xXx
Site Supporter
CONGRATS !!

:LMAO::LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LOL2::LOL1::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO:

tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My hatred runs deep! They see white women as dog shit, Christian culture as their enemy yet they enjoy all the benefits of the society we built, 3% of Muslim females work and claim benefits for their 8 kids! Organise now!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'Britain first' of course, always looking to antagonize then whine when pushed back ...just my opinion rT ..I'm allowed it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Handing out papers with Christian songs playing in a Christian country isn’t antagonistic, these scumbags should fuck off back to whatever-Istan they love if it riles them so much, imagine I acted like that in Iran etc, I’d be killed...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did they ask for the Christian papers ? ..... did britain first think they would happily accept them and say thank you ? or did they go there and hope something flares up so they could post it for dramatic effect and rile up people like you who believe these fools, not saying you're a fool, people are free to think what they want of course.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They didn’t give them to Muslims... Where do Christians go then? The Arctic circle? I believe all races should have a home on earth yet sadly it’s become acceptable to say whites don’t have anywhere to go... Do you know how many churches have been vandalised in Europe this year alone with nobody caught yet a guy who left a pigs head outside a mosque is still in prison...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
..I don't know what to say, it's all doom and gloom in your view, I'm not wired like that..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just downloaded that and added to the ole' Playlist ... who's Mr Mayo' ?