"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
x and seamajor went on a dinner date and argued over who would push whose stool in
What's with this X faggot? Did someone tell him my ankles are the fountain of youth or something?

Most of the time I just ignore his useless drivel but every so often I kick him back down a flight of stairs while his pants are still around his ankles just for quick laughs

1. You never change your underwear or garment as you Mormons call them. It just rots off of your off white pudgy soft body. There must be an opening in the front allowing you to wank on command.
2. Youre neither tall enough, or strong enough to kick your Maws Chihuahua down the stairs. You silly little fella.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually applauded the removal and desecration of Christopher Columbus statues because it was him and his ilk that brought us the lawless negro! My heart aches with hate towards these third world savages that have never built ANYTHING! Facts are facts

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
x and seamajor went on a dinner date and argued over who would push whose stool in
What's with this X faggot? Did someone tell him my ankles are the fountain of youth or something?

Most of the time I just ignore his useless drivel but every so often I kick him back down a flight of stairs while his pants are still around his ankles just for quick laughs

1. You never change your underwear or garment as you Mormons call them. It just rots off of your off white pudgy soft body. There must be an opening in the front allowing you to wank on command.
2. Youre neither tall enough, or strong enough to kick your Maws Chihuahua down the stairs. You silly little fella.
wow
so many words for such a weak reply:facepalm:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Iron Monkeyfister surely the penis shaped grooves in your teeth weren't caused by a diet rich in dIck ... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
look how graphic when talking penis - wow what a fag

Im sorry. Not all of us have large Black dicks.

wow

are you a Mormon too? They love to eat.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

All these details give me the impression you are quite familiar with such apparel

not that any of us smarter folk would need to ask why that is at this juncture

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually applauded the removal and desecration of Christopher Columbus statues because it was him and his ilk that brought us the lawless negro! My heart aches with hate towards these third world savages that have never built ANYTHING! Facts are facts

Did they beat your sorry raggedy ass again? You ought to move outta that park amigo.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did they beat your sorry raggedy ass again? You ought to move outta that park amigo.
You really have no idea, do you? I couldn’t care less about you or your opinion and to be quite honest anybody with any grey matter in their skull would and does follow suit... You’re a hated little man who offers absolutely nothing...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All these details give me the impression you are quite familiar with such apparel

funny you show up here after KM insults you to tears. Immature baby. It’s a good thing there’s the internet, otherwise you might have to stand up now and then. You probably piss in place. Portly little man. By the way. Look like fatso change his makeup to Mango. Right to the moon Stubby.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why do you call people "amigo" when it's plainly obvious that no sane person could possibly like you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

funny you show up here after KM insults you to tears.

now how do you make that connection ? Genius ? Are you a message board bounty hunter who will agree to bury my enemies in deluge of obnoxious spam for the right price?

The rest of your frenetic drivel wasn't worth commenting on

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

now how do you make that connection ? Genius ? Are you a message board bounty hunter who will agree to bury my enemies in deluge of obnoxious spam for the right price?

then take a hike Stubby. KM must be waiting.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

then take a hike Stubby. KM must be waiting.

Nah, I think I'll stay and shit down your collar like I did at SG.

Were those times as good for you as they were for me, sewage major?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ic when talking penis - wow what a fag

I'm assuming you're not talking about the one stuck up your ass right now

No,

Oh, so its the one in your mouth then.
No wonder you're having such a hard time articulating your scant thoughts

your missing the best part Jr.VP

Correction. Senior VP.

yer welcome

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Iron Monkeyfister surely the penis shaped grooves in your teeth weren't caused by a diet rich in dIck ... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

wow

u replied twice and forgot 2 delete the top one - thats how i know ur triggered lol
how long did u think about it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

wow

u replied twice and forgot 2 delete the top one - thats how i know ur triggered lol
how long did u think about it?

Sewage major is so easily flustered. I used to get him rage spamming when I reminded him that he had to leave the US because he's hundreds of thousands in child support arrears and there's no way he could survive anywhere in the continental on a 1200.00 SSDI check.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is white genocide... It’s now got to a point where total war is the only way to give the white race the future our children deserve!

Im not leaving this chaos without ABSOLUTE victory and a monolithic white Europe

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA Sea .. you gots TWO cockgrippers on the gO :LMAO: :LMAO: LOLOLOL O how I look back with glee at the days I could rile up that silverback Jeannie .... and wut with this new one Monkeyfister is all gravy :daFuq::daFuq:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oh so he fled the us then? :WaitWhat:

what will the half negro children do now???

yes. And he was very adamant about letting the airline industry completely crumble. It's as if he despised them.

Now tell me what loving & equally loved grandpa living in Costa Rica wants the one method of transportation between he and his grandkids to completely fold up? Unless of course those kids and grand-kids would prefer to see him floating face down in a ditch filled with toilet water somewhere.

is that right sewage major? Your kids hate you because you were a dead beat father who abandoned them and this is why you loathe the airlines so much?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Rut roh... slinky spammer is back

Sewage major must have put the ballsack sign up in the sign and summoned this idiot here

X

xXx
Site Supporter

yes. And he was very adamant about letting the airline industry completely crumble. It's as if he despised them.

Now tell me what loving & equally loved grandpa living in Costa Rica wants the one method of transportation between he and his grandkids to completely fold up? Unless of course those kids and grand-kids would prefer to see him floating face down in a ditch filled with toilet water somewhere.

is that right sewage major? Your kids hate you because you were a dead beat father who abandoned them and this is why you loathe the airlines so much?

Oh my ..

shall I unfurl my Umbrella for shelter from those tears ?? :LMAO: :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh my ..

shall I unfurl my Umbrella for shelter from those tears ?? :LMAO: :LMAO:

No. that would require you to pull it out of your ass and then there is no telling what would leak out of you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Monketfister Monkeyfister in and out
fisting an Ape is what it's all about
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

greystoke_the_legend_of_tarzan_18-h_2016.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OoooooEEEeeeee OOOooooooo :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: