"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The swastika on her cup is backward.
Oh well check the eagle eyed show off lol... I flipped the image so it was facing the right way, happy?

Actually, depending on the way it faces, depends on its meaning. The swastika was a symbol used for good for thousands of years.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey, I just agree that Hitler was right in a political sense if you see the state of Europe these days... I think what happened in the camps will be a mystery but there’s no way the Germans could even achieve the numbers of dead given out... I’d NEVER support killing someone just because of skin tone or religious beliefs...

I gotcha lol.

I just find the swastika fascinating. Because of how old it is, and the fact that so many countries around the world knew about it.

medalian5.jpg

Swastika-worldmap-e1496838782910.jpg

Then there is the whole flat earth thing lol....

swastikanorth-star.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It’s amazing how so many people have been mindfucked by Hollyweird propaganda and believe every ridiculous lie churned out about NS Germany and those poor puuurrsecuted Jews.

The look on people’s faces when you inform that there’s absolutely no evidence of gas chambers being used to murder people is priceless. They seem to think that Swindler’s List is 100% factual and truthful, rather than a work of fiction and heavily biased anti-German propaganda.

The concept of the winners of a war writing the history books and shaping the minds of future generations is lost on most of the braindead masses.

Man, I totally feel ya!

Same with the war of Northern Aggression (Civil war). North won, and wrote the history books. Now Southerners are viewed as racists, even though it was never about slavery, it was about fighting back against invaders, after legally succeeding from the nation. North didnt want the profit loss.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
It’s amazing how so many people have been mindfucked by Hollyweird propaganda and believe every ridiculous lie churned out about NS Germany and those poor puuurrsecuted Jews.

The look on people’s faces when you inform that there’s absolutely no evidence of gas chambers being used to murder people is priceless. They seem to think that Swindler’s List is 100% factual and truthful, rather than a work of fiction and heavily biased anti-German propaganda.

The concept of the winners of a war writing the history books and shaping the minds of future generations is lost on most of the braindead masses.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it’s the illusion of knowledge being passed off by individuals unfamiliar with facts.....

DENYING HISTORY takes a bold and in-depth look at those who say the Holocaust never happened and explores the motivations behind such claims. While most commentators have dismissed the Holocaust deniers as antisemitic neo-Nazi thugs who do not deserve a response, historians Michael Shermer and Alex Grobman have immersed themselves in the minds and culture of these Holocaust “revisionists.” They have conducted personal interviews with the deniers, read their literature, monitored their Web sites, attended their conferences, engaged them in debate, and even traveled around Europe to conduct research at the Nazi extermination camps. Uncovering a complex social movement, the authors go much deeper than ever before in not only trying to understand the motives of the Holocaust deniers, but also refuting their points one by one. In the process, they show how we can be certain that the Holocaust happened and, for that matter, how we can confirm any historical event.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The holocaust is a preposterous hoax that is unsupported by any physical evidence. It is made up of literally millions of lies, but it all rests on one 'big lie'.
The hoax has three main components -
1. The Nazis planned to exterminate the Jews.
2. The Nazis built gas chambers to exterminate the Jews and disguised them as shower rooms.
3. The Nazis killed six million Jews.
Each component of the hoax is categorically false and completely without evidence. There was no Nazi plan to exterminate the Jews or anyone else, and no evidence of one has ever been found. The gas chambers disguised as shower rooms are pure phantasmagoria, and there is not a shred of physical evidence for them. The number of Jews killed in the camps for being Jews is zero, and it is well documented that the Nazis aggressively investigated any crime in the camps.
That is the hoax, and the reality
The big lie is the photos and film footage that are shown of Jewish prisoners who had been gassed by the Nazis. The truth is that all the photos and film were taken after the war by British and US soldiers, and showed prisoners of all nationalities and religions who had died of typhus at the very last weeks of the war, primarily at Belsen where 35,000 died, 10,000 after the camp had been liberated by the British. Further, the Nazis had done everything in their power to combat the epidemic.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
What ever helps you :facepalm:

I believe Wendy’s has introduced a new Soylent Green Cheeseburger

CompetentSmallAmericantoad-small.gif

:Perfecto:

I can back this up with equally valid evidence.....

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I’d post those David Cole videos debunking the gas chambers lie if I could be bothered finding them.

Sorry

That fraud was exposed....you got any actual credible sources?

Now let’s discuss how slavery never existed....or the space program is fake and we’ve never been to the moon....

Better yet, the US government orchestrated 911

There’s so much to talk about :Lies:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’d post those David Cole videos debunking the gas chambers lie if I could be bothered finding them.

Sorry

That fraud was exposed....you got any actual credible sources?

Now let’s discuss how slavery never existed....or the space program is fake and we’ve never been to the moon....

Better yet, the US government orchestrated 911

There’s so much to talk about :Lies:

Oh man, dont get me started lol. I like talking about those things lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Vile Vixen is a fucking brainwashed moron who believes anything that the Lugenpresse tells her.

David Cole was forced to go into hiding after his revelations and eventually withdrew the statements made about the concentration camps due to pressure from various Jewish organisations.

Does your delusional ass honestly believe that the death threats and bullying had nothing to do with his actions? He didn’t change his mind, he was FORCED to backtrack and apologise.

Jews changing their names is not a new phenomenon, they’ve been doing it for centuries. If you actually watch the videos he made, it makes no difference whether he has now distanced himself from them because they are so damning that they blow huge holes in the gas chamber fairytale.

Last edited:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Vile Vixen is a fucking brainwashed moron who believes anything that the Lugenpresse tells her.

David Cole was forced to go into hiding and after his revelations and eventually withdrew his statements about the concentration camps due to pressure from various Jewish organisations.

Does your delusional ass honestly believe that the death threats and bullying had nothing to do with his actions? He didn’t change his mind, he was FORCED to backtrack and apologise.

Jews changing their names is not a new phenomenon, they’ve been doing it for centuries. If you actually watch the videos he made, it makes no difference whether he has now distanced himself from them because they are so damning that they blow huge holes in the gas chamber fairytale.

Holocaust deniers question what is indisputable; volunteer false evidence while denying historical evidence harmful to their thesis; focus on details to reject all testimonies of survivors, and hide behind claims of scientific or academic status without having any relevant scholarly background. Deniers plead the absence of specific written orders emanating from Hitler and dismiss the technical feasibility of the killing centers at concentration camps such as Treblinka, Chelmo, Sobidor, and Auschwitz-Birkenau. They believe these camps are propagandist fantasies created by Jews. Deniers also argue that the International Military Tribunal was a fraudulent creation.

You provide no credible evidence ...... some clown who had such strong faith in his propaganda that he couldn’t even keep his real name and then withdrew all his statements :LMAO2: yeah...sounds legit

Did he change his mind again?

The link above provides literally thousands of credible references and historical fact.

Assuming of course you can “read” sorry I’m not sure any of the evidence consists of You Tube videos posted by idiots .....

Enjoy your ignorance........it suits your double digit IQ

EFT: cartoon evidence......case in point idiot

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok, can you provide irrefutable evidence that gas chambers were used to murder people and that 6 million Jews perished?

Hearsay, conjecture and widely discredited witness statements don’t count.

It’s ok, I can wait...

Reactions: X

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Ok, can you provide irrefutable evidence that gas chambers were used to murder people and that 6 million Jews perished?

Hearsay, conjecture and widely discredited witness statements don’t count.

It’s ok, I can wait...

So you can’t read after all, can you? :facepalm: Somehow I knew the lack of YouTube videos would be a problem for you.

There are several examples of credible evidence provided on that one link I posted....

Although nice sidestep LMAO.....what’s next? More personal insults directed at me that have nothing to do with the topic at hand? Or you could examine even a small amount of the evidence I’ve posted links to and actually read some facts .......

It’s ok, I can wait :Bored3:

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I didn’t click your copy n pasta link, I want you to tell me what this supposed ‘evidence’ is.

Any idiot can trawl Google and repost links, I want to hear it from you.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Let’s see..... you start with name calling, then, when challenged you post the name of some idiot ranting his opinions on YouTube...an idiot who then changed his name and recanted his espoused opinions...then you post a cartoon. Compelling evidence :Confused:

You demand evidence which I provided...nice & simple one location one link to literally thousands of articles and historically documented evidence....now you expect me to read them to you?
How moronic are you?

You’re both stupid and lazy.
......you are obviously playing a role and you don’t even understand what it is you’re supporting

Maybe when your mom gets home you can ask her to read some of the articles or documents to you.

I’m all for informed debate...not playing with some poser who clearly saw a few videos and obviously lacks the ability to think for himself.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Listen, don’t present the typical Kosher approved narrative about WW2 and expect me to buy it.

I asked you a specific question and as yet you haven’t been able to answer it. I’m not sifting through pages of Jewish drivel, it’s your job to refute my assertion with direct answers and factual evidence, not post links and expect me to waste my time trying to decipher which parts support your argument.

Do I need to ask the question again? Gas chambers and 6 million Jews, proof or STFU, go bitch go......

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
compromise - lets say 3 mil and everyone be happy :Excited1:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Listen, don’t present the typical Kosher approved narrative about WW2 and expect me to buy it.

I asked you a specific question and as yet you haven’t been able to answer it. I’m not sifting through pages of Jewish drivel, it’s your job to refute my assertion with direct answers and factual evidence, not post links and expect me to waste my time trying to decipher which parts support your argument.

