Stubby what’s it like sitting a hot tub in 90 degree heat with 100% humidity, in FloriDUH? I asked before but clearly it confused you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop liking my posts, Semen

Youre a laugh a minute. It wasn’t me. I rewarded you with a STFU. Have another look.
Sting's ghost is on this thread?

Don’t do Sting like that lol
Semen is like the sting and temple love child. I swear

Hey Stubby what’s it like sitting a hot tub in 90 degree heat with 100% humidity, in FloriDUH? I asked before but clearly it confused you.
Its no worse than being in a hot tub in Palm Springs, idiot. They irrigate so much there now, it feels just like Florida sometimes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He said pedos are generally little fat guys who never get laid.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love it lol. Her fans are revolting against the system lol.