"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
images

Are you calling yourself names?
I still don't feel anything when you insult my intellect.
sample_3fdd53d66b125900eb2681ed1a87b183.jpg
please go ahead :AssKisser:

Is that what you secretly want to do but can't?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="bahumbas, post: 31628,
I still don't feel anything when you insult my intellect.[/QUOTE]

Like when I ask what would you do if you were is space suit and had to shit and your answer was to shit in the suit ?yeah really smart- - - - - - - - !

bahumbas

puny and deadly

Like when I ask what would you do if you were is space suit and had to shit and your answer was to shit in the suit ?yeah really smart- - - - - - - - ![/QUOTE]
What am I suppose to tell you? I would open the suit and sling shoot the poo out of my suit?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Like when I ask what would you do if you were is space suit and had to shit and your answer was to shit in the suit ?yeah really smart- - - - - - - - !
What am I suppose to tell you? I would open the suit and sling shoot the poo out of my suit?[/QUOTE]
He mentioned a space suit but said nothing about being in space durrr...

bahumbas

puny and deadly

What am I suppose to tell you? I would open the suit and sling shoot the poo out of my suit?
He mentioned a space suit but said nothing about being in space durrr...[/QUOTE]

Ok, good to know. Sometimes I didn't think everything out. Big deal.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s coming is going to make the death and chaos of the BOLSHEVIK revolution WW1&2 look like pillow fights! Can you feel it? (((They))) have poisoned our culture!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Exposing the real enemy of the West, biggest spies in America? Israel! These people have been kicked out of 109 European countries in the past, even Gandhi hated them!
I wonder if their algorithms picked up this post?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the state of us

I honestly don’t even understand what the fuck this mess is about. I don’t know if the article I read was poorly written or if this is just petty bullshit.

The old guy approached them with his little drum, those kids were at a march for life event but it just so happens there was an Indian event close by.... An absolute shit storm about nothing...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, good to know. Sometimes I didn't think everything out. Big deal.[/QUOTE]

ur supposed 2 do it in the suit. this crazy astronaut woman wore a nasa space diaper so she should do her biz while driving and save time lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, good to know. Sometimes I didn't think everything out. Big deal.

ur supposed 2 do it in the suit. this crazy astronaut woman wore a nasa space diaper so she should do her biz while driving and save time lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
[/QUOTE]

That right there is a TV movie that cannot fail, seriously. That and the Lorraina Bobbit story.