"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
As planned the Iran war is happening, WW3 folks.... The snivelling hook nosed cunts at the forefront as per usual...
q2GffNf.jpg

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had to some "training" as part of the on boarding process for a new job. During the IT Security I noticed that all the "bad guys" (hackers, phishers, scammers, etc) were all without exception, white males; while all the "good guys" were either people of color or white women. Do you think that this is discriminatory?

I noticed after about the 5th or 6th instance and then started keeping track. The trend did not change throughout all the training. I had to complete HIPAA training, IT Security, and Data Security training, all of which which followed of the same trend. I am considering reporting this to the company as racsist and degrading, but I really kinda want this job so I am uncertain.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Whats being lost, along with job security, is the liberty 2 publish ideas that might go against the grain or 2 take on risky subjects in the first place. Dems have a plan in 2020 to put this all behind us.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
who cares...don't watch it and hopefully it'll tank ...most likely will anyways

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I had to some "training" as part of the on boarding process for a new job. During the IT Security I noticed that all the "bad guys" (hackers, phishers, scammers, etc) were all without exception, white males; while all the "good guys" were either people of color or white women. Do you think that this is discriminatory?

I noticed after about the 5th or 6th instance and then started keeping track. The trend did not change throughout all the training. I had to complete HIPAA training, IT Security, and Data Security training, all of which which followed of the same trend. I am considering reporting this to the company as racsist and degrading, but I really kinda want this job so I am uncertain.

That kind of anti-white narrative is standard procedure in everything nowadays from mainstream media and movies right down to academia. Another term for it is ‘Cultural Marxism’, a name that causes many leftists to froth at the mouth and hysterically brand a conspiracy theory.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Soo... Speeches from nearly 80 years ago are a no no...
EJjuVvK.png

Yet this HATE FILLED nigger gets free reign... Any sensible person can see the agenda...

Reactions: X