Do I need to ask the question again? Gas chambers and 6 million Jews, proof or STFU, go bitch go......

This is the best you’ve got? More side stepping? Perhaps the moronic trolls you’re used to dealing with are sidetracked by your diversion tactics. (Nice ass kissing stinkster)
But I see right through your bullshit as does anyone here with even half a brain.

Pathetic
Lame
Aryan wanna be........ choKe on this bitch LMFAO

• About Holocaust denial
  • Lipstadt, Deborah E. (1994). Denying the Holocaust: The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory (Pbk. ed.). New York, New York: Plume. ISBN 978-0452272743. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
  • Lipstadt, Deborah E. (2006). History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier (1st Harper Perennial ed.). New York: Harper Perennial. ISBN 9780060593773.
  • Himmler, Heinrich (1974). Smith, Bradley F.; Peterson, Agnes F. (eds.). Geheimreden 1933 [i.e. neunzehnhundertdreiunddreissig] bis 1945 [i.e. neunzehnhundertfuenfundvierzig]: und andere Ansprachen (in German). Frankfurt a. M.: Propyläen Verlag. ISBN 9783549073056. (Frankfurt a. M., Berlin, Wien 1974)
  • Evans, Richard J. (2012). In Defence Of History. London: Granta Books. ISBN 9781847087904. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
  • Evans, Richard J. (2002). Lying about Hitler : history, Holocaust, and the David Irving trial. New York: Basic Books. ISBN 9780465021536. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
  • Kerr, Gordon (2000). The Irving Judgment: David Irving V. Penguin Books and Professor Deborah Lipstadt. London: Penguin Books. ISBN 9780140298994. Actual text of the judgment in the Irving case.
  • Guttenplan, D. D. (2002). The Holocaust on trial (1st American ed.). New York: W. W. Norton & Company. ISBN 9780393322927.
  • Niewyk, Donald (2009). The Holocaust: Problems and Perspectives of Interpretationof interpretation (4th ed.). Boston: Cengage Learning. ISBN 9780547189468.
  • Pelt, Robert Jan van (2002). The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press. ISBN 9780253340160. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
  • Shermer, Michael; Grobman, Alex; Hertzberg, Arthur (2009). Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say It?. Oakland, California: University of California Press. ISBN 9780520944091. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
  • Michael Shermer, Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time, Freeman, New York 1997 (ISBN 0-8050-7089-3).
  • Michael Shermer, "Holocaust Revisionism Update: David Cole Recants/David Irving Says Churchill Knew About Pearl Harbor". Skeptic 6, no. 1 (1998): 23–25
  • Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr., a documentary by Errol Morris.
  • Abbot A., "Holocaust Denial Research Disclaimed", Nature, 368, 1994
  • Zimmerman, John C. (2000). Holocaust Denial: Demographics, Testimonies and Ideologies. Lanham, Maryland: University Press of America. ISBN 9780761818229.
  • John C. Zimmerman, "Holocaust Denial". Los Angeles Times, January 16, 2000, M4
  • Jean Claude Pressac: "Les carences et incohérences du Rapport Leuchter" Jour J., la lettre télégraphique juive, 12 December 1988.
  • Jean Claude Pressac, "Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers", The Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York 1989

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I haven’t “sidestepped” anything, I have asked you to defend your position and PROVE without a shadow of doubt that gas chambers were used to murder people and that 6 million Jews died. What do you do in response? Hurl petty insults and post endless links while expecting me to sift through your bullshit.

Are you this retarded that you’re completely incapable of arguing a case?

Ok , this is one of my arguments against the official narrative, watch and learn...

Zyklon B was allegedly the pesticide used by the Germans to kill people. It produces a poisonous gas called ‘Hydrogen Cyanide’ but in fact it was used for delousing inmate’s clothes to prevent the spread of deadly diseases like typhus.

Now, when used repeatedly it leaves a colour pigment called ‘Prussian Blue’ on the walls and this can be seen in the delousing chambers but NOT in the alleged murderous gas chambers.

The findings are illustrated in this book if you wish to examine this any further...

2l.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Another hilarious inconsistency with the official narrative is that some of these gas chambers had wooden doors with windows leading into them, which of course wouldn’t be anywhere near sturdy enough to prevent hordes of people who are fearful for their lives from breaking down and escaping through. The explanation for this is that they were built after the war because the original doors were destroyed. Very convenient.....

There isn’t really anyway of proving whether that is the case or not, so it’s basically just one person’s word against an other’s. However, this is pretty damning stuff. A door leading into an alleged murderous gas chamber which opens inwards? How is that practical? If a room was packed with dead bodies which had been exterminated wouldn’t they all pile against the door blocking it from being opened? Surely a door which opened outwards would have been much more practical?

ShelterDoor.jpg