"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
46-B7-A71-C-896-E-4178-8756-E259-E1614228.jpg

I am kind of flattered.

You spelled "faggot" incorrectly.

YW

I was reading at CBT that you obtained some new names beyond Stubby. Do you have any friends besides Lokbrain? Sad little fart.

They're still crying about me over there?

lol

Your greatest achievement since your invention of the 'Cock-lock' :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

ffs you're a fucking easy pooch :OMG4:
^^^^ thinks my dick tastes like candy

You mean your donkeys tastes like candy. Animal abuser

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s it like to have sex with a donkey? I bet you could get a job in Tijuana, At the donkey bar., although you are a tad ugly. Say hello to the Queen for me. Tell her to stop by and say hello to us folks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What’s it like to have sex with a donkey? I bet you could get a job in Tijuana, At the donkey bar., although you are a tad ugly. Say hello to the Queen for me. Tell her to stop by and say hello to us folks.

You seem to know more than you should about fucking donkeys'

Wonder why that is

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re a wealth of info when it cums to donkeys and asses. You already knew this

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Still not interested in knowing why you know so much about fucking donkeys tho.

It's a pretty sick fetish, even for low life liberal scum like you

just saying

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA

The look a Donkey makes when IM is rear Admiral ... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

b2018acfd9213d63ad481de000f9b0e0.jpg
.. poor Donkeys :OMG4:

At least you take the fucker on Vacay :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Which is MOARRR than some husbands LMAO

navigator-of-the-seas-royal-caribbean-50753.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn’t waste your time Joo, you’ll get more laughs in a cancer ward than from those two... They also wish they were black and cry every time they look in the mirror... Later

• Interesting
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wouldn’t waste your time Joo, you’ll get more laughs in a cancer ward than from those two... They also wish they were black and cry every time they look in the mirror... Later

Eh... I kinda view it the same as cow tipping.

Only with mongoloids.

Takes me 3 seconds to dart in, push one of them into a toilet stall and leave as I laugh knowing they'll spend the remainder of the afternoon in search of their slippers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA

It's Officer cock knuckles and his cohort Cock-lock
tumblr_p0ny4zeYdQ1wzvt9qo5_500.gifv
:LMAO: :LMAO:

Which one holds the Donkey steady ??

ffs

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

... Later

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You need more smileys.

Or people are gonna think you don't really find this funny.

Yer welcome.

• Useful

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is it true you're a hairy midget and Do Donkey lives matter ?

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

HEY !!!!
I was talking too you !!!

a0f3a31182dfaa77b5a703f56f4e4026.jpg

Get back here !!

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Man-caught-having-sex-with-donkey.jpg

giphy.gif

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nope. Still not convinced. You're lacking something in your posts bud

perhaps a smiley or two?

• Useful

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it true you're a hairy midget and Do Donkey lives matter ?

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

HEY !!!!
I was talking too you !!!

a0f3a31182dfaa77b5a703f56f4e4026.jpg

Get back here !!

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

that Stubby and another ass. Shampain is an awesome substitute for the real thing. Greasy goat/donkey fuckers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
First it was donkey sex with you two degenerate losers

and now You are imagining beating me off?

Jesus, where does the debauchery end?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Run that by me again stoogemongo?

it made no sense the first time